• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png

Hey Chibi Robo here, co-owner of Sienna and do I have a treat for you.

http://www.romhacking-newsletter.com/

That, above, is the official website of Pokémon Sienna and Pokémon Ivory. On June 4th a Sneak peak will be revealed of both Sienna and Ivory. One thing that is confirmed in Sienna's sneak peak is silhouettes of final form of the starters and the actual sprites of the second forms. On June 7th, when the website launches, the final forms' sprites will be revealed. Now, you must be wondering: 'Where are the silhouettes of the second forms, then?' They're being revealed in this post. Now, you can probably guess which evolution is which, but yeah. It's something to look forward to, right? Now, bask in the glory of the evolutions:

marmosetevo1silo.png
elephantevo1silo.png
cowevo1silo.png

So, feel free to speculate and the likes. Maybe even try and guess the secondary types of the final forms. Now, that is not the only purpose of this post. The other purpose of this post it to confirm Beta 3's release date... Yes, Beta 3 now has an official release date. Beta 3 will be seven gyms long and will include the 'legendary' battle that occurs before the eighth gym. The release date is a day of sentimental value for Manipulation and will be an emotional day for him.

...That day is: 7PM BST - Friday 13th August, 2010!

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
One of them will have Fighting as its second type I reckon, and one will have Dark.

Look forward to the website.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I get the feeling that someone almost wrote that for you, Max... save the fact that "peak" is spelled "peek". :3

Anyway, I'm almost entirely sure that the one on the left is the Grass evolution, and the one in the middle is the Water evolution, and the one on the right is the Fire evolution. It's not too hard to see the traits that they share. XD

I wonder why that date is so special..?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

I never knew Shinx's could rom hack. O_O
I'll miss Chikorita. ;_;
So, Chikorita won't be in the game at all? :( Oh well, the elephant looks adorable to me. :3

Shinx's can do ~anything~. Chikorita got executed because Gramet carried it up into a tree and then dropped it! Mean little beggars. ;; Thanks!

Male or female Shinx? :badsmile:

The starters are awesomeness in a bowl. :cool:

I'm a Shinxy Shinx.

Thanks.

Well thanks for clarifying. You know, I wonder if anyone has ever gotten stuck because the last place they saved and quit in an old beta was filled with trees or water in the new beta, so when they loaded their save file would appear in a tree or water? That would really suck :\

I'm pretty sure Shinx have genders... except in that one hack I played where Shinx had taken the spot of a genderless Pokemon (Magnemite maybe? Or Nidoran) so none of the wild Shinx had genders... what hack was that? I've played so many that I don't remember :paranoid:

PS: I love Shinx :D I always name mine Luna Luna after the white lion cub from Black Jack.

That would suck, but, that's why I recommend re-starting with a new save file.

I really like those new screenshots. Oh and is that a sign or what ? it looks like its from D/P. But still it fits really well. I love your mapping skills really. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for beta 3

It's a pointer sign made by Kyledove that I re-coloured and adjusted. Thanks.

Well it looks great, but I think that new hacks should have new 3D graphics (P/S/Pt HG/SS graphics). Still great job on this one...

No, go away.

One of them will have Fighting as its second type I reckon, and one will have Dark.

Look forward to the website.

Maybe. Scroll here for answers (Beware, spoilers). Thanks.

I get the feeling that someone almost wrote that for you, Max... save the fact that "peak" is spelled "peek". :3

Anyway, I'm almost entirely sure that the one on the left is the Grass evolution, and the one in the middle is the Water evolution, and the one on the right is the Fire evolution. It's not too hard to see the traits that they share. XD

I wonder why that date is so special..?

Max wrote it all himself omg. ENGLAND IS AWESOME. A beautiful day, aint it.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

Okay, so, got three videos for y'all. Two are music videos, and one is a re-script of Max's first event. Read the descriptions before commenting, please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wok_wCqp_RI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1tjzvvUNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOVT37zqfI

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I'm hoping for the Grass starter's evolution to be a Grass/Fighting type.
I'd like to see the sprites :)

EDIT: Seems like Manipulation posted the same minute I did :D
The new music is well inserted and Max's Wooper looks good. Haha

The Cynic

Years
I think I may have this figured out...

Gromet ultimately becomes Grass/Fighting

Moocano ultimately becomes either Fire/Steel or Fire/Rock (I think the former is more likely).

Pontephant becomes ultimately pure Water or, and this is a bit of a limb but I reckon so, Water/Electric.

After seeing those videos I have come to 2 conclusions:

• Prof.Marsh is not actually a qualified scientist but a hobo who put on a labcoat and walked in off the street and started handing out Pokemon. In my head, and this will only be understood by British folk, he is like Sir Digby Chicken Caeser from That Mitchel and Webb Look.

• I wil do anything, literally anything, to stop Max from "taking advantage" of me.

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Manipulation, this hack is just pure awesomeness. The fakemon are so well done, I can't wait for Moocano! I have a great feeling his final evolution will be a monster. I'm going to have to learn how to trade so I can get all three of those great looking starters. Also, the story is really good, and so aren't the scripts. The final version of this hack is going to be epic!

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
All I can say is I WANT ALL 3!!! Is it possible that since they replaced the johto starters, that if you use action replay for the johto starters that you could get all the starters? Just wondering. Btw I'm thinking grass/fighting, fire/steel, and maybe water/psychic?

Anyway love the updates!!!

Years
All I can say is I WANT ALL 3!!! Is it possible that since they replaced the johto starters, that if you use action replay for the johto starters that you could get all the starters? Just wondering. Btw I'm thinking grass/fighting, fire/steel, and maybe water/psychic?

That'd work, yes.
Anyway, I'm also guessing Grass/Fighting. Water/...Ground? It's an elephant, so I'm guessing a pretty hefty earthquake'd be a specialty (despite the yellow suggesting electric- but that's just... No). For the Fire, I would have said Fire/Ground, but since I'm going with Water/Ground, Fire/Steel seems a bit more likely, to me.

RedBaron474

I don't even know
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
That'd work, yes.
Anyway, I'm also guessing Grass/Fighting. Water/...Ground? It's an elephant, so I'm guessing a pretty hefty earthquake'd be a specialty (despite the yellow suggesting electric- but that's just... No). For the Fire, I would have said Fire/Ground, but since I'm going with Water/Ground, Fire/Steel seems a bit more likely, to me.

Haha, I've even seen the second evolutionary sprites and it's kinda hard for me to tell. :>

Logan

Years
Haha, I've even seen the second evolutionary sprites and it's kinda hard for me to tell. :>

omg don't spoil it. hehehe

That'd work, yes.

SPOILERS OMG.

Uh, that is correct. SPOILER/

Manipulation, this hack is just pure awesomeness. The fakemon are so well done, I can't wait for Moocano! I have a great feeling his final evolution will be a monster. I'm going to have to learn how to trade so I can get all three of those great looking starters. Also, the story is really good, and so aren't the scripts. The final version of this hack is going to be epic!

Thanks.

I think I may have this figured out...

Gromet ultimately becomes Grass/Fighting

Moocano ultimately becomes either Fire/Steel or Fire/Rock (I think the former is more likely).

Pontephant becomes ultimately pure Water or, and this is a bit of a limb but I reckon so, Water/Electric.

After seeing those videos I have come to 2 conclusions:

• Prof.Marsh is not actually a qualified scientist but a hobo who put on a labcoat and walked in off the street and started handing out Pokemon. In my head, and this will only be understood by British folk, he is like Sir Digby Chicken Caeser from That Mitchel and Webb Look.

• I wil do anything, literally anything, to stop Max from "taking advantage" of me.

SPOILERS/ Max is a bona fide rapist.

I'm hoping for the Grass starter's evolution to be a Grass/Fighting type.
I'd like to see the sprites :)

EDIT: Seems like Manipulation posted the same minute I did :D
The new music is well inserted and Max's Wooper looks good. Haha

Thanks.

Well done, this hack!! I can't wait until the new beta is out!!

Thanks.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

Two things: I'm reminding you to check out Sienna's official website tomorrow for the revelation of the starter evolution sprites! And, I have three, fresh, screenshots for y'all:

beta32.png
icon1.png
beta31.png

As you can see, one of the screenshots shows off one of the excellent icons supplied by Redbaron474, one of many good ones, too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
I'm interested in what I have seen, will there be an official video walkthorugh of this hack? I could probably make a lp of the new beta if you don't mind :P.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2020
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Cynic

Years
*Belgian powers, activate* You doubted Hercule "The Cynic" Poirot, monsieur. You thought that he would never work out your fiendish gambit but Poirot's eyes they are not blind monsieur and I have deduced the final typings of your starter lines.

Gromet - Grass/Fighting
Moovine - Fire/Steel
Pontephant - Water/Ice

No man, or Shinx, can fool Poirot monsieur. No-one *Belgian powers deactivate*

On a non-Belgian side-note, RedBaron's icon for Gromet has been bery well made indeed.

Look forward to Beta 3, as always.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Ponfant's going to evolve to a Dragon-type. Its final form will have wings. :D Awesome.

Logan

Years

I'm interested in what I have seen, will there be an official video walkthorugh of this hack? I could probably make a lp of the new beta if you don't mind :P.

Uh, sure.

Spoiler:

Wrong names. :<

Spoiler:

Thanks.

*Belgian powers, activate* You doubted Hercule "The Cynic" Poirot, monsieur. You thought that he would never work out your fiendish gambit but Poirot's eyes they are not blind monsieur and I have deduced the final typings of your starter lines.

Gromet - Grass/Fighting
Moovine - Fire/Steel
Pontephant - Water/Ice

No man, or Shinx, can fool Poirot monsieur. No-one *Belgian powers deactivate*

On a non-Belgian side-note, RedBaron's icon for Gromet has been bery well made indeed.

Look forward to Beta 3, as always.

Spoilers. Thanks, by the way. Also, it's:

• Gramet
  • Moocano
  • Ponfant

Ponfant's going to evolve to a Dragon-type. Its final form will have wings. :D Awesome.

OBVIOUSLY.

~*!*~Upates~*!*~

Sorry, guys, but we had a little problem with the website so everything is going to have to be revealed here, and ported over to the website at a later date. I also have some other screenshots to show:

update1-1.png
update2.png
update3-1.png

One of those screenshots is a screen of the first gym which has been revamped with new tiles. Credits to Tropical Sunlight for compiling them and Wesley FG and Dewitty for the tiles.

Okay, so I promised starter evo's... And here they are. The names are pretty bad but they're all I could think of at the time:

• Aprass
    marmosetevo1silo4617845321-iaza.gif
  • Flabull
    cowevo1silo9228526596-iaza.gif
  • Elezen
    elephantevo1silo2546018907-iaza.gif
Designs by me and Chibi Robo and sprites by Chibi Robo. Also, thethethethe has been working on some sexy ASM for us. :>

Back