• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's my birthday! <:)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
It depends not only on who I'm with but what day it is. My birthday is four weeks after school starts (this year it was exactly three weeks, but most years it's four) so I'm usually busy with either my Robotics class, athletics or marching band. This year, my birthday fell on a Monday so most of my day was eaten up by the aforementioned Robotics class. ;;

Though, I do almost always spend a nice, quiet evening with my family (shutting out technology and friends [sometimes!] completely), usually watching a movie of my choice (or going out to see a movie, orz) and enjoying a fine dinner. That's actually what I like doing most, rather than having a boisterous afternoon/evening with friends. Family is the most valuable thing to me, after all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I dont really do much on my birthday besides go out to dinner with my family. Last year when I turned 18 I had a surprise party though, but other than that nothing special.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I go to the mall and eat out at a nice restaurant. Last year was without the mall (only with the dinner) but this year, I'm planning a 3 day/2 night getaway for my birthday that will include a mall trip, a hotel stay, and about 5 meals out plus two hotel continental breakfasts.

Halloween parties used to be a part of my birthday celebration since mine happens three days before, but since leaving college, they've been hard to come by.

But I've eaten out for my birthday for over ten consecutive years now.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol only the real close people to me remember it to began with..everybody say happy birthday..what i like the most is my siblings wait till it's 12 am "the beginning of my birthday day" and they ran to see which one will say happy birthday to me first..lol we all do that with eachothers...sadly now they began to forget that...i spend a normal day like any day sometimes i get some presents sometimes nope..and i don't mind it ....being older one year keeps me busy minded enough xD lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I haven't celebrated my birthday since I turned 15. Maybe things will be different this coming birthday when I turn 21, but I doubt it.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I rarely have birthday parties xD. My birthday isn't that special really,just some presents,a store bought cake and then dinner out at the restauraunt I choose :3.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I normally just go out for dinner with my family but as I now live alone it has changed recently. This year though (birthday this sunday) I will be going to visit my sister who is off at uni so I don't see her very much. So I decided to take a trip down there for the weekend.

Back