• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when...? [put on the rose-tinted goggles!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch, I don't remember. I do know I watched an R-rated movie before I was a teenager, but I'm not sure of what my exact age was. Decapitated humans, yay.

How old were you when you first played Pokemon?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i think around 12 or 11

How old were you when you first used the internet?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
When my family got our first computer when I was 7 or 8. Didn't do much but games and look for Pokemon pictures lol.

How old were you when first discovered a band/artist you really liked?

Years
What counts as school? Here kindergarten is attached to school so if that counts four.

How old were you when you first discovered a particular style of clothing you enjoyed?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Haven't found one yet.
:D

So... how old were you when you first went to this magical website called Google.com that answers all your questions?

Years
I was 6 years old, I assume. Turning 20 this year :D

How old were you when you got into your first serious relationship?

Years
Fifteen, let's not go into details.

How old were you when you had your first car accident? (Even if you were a passenger and it doens't have to be huge, bumping into a wall still counts to a degree).

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Friendship-wise, would be 17.(We've became friends again about a year and a half later) Relationship wise, never because never have a relationship yet. :(

How old were you when you met your first friend?

Years
Probably like three haha, although we don't really talk now we got along really well through a huge chunk of primary school.

How old were you when you first broke a bone or sustained some other fairly serious injury?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I believe I was 13 when I sustained a pretty serious injury to my ankle which required a cast sadly.

How old were you when you figured out what kind of music you liked and disliked?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i was about 12 i liked rock and pop songs and disliked rap....however i began to dislike the very heavy metal.

how old were you when you played any sport?

Burgundy

Classy C-Class Sommelier
Years
I was 15 when I started CheerLeading.

How old were you when you got your starter cell phone?

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Eighteen still am XD.

How old were you when you found out about fanfictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back