• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Hunting Mew

Should I change Ralts as a starter?

• Yes (suggestions)

Votes: 82 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Untitled-1copy.png

HACK OF:POKEMON RUBY

I originally posted this due the four days of missing data on pkmncommunity. Since then, I've changed this into a Ruby Hack, and added many new features.

Intro.png

Team Rocket and Team Psych have taken over the TRONDHEIM region. They're currently hiring new members while doing a big quest. The police are currently too afraid to do any big moves against any of these gangs, so Gym Leaders, Proffesors, Pkmn Trainers, Pkmn Rangers and the TRONDHEIM elite four are those who need to defeat the gangs. But will they pull it off?

k.png

You're a young boy on your way to get your first Pokemon(kinda boring I know). Right after you get your first Pokemon, Prof. Birch asks you to go get something for him. On your way back, you get stopped by a boy that thinks you're a thief, and TEAM PSYCH. As you head back to the lab Prof. Birch tells you whats going on. Some romours say that Team Rocket are hunting a valuable and strong Pokemon. Other romours say that Team Psych have been increasing the activity in their labs recently, but why? The professor sends you and your rival out to find out what's going on...

Showcopy.png

- D/P POKEMON
- New Rivals
- New Tiles
- New Team
- Back to the Gold/Silver-past

FEATURES UNDER CONSIDERATION

- G/S/C-Hero as Rival while visiting "old" villages.
- Extra sidequest(besides becoming pkmn-Master)
- G/S/C Elite Four.
- Time machine (so you can travel to events like E4)
- more to come....

PICS-1.png

Spoiler:

Cred.png

- Don Patch and Phcompany for G/S/C-tiles and grass-tile
- TB Pro and Thethethethe for their scripting tutorials.
- Thanks to xXForgedWarXx for userbar.
- Nintendo (guess why)
- Thanks to WAH and MAN for Tree-tile
I NEED HELP!

Basicly only for advance scripting and spriting. Maybe tile editing and some mapping too( You need to have more skills than only mapping) If interested, PM me...

Current Team:
Me (Tile editing, scripting, mapping, story maker and spriting)

BANNERS.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
I like the look of this - especially the town where everything is old school! Genius!

Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Thanks everybody... I've got some new Pics Here:

New Gym!
PokemonHuntingMewtest_02.png

What price?
PokemonHuntingMewtest_01.png

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
Years
this looks great you got the hero in the gs map nice move lol keep it dont make this down the drain like most hacks

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
Wow nice scripting, nice mapping but not too sure about the GSC part? Explanation? Looking good though =D

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Wow nice scripting, nice mapping but not too sure about the GSC part? Explanation? Looking good though =D

With the GSC-tiles it gives a better effect than with normal tiles and just saying it's the past... I also know that the GSC-games are still very popular.. But the main reason is the effect, and my admiration of the GSC-games

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Well, the story and graphics need some work, but on the scripting side this game looks like a fun one. I also noticed your using Abra and Ralts as starters, you might want to give them confusion to start off with, cause they're pretty weak. Good luck on the game. I hope you go far with it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Well, the story and graphics need some work, but on the scripting side this game looks like a fun one. I also noticed your using Abra and Ralts as starters, you might want to give them confusion to start off with, cause they're pretty weak. Good luck on the game. I hope you go far with it.

I've actually allready done that.. I also improved Ralts stats somewhat... But I might change Ralts anyway, because it's much harder to raise than Abra..

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Why did the graphics need work in the first place? No offence but the PC/Gym look a bit weird.
The GSC tiles are GENIUS! How did you do that? (don't answer I'm just exclaiming)
Also, is the Celebi sprite a bit dark?

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Why did the graphics need work in the first place? No offence but the PC/Gym look a bit weird.
The GSC tiles are GENIUS! How did you do that? (don't answer I'm just exclaiming)
Also, is the Celebi sprite a bit dark?

I'll change the Gym/PC later.. Thanks for commenting, I really need people to criticise things. Thats the only way I can get better.

About the Celebi sprite: I don't think I'm gonna change it, because there are many other things to do about my hack atm.

EDIT: I have taken my time now, and these are the current Gym and Center/Market(they have a little error)

Gym and Market:
PokemonHuntingMewtest_03.png

Pokemoncenter:
PokemonHuntingMewtest_02-2.png

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Wow! I haven't seen this untill now, and I am amazed! The story is a bit shakey, but wow. I love the tiles, my friend! I like how you imported Fire Red OWs into the fray. I really like the G/S/C past thing;) The tree tiles are amazing. The scripting looks great, and everything is rockin'! This hack looks VERY promising, my friend. Just please don't quit on us XP! Well, BOL!

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
i can do good revamps, recolors and make good fakemon (decent i guess i mean dude u tell me lol)

Tauros Pre Evo:
taurospreevoad5.jpg

Shining Blaziken:
shiningblazikenmd5.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
i can do good revamps, recolors and make good fakemon (decent i guess i mean dude u tell me lol)

Tauros Pre Evo:
taurospreevoad5.jpg

Shining Blaziken:
shiningblazikenmd5.jpg

I'm sorry, but the Tauros pre evo doesn't really "fit in".. And the Shining Blaziken is not the kind of spriting I'm looking for.. You also have a few big errors in your Tauros-sprite, so I'm sorry. But keep on spriting, you'll get better!;)

Wow! I haven't seen this untill now, and I am amazed! The story is a bit shakey, but wow. I love the tiles, my friend! I like how you imported Fire Red OWs into the fray. I really like the G/S/C past thing;) The tree tiles are amazing. The scripting looks great, and everything is rockin'! This hack looks VERY promising, my friend. Just please don't quit on us XP! Well, BOL!

Thanks. The story will eventually change, but atm I'm concentrating about the tiles..

EDIT: I've extended the story somewhat.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Well those sprites aren't that pretty if you ask me....Well your maps are really good and I like the tile set you are using a lot. I see a bright future ahead for this hack. Keep up the good work.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
if you need any sprites doing i might be able to help
i cant post you any links here because i dont have 15 posts clocked up to be allowed to
if you conrtact me by email i can show you some devamps, recolours and splices i've done

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
Wow..This hack looks really nice! Btw, there's 2 things I think you should change..
-you should improve your spriting
-the OWs for the past are kind of flat compared to the others, you could try to make them a little skinnier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back