• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

KeitaroHirochi

Inconsistent Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2022
This hack is really really hard, especially the Clay and Skyla fights, but nonetheless it's absolutely awesome. Could I know what tools you've been using?

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
I haven't played original White/Black so I'm sorry if this should be common knowledge or is answered somewhere that I have missed but in the documentation 'Wild Pokemon', when it says special refers to the rare spots; what does this mean exactly?

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
I'm playing Volt White. It works great! Except I cannot get to my start menu :(. I tried searching Google...could only find something about a "start menu code" but no one ever said what the code is :\. Anyone have an idea?

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2012
Where do I find a Dragon Scale before the Pokemon League? I want to take out my water starter and put Kingdra in but I dont know where to get Dragon Scale.I know that usually wild Horsea have them with 5% but in the Documents it says that Horsea has nothing so,is there a way to get a dragon scale before fighting N in his Castle?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Wow sounds totaly awersome+__+ I'll download and play this hack. Catch all pokemon sounds so,,challenging+__+ but I like it=3 Just looked through the documentation about wild pokemon...woow...so maaanyy+___+ and I likt the legendary pokemon area=3

Hmm....does pokemon have their dream world abilities too? I can't find any shaking grassO___O

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2012
Where do I find a Dragon Scale before the Pokemon League? I want to take out my water starter and put Kingdra in but I dont know where to get Dragon Scale.I know that usually wild Horsea have them with 5% but in the Documents it says that Horsea has nothing so,is there a way to get a dragon scale before fighting N in his Castle?
Sorry for pushing but its important

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2016
could anyone tell me serpiriors moveset and btw in volt white pignite is fire and dark

Syph Medwes

The Show
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2018
Has anyone played this and PureWhite/PitchBlack?
I really can't decide which to play, the only reason I'm hesitant to commit to this one is that PureWhite and PitchBlack have a lot of extra post game people to battle, is there anything like that in this game? (besides morimoto)

KeitaroHirochi

Inconsistent Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2022
There are each and every gym leader, and many other people, some wear the pokemon special characters' names: I beat red, pearl, platinum and sapphire for example.

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
I am having two main problems with BB/VW:
1. I can't seem to successfully patch 3.1 to the 3.04 that I have. I've tried replaceing the ROM on my Acekard completely with 3.1, while using my older .sav file, but I don't seem to be getting the updates that 3.1 has (evolution levels, move learning changes, etc.). Am I not doing something right?

2. This is a simple luck problem. I've been searching all over the bottom floor of Chargestone Cave, and I can't find Zapdos anywhere. The documents say he's found on normal flooring (no dust clouds). Is this a legitimate bug, or does my luck just suck?

If anyone can answer these questions, it would be much appreciated.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
I am having two main problems with BB/VW:
1. I can't seem to successfully patch 3.1 to the 3.04 that I have. I've tried replaceing the ROM on my Acekard completely with 3.1, while using my older .sav file, but I don't seem to be getting the updates that 3.1 has (evolution levels, move learning changes, etc.). Am I not doing something right?

2. This is a simple luck problem. I've been searching all over the bottom floor of Chargestone Cave, and I can't find Zapdos anywhere. The documents say he's found on normal flooring (no dust clouds). Is this a legitimate bug, or does my luck just suck?

If anyone can answer these questions, it would be much appreciated.
1. Patch an unedited American rom instead of European.
2. 69 chances of 1% should give you a 50% chance to find a Zapdos within those trials. 100 chances should give you a 63% chance. Even at 500 trials, you only have a 99.4% chance of finding one.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
My game keeps on freezing at the first gym eventhough I have 3 pokemon ?

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
1. Patch an unedited American rom instead of European.
2. 69 chances of 1% should give you a 50% chance to find a Zapdos within those trials. 100 chances should give you a 63% chance. Even at 500 trials, you only have a 99.4% chance of finding one.

1. I've been using an American ROM the entire time, but I'm using a 3.04 .sav file on a 3.1 patched ROM, I'm not sure if there lies my problem or not.
2. Okay, good to know my luck just sucks, even though all the other legends I've found have been much easier to find in comparison.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
i think theres a bug :/
when battling burgh if you have no pokemon on the battlefield but you still have usable pokemon it doesnt allow you to send out your other pokemon..

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
i think theres a bug :/
when battling burgh if you have no pokemon on the battlefield but you still have usable pokemon it doesnt allow you to send out your other pokemon..

u r right. But it happens with any trainer if u happen to lose both the pokemon on the field and have usable pokemon.

Back