• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: Minime010's Super Selection Avatar/Sprite Shop

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Can I be one of the staff. I can do fusions,amalgations,edits and (bad)Fakemon. Mostly Pokemon, though I have attempted a trainer Amalgation.
Proof of work(I have chosen my best work):
Fusions:Refer to first attachment.
PokeAmalgations: Refer to second attachment.
Edits: Refer to third attachment.
Trainer Amalgations: Refer to fourth attachment.
Fakemon: Refer to fifth attachment.(My Fakemon looks like Spiritomb cos it evolves into Spiritomb)

Attachments

• Blazerooney.png
    Blazerooney.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Rayeon.png
    Rayeon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Flying Pig!.png
    Flying Pig!.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Forest Princess.png
    Forest Princess.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Spirikid.png
    Spirikid.png
    567 bytes · Views: 146

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Xous54sRequest.png
I was bored, and as soon as I saw the request i said: "i need a challenge". I think I suceeded, but thats up to you.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
???

well, can you make a trainer sprite for me? I have a base of someone, but I want it in a different pose...Darkon Prototype.png

basically, can you use this person/sprite as a guideline, but have him:

1. with his eyes visible, and in a wild, crazed look (blood-red eyes)
2. facing "the camera" (you)
3. with one arm outstreatched, holding a poke-ball, and the other closer to the body, but in a fist...

oh! I was just looking at some sprites, can you make it like this one, with the first one's colour scheme (not exact colours) and the Left (his Right) arm the outstretched one holding the pokeball...
trainerfrontposes.png

thanks heaps! don't worry if you can't do it though...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Years
Thanks, all it is is a recolour and some editing of face...

Those two are themain things, you can leave it at that and I'll try to do it myself (or find someone) to do the rest

Kinda something like this (i did it myself, but I ailed miserably with the hair) - trainer.png

Last edited:
Back