• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

D'aaaaaaaaaw ;w;

SAHxB.png

You can never have enough cute things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Agreeeeed. ;w;

/can't wait to go home though. If she can she's just going to settle down on the couch and watch more Danny Phantom orz.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Today's Year Day, but other than events I -could- watch I'm gonna stay in the ~partially~ quiet area until it's time for me to go to my events XD;

Gave me time to make more motivational posters too, fff.

Spoiler:

Made another Luke one but due to language I'm not gonna link it here XD; And I did finish iconing Ion; I'll upload the other icons once I get home 'cause I'm betting LJ's blocked.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm trying to finish up tags before I go to class. /has...five more to go sob. Why am I stuck on this one tag.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I got a free working TV and VCR today! Guess what I'll be taking with me to college along with the Gamecube 8) Though despite my saying that it's working I only learned that through word-of-mouth; still gotta test it though.

Got a lot on my plate tonight. I'm actually thinking of voicetesing Ion maybe tonight or tomorrow (or Sunday) once I get his other icons uploaded and figure out the keywords XD;

Years

Today's Year Day, but other than events I -could- watch I'm gonna stay in the ~partially~ quiet area until it's time for me to go to my events XD;

Gave me time to make more motivational posters too, fff.

Spoiler:

Made another Luke one but due to language I'm not gonna link it here XD; And I did finish iconing Ion; I'll upload the other icons once I get home 'cause I'm betting LJ's blocked.

You could use TinyUrl or something.

I really like the Ion Motivational Poster. So cool.

I'm tempted to blog it on Tumblr lol. xDDD

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Tinypic sucks; Imgur's so much better ;; Well, I can't upload anymore on Dreamwidth unless I import them, and the only way to do that is via LJ. Remember, this is for RP purposes XD;

Also, already posted those posters on my Tumblr :B (Which is this, nya~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back