• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Sylphy's Super Siggy/Avi Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there, SylphyStarr. I love your work and would like to request a Cynthia avatar and signature.

Signature size: 600 x 160
Text: Cynthia League Champion

Feel free to use any Cynthia picture you like.

Does that work for you?

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Hey there, SylphyStarr. I love your work and would like to request a Cynthia avatar and signature.

Signature size: 600 x 160
Text: Cynthia League Champion

Feel free to use any Cynthia picture you like.

Does that work for you?

Ohh I love Cynthia!

Do you want the text on both or just the signature?

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Here is your avi and I will work on the sig after dinner :3
27x2aua.jpg

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Sylphy! I decided to drop by. Im currently starting to get fed up with my signature (which I made with my glorious paint skills...im a litte ashamed) and I stumbled upon your work and thought: "Hmm. This girl sure knows how to make sigs..." So yeah. I would apreciate if you could make something. I dont have much of ideas of what should be in it so Ill give you the liberty to decide.
Just make it so that it suits me. You know. :D

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I would like to request a avatar and a signiture. The sig should have meloetta and 1 shaymin of each form and say "Pokemon Sienna". The avatar should have the same pic as sig but no text. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hi there! If you have the time, please would you be able to design a signature for me paying tribute to the career of [opinion]the greatest football manager to ever live[/opinion] Sir Alex Ferguson?

No special requisites except it should probably have a picture of him in it :)

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
Years
Hello there! =) Could I maybe have a signature with like, little cartoon, cute beans with eyes and stuff? =3 I'd like it all cartoony with my name in blocky/bubbly/happy writing. Oh yeah, and the background can be like a happy little world with rainbows and unicorns and stuff. Also, if possible, could I have a matching Avatar?

Years
Hmmm, lets see...

I would like a signature with Darkrai & shiny Cresselia on a dark background with the words "Nightmares are Dream's shadows". Maybe with Nightmares in red, Dreams in bright blue, and the other two words in silver? Tell me if you need more details or a picture. Thank you. :)

~Nyx

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Hi i'm Warlock.....
I want to request u to make for me a sig.....It can b like lapras siggy style on ur 1st post....
but in that keep the theme black and put the image of ash and pikachu wid a regice or articuno ......
And if u can make an animated siggy den make dat or if not then make normal one :)
And write in dat "WE NEVER GIVE UP !! -WarlockOPain"
Thanks a lot !!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay everyone, I know technically this doesn't fall under our revival rule, but I want I feel it necessary to close this thread under the following circumstances :

Sylphy has not completed a single request on this page since April 23 and has not been online since April 27. Because of this, I'm closing this shop. :( Why don't you guys try asking one of the other shops in A&D to fulfill your request?

Sylphy, if you do return to PC and this shop, PM me and I will gladly reopen it. I'm only closing it because there has been a large of influx requests in this thread and I don't think it's fair to the members if you have no intention of returning / completing them -- especially when there are other people who will gladly take their request. However, on the chance that you do return, you may begin making signatures again. Just contact me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back