• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Been starting school in August all my life. How awesome it'd feel if I started school in September. Every August during the first week of school it's always hot...and back in high school my PE teachers didn't care about the heat whatsoever. So instead we're all dying of heat exhaustion out on the field. xD

Years
I didn't mind starting in late August.. it meant that school got out in late June, when the weather was perfect for summer.. back when we started in early August, we got out in late May, which may have been nothing in terms of feeling like summer here in Florida, but it would have definitely been different weather for areas up north if they got out that early.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Been starting school in August all my life. How awesome it'd feel if I started school in September. Every August during the first week of school it's always hot...and back in high school my PE teachers didn't care about the heat whatsoever. So instead we're all dying of heat exhaustion out on the field. xD

I just realized that's when my school starts. I don't really know why they don't start AFTER labor day. The weather is so much cooler. I was a constant hoodie wearer for like, no reason. I wore this jaguar hoodie I bought from my school's store every single day. I guess I was just so found of hoodies. Nowadays, it's either hoodies or animal hats that I'm so keen to wearing.

Anyway, I think all schools should wait until after labor day. It's easier because they are only going to end up with one day off just as school is picking up and getting their students prepared for classes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hoodies...are... amazing.

I have this hoodie and it's my favorite:
mvdOTU5tMRJFmzHrNKcwFXQ.jpg

why yes i am a florida gator fan and yes i know they lost last week :(

I can't wait for the colder weather tbh, so that way I can start wearing those hoodies as well as the one above!

But yes, schools should start after labor day, I agree! I wasn't even *that* prepared when I came to my first class. All I carried was a pen and notebook and on that same night WE TOOK NOTES AND DID ACTUAL CLASSWORK.

Years
I was at least lucky to have my 18th birthday off from school this year since it fell on a federal holiday.. but I doubt it's gonna be the case for my 19th birthday :/

Sirfetch’d

I loved having birthdays at school because everyone would be so nice to me, including the teachers. In elementary school my mom would always send cake for my birthday so that was pretty awesome.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My birthday is on October 28, which is usually a Monday. That's why, I've had to spend most of my birthdays at school. It was nice to have your friends, teachers, and classmates wish you a happy birthday, but I think it would've been better if I was able to spend the day entirely with my family.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I've never really mentioned my birthday to people.
I don't know, I was always just content with spending it with my family.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My birthday's on October 15. And my PCversary is on the 21st... I think.

who's gonna be a darling and make my threads, hmmm?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah, I was always glad to have a birthday during school too. When a teacher was waffling on whether or not to give homework, calling out "no, don't give homework; it's my birthday!!" would always work. Always. (I mean, assuming it was actually your birthday, haha.) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back