• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Yeah you guys can all join, I'd wicked appreciate it if you did :) That would rock my day so hard, you guys PWN so much.

Awesome people <3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Wow... 5 pages in one day? o.O;

I'll join too, I guess. ;D Welcome back. xDDD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
WELCOME Jolty, Pincushion, Ivan, Alex, Miyu-chan, blue eyes white dragon, Hotaru to the Palace! Have much fun here!!! ^_^

22sa

Years
Let's get it going again Dizzy!

Saturday noontime at 12:28pm here. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Let'ssss do it Sir's and Ma'ams :) Welcome!

We should throw a party on PC and see what happens, just like Old times, right 22sa.

22sa

Years
What kind of party would this be? :P

I'm ready, I guess. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
One of those fun partys that involve some NICE stuff lol. I dunno just a suggestion.

Come on guys, i wanna fill out some questions and surveys!

22sa

Years
What do you usually do for entertainment and what would you like to do for entertainment? :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I usually listen to music or play Morrowind (which is a game I recommend to ANYONE) I seldom watch TV, but if I do, its MTV or VH1. I like to draw, and I'm pretty good at it. Another thing I do to entertain myself....EAT. I love to eat lol. I like movies and crap with friends. Entertainment that I dont do in the house would be Clubbing, Partying, and "beaching" it.

22sa

Years
You have loads of options on entertainment! XD

How long do you spend in a day playing Marrowind?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hmm depends shortest would be an hour and a half, the longest known for me is around 4 hours. Morrowind needs its own space on my daily pie-chart lol.

22sa

Years
That'd balanced. I would spend like minimum 10 hours on it a day if I were "addicted." XD

See ya! Come back soon!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Friday/Yesterday/Tonight are the best days in a weekend, because its the weekend party so far. Parties left and right, everyone's birthday, nice hotels to party @ and just GREAT music. <333 I love parties.

Back