• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So what pets do you have?

smocks

fiat lux
Years
i have a dog named sharkie and he's a lil needy bugger but gives tons of cuddles c:

I'll maybe post some photos of him later ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So many have cats <3

My friend is getting 2 Maine Coon kittens. I AM SO JEALOUS. Maine Coon is my ultimate cat, it's what I wish for later in my life. Right now I don't think I should have more than the small 2 floofballs I have though haha (a British Longhair and a half-Persian).

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
In my apartment is my roommate's chihuahua, Paco.

I also personally own a Leopard Gecko named Ghidorah.

Here she is, a little upset at being woken up by the camera:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Two cats, one is evil and the other is a scaredy cat. The evil one is orange and male, 2 years old, named Simba. He likes scratching old ladies in the face and attacking children. Second is Elda, teeny lil gal who is white with black spots, 10 months old, runs away from strange visitors and can't meow correctly, comes out more squeak like, has claws that slice through skin like butter. These two somehow have my heart. <3

Back