• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HD For European Challenge Cup

Years
I'm going to the European Challenge Cup so need to start preparing.

3 Hydreigon
3 Deino with Paralysis
1 Deino Dark
3 Darkrai EX
3 Sableye
1 Mewtwo EX

4 Juniper
4 Skyla
4 N
2 Random Receiver
4 Catcher
4 Dark Patch
3 Rare Candy
3 Ultra Ball
3 Max Potion
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Comp Search

9 Dark
4 Blend

I think Eviolite is losing effectiveness so I cut them out for an extra Max Potion and Darkness Energy. I also cut out a Zweilos for a 4th Deino. A part of me would like to have that Zweilous back in and I was thinking of cutting a Max Potion for a Tool Scrapper or Dark Claw. Anyway this deck has proven to be pretty consistent for me in testing so let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Years
I shouldn't have too much trouble since I run four Skyla, as well as triple Ultra Ball and Candy and Computer Search of course. I'm thinking about reverting back to the standard of 3 Darkrai, Mewtwo and Shaymin as this would probably help me combat Keldeo decks much better, and I think they will be quite big at this tournament. I lose out on consistency though which worries me. At the very least I'll probably drop a Darkrai for Mewtwo. Then I just need to add a Tool scrapper and possibly the Shaymin I think.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
You could possibly drop:
1 Darkrai EX
1 Dark Patch
1 Pokemon Catcher
1 Random Receiver
1 Max potion

For:
1 Mewtwo EX
2 Tool Scrapper
2 Dark Claw

Years
Holy crap I only need to tech the one scrapper haha. And while Dark Claw is decent I just feel that stuff like Catcher, Max Potion and Dark Patch are all better cards.

Dropping a Darkrai EX and a Random Receiver for Mewtwo EX and a Tool Scrapper is fine. So now the main thing on my mind is if I want that Shaymin EX back in - would probably drop a Max Potion or a Dark Patch for it since I want to keep my energy count at 13.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Dropping a Darkrai EX and a Random Receiver for Mewtwo EX and a Tool Scrapper is fine. So now the main thing on my mind is if I want that Shaymin EX back in - would probably drop a Max Potion or a Dark Patch for it since I want to keep my energy count at 13.

I don't think running one tool scrapper is enough with the amount of tool cards being used currently. Once it's gone, it's gone and you'll probabley want to Junk hunt for more valuable trainer items. If not making adjustments for the Dark Claw then you could at least add in the Shaymin EX and throw in 1 Eviolite.

Years
Nah one is fine. I can Skyla it out when I need to and it can be junk hunted back if I really need it but most of the time I've found one to be plenty fine. I'm still thinking about Shaymin and Eviolite at this time.

Back