• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Triforce

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack:
-An hack with a great grafic and a middle complete Plot-game(written in italian till
now:embarrass)
-no-fakemon
-no-"stupid" tiles
-no-"stupid" script

Finished percentage:
-the whole grafic base is on 80%
i'll do the map and the

My hacking skills:

graphic modifier, scripter, mapper, spriter inserter and sometimes music composer.

What help or skill I'm looking for:
Asm Hacker, Music Inserter, and someone that added OW and New palette

Additional contact information:
MSN:
[email protected]

Additional information:
SOME SCREENS OF MY HACK VIEWABLE ALSO IN MY SIGNATURE
FOR SLIDE SHOW
http://img30.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=battagliaaaaaa.png
FOR NORMAL VIEW
http://img30.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=battagliaaaaaa.png

Last edited:

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Wow. That titlescreen is freaking awesome. Is it real, or is it a compilation? Cause It doesn't look possible. There are too many colors.

gabecounts112594

Gabe Counts
Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Original One

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: My first game Hack

Finished percentage: 5% (looking for a team)

Your hacking skills: Just Map Editing, and some Script and Sprite Editing.

What help or skill you're looking for: Too numerous to mention.

Additional contact information: I'm on YouTube by the same name, but you can E-mail me at [email protected].

Additional information: I'm new to hacking, and I have big idea's for this project, so please teach me everything you know

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Hack name: ?????

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Finished percentage: 6% (Estimate)

Your hacking skills: Advanced Scripter, Mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: Another Mapper and scripter to help with the less complicated tasks.

Additional contact information: PM me if you are interested in helping.

Additional information: Me and my partner are well on our way to making a hack, we just need some help to do the smaller things such as small events, trainer battles or for the mapper to help me map some of the smaller areas such as routes.

lazinicki

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon SHadow Adventures

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 0% i just started but i need help :-)

Your hacking skills: I can do anything except instertin, indexing ( sprites) and scrpitin, but the only things im good at are mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:
mapping
Scrpiting
spriting
pretty much everything

Additional contact information:
pm me or email me at [email protected]
Additional information:
this is a hack about shadow pokemon based LOSLEY on pokemon colssium
the mods wont post a team borad so im going here. may make a site for this later...
if intrested either pm me or email me.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Johto Legends

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Here.

Finished percentage: 1%, just done New Bark Town.

Your hacking skills: I can map, script and sprite but I have trouble with spriting and scripting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Mainly in the graphics department (tiles, sprites, OWs etc.) and some scripting help.

Additional contact information: Just PM me on here, I'm on everyday.

Additional information: Gold Remake. 'Nuff said?

Acee

Storm Before The Calm
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Eclipse

Hack of: Leaf Green

Additional information about the hack: Alot of scripting needed. Multiple endings for the story-line.

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: Pretty Good Mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: Experienced Scripter(s)

Additional contact information: PM Me.

Additional information: Need quite alot of help.

Axe

Up and Coming Rom Hacker ;)
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2010
Hack Name: Pokemon Path of a Legend

Additional information about the hack: I am currently just starting out as a hacker so i need a lot of guidance from someone..

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Nooby Mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter / I also need someone to guide me when im stuck.. Someone experienced...

Additional contact information: PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Additional information: Any kind of help needed! If you can guide me on hacking... Please do...

Hack Name: Pokemon Path of a Legend

Additional information about the hack: I am currently just starting out as a hacker so i need a lot of guidance from someone..

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Nooby Mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter / I also need someone to guide me when im stuck.. Someone experienced...

Additional contact information: PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Additional information: Any kind of help needed! If you can guide me on hacking... Please do...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Orange Storm

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: Finished playing around with a trial hack, now moving on to a bigger project. This is that project.

Finished percentage: 0%, just starting

Your hacking skills: Scripting, Mapping, Some story plotting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone to do sprites, edit some overworld icons and map palettes, and maybe some plot help.

Additional contact information: PM me on here.

Additional information: I'll just be needing the sprite and overworld help in the very beginning (I'm really just looking for someone to replace the gym leader icons and sprites and I want some Dark Forest overworld tiles).

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Night Fire

Hack of: Fire red

Additional information about the hack: Just like any orignal pokemon game. i only have a few ideas for it tho.Insted of been givin a pokemon you steal it from the prof lab.If you want more info just msg me

Finished percentage:Not started.....

Your hacking skills:Map,script like hello and that,Story desginer

What help or skill you're looking for:A good scripter,spriter,well quite frankly if your good any anything about hacking your more than welcome to help

Additional contact information:If you want to contact me even further here is my skype name 18gns9bk or zackryder09

Additional information:

Last edited:

shaygonnagon

Master Trainer and a Hacker
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Konoto

Additional information about the hack: Just a brand new hack. You are a hero the same age as johto and kanto gym leaders. 10 YEARS OLD! So when you travel around the Gahto Region, you will be challenged by all the gym leaders! The New Team have came (Team _____ figure it out to be in the hack) beat the 8 gym leaders and defeat the champion! there are also 7 more "secret" gym leaders that will uncover secret events but be aware... They are REALLY hard to find. And when you beat all 7 a special "thing" will arrive

Finished percentage: 0 as I said it's new

Your hacking skills: good at mapping (not good at connecting house to the map), basic scripting, great trainer editor,good world map editor

What help or skill you're looking for: Advance Scripter, Advance Mapper, Advance Spriter, storyline helper

Additional contact information: contact at [email protected], or easier pm here!(ill be on here more frequently)

Additional information: just all the help would be great thanks!

Millz_17

Beginner Rom Hacker
Years
Silver Shade

Hack name: Silver Shade

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: A whole new region (Eldikio), New starters, New Hero/Heroine, and much more

Finished percentage: 3%

Your hacking skills: Basic Scripting, Title Screen edit, Basic Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced Scripting, Advanced Mapping, Spriting

Additional contact information: Email: darookie16yahoo.com

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
Hack name: POKEMON RAINY DAYS

Hack of:FIRE RED

Additional information about the hack: Based in a new region(lots of weather)

Finished percentage:well um... mapped 4 towns/cities and 3 routes. and a few scripts so 7% maybe.

Your hacking skills: mapping,scripting , banners, over world sprites, and back sprites.

What help or skill you're looking for: scripting (complex) (i am willing to learn)

please PM me if your interested ill even post your name in the credits if you only taught me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2009
Craze island

Hack name: Craze island (may change)

Hack of: ruby

Additional information about the hack: Based on a group of islands with exotic Pokemon found nowhere else in the world but Pokemon professors and scientists along with rare Pokemon have been going missing

Finished percentage:just a basic storyline waiting for team really

Your hacking skills: not much I know a little scripting I can do ok sprites

What help or skill you're looking for:scripting, spriter and probably a someone to do the world map...

Additional contact information: you can email me at [email protected] but I hardly ever use it so it would probably better to just pm me on here

for any help I would be very grateful

Years
need Help!

Hack name: Pokemon Light: On the Horizons

Additional information about the hack: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198898

Finished percentage:about .2% lol

Your hacking skills: basic scripting, mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: Im actually having trouble with a map of mine...each time i add a warp and configure it to the settings that it needs to be on, it works, but when i test it i can go throught a warp only one way and i cant go back from where i came...i dont know if what im saying makes any sense but hopefully someone can help me.

Last edited:

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
Hack Name: Pokemon Trailblazer

Hack of:
FireRed

Additional info:
Spoiler:

Finished percentage: Like, less than 1%

Your hacking skills: Making up/spriting Pokemon, coming up with all the info needed for them. Uh, having ideas. Concept sketches.

What help or skill you're looking for: Script/hex editor, trainer sprites, MAYBE tile editor. I was going to have my boyfriend do the technical things for me but he has more important things to do. I am aware of pallet limitations and a few other basic things when it comes to hack editing.

Additional contact information: Msn: klashmitAThotmailDOTcom. I could also start an irc room for discussion.

Additional information: Really, I need atleast one major partner I can count on. Someone I could bounce ideas off of, and if they have scripting/hex skills, that would help greatly. They would most likely be credited as a co-founder.

Last edited:

DA BEAST

master trainer
Years
  • va
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
im new to this whole hacking experince
name:pokemon SCARLET
hack of:pokemon ruby
my strentghs:spriting characters ,story outlining ,i can also work advanced map or elite map but only a little
finished %:just started
contact info pm me or email me at [email protected]
What help or skill you're looking for:I NEED HELP IN ALMOST EVERY THING and what about these "banners" i keep seeing
p.s go easy on me im new to this o.k?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon: The Anstar Incident [working title]

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red [JPAN's adaption]

Additional information about the hack: There is no "outdoors" planned. It takes a few influences from Metroid Fusion in that it all happens inside one vast building. (and by vast I mean the size of a region. This will be full length =P)

Finished percentage: Around 3%. I've revamped attacks and items, but aside from that, not much.

Your hacking skills: Almost none. =3 But I'm willing and ready to learn.

What help or skill you're looking for: Graphics. I would like someone to help me make some pretty looking tiles that are a) inside building tiles, and b) slightly futuristic in their design.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon: Frozen Flame

Additional information about the hack: taking place years before ash and oak, team rocket was on its first mission to cause the world to freeze by making the ancient flame of charmander freeze.

Finished percentage: 0% just came up with concept today

Your hacking skills: i can map and script, edit trainers pokemon items etc

What help or skill you're looking for: Graphics. i need new buildings that look older than the ones in the game. i need new gym leaders. new hero sprites. overworld sprites. basically changing the look of the game. so if youre up for it. help me out. there will be more detailed graphics needed once we get going,. and i will explain later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back