• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weight Loss/Gain Progress Thread

Years
Yep, Wii fit weight is just different. Got weighed at dr's and I'm still amazingly 283 with no fluxtuation.

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
I am currently standing at day 12 with no cigarettes! I smoked cigarettes for 8 years, from the time I was 16 to after I turned 24. I decided it was time to put them down. It has been challenging, but nothing I can't handle!

Years
253.8 is this week's weight. Down from last week, not quite past where I was 2 weeks ago.

I am currently standing at day 12 with no cigarettes! I smoked cigarettes for 8 years, from the time I was 16 to after I turned 24. I decided it was time to put them down. It has been challenging, but nothing I can't handle!

Keep on not smoking them!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Is it too late to join? If not, I'd like to be a part of this. :)

I gained 40 pounds between 2013 and 2014. I've been working on losing weight for the last 2 years, and so far I've managed to lose about 15 of those pounds. What helped me the most was hula hooping (a VERY fun way to exercise) and poriton control.

Here are my stats:
Current Weigh-In: ~141 lbs (63.9 kg)
Goal: ~125-130 lbs (56.7-58.9 kg)

It feels weird posting my weight online to people.... X_x

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
Is it too late to join? If not, I'd like to be a part of this. :)

I gained 40 pounds between 2013 and 2014. I've been working on losing weight for the last 2 years, and so far I've managed to lose about 15 of those pounds. What helped me the most was hula hooping (a VERY fun way to exercise) and poriton control.

Here are my stats:
Current Weigh-In: ~141 lbs (63.9 kg)
Goal: ~125-130 lbs (56.7-58.9 kg)

It feels weird posting my weight online to people.... X_x

It is never too late to join ;) List has been updated.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
y'all i weighed myself like five different times in three different spots on my floor bc i am suspicious of my scale but no apparently i really am 240.8?!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
i have discovered that eggs and vegetable is in fact a low calorie meal
i have also discovered that for the first time in nearly two years, I am UNDER 240LBS! weighing this morning at 239.2 ;v; honestly guys thank you so much for this bc it's keeping me on track

Metatron

No guts, no glory
Years
Current weight: 255 at 22% bodyfat

Ideally I'd like to get my bodyfat to around 15%. Finishing up a pretty big bulk and starting to feel a bit sluggish, so i figure it's time for a cut :P

Years
281 at the dr's office today. Last time I went to the general dr I was 289, so overall that's p good, I am going down, just slowly.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
List is updated.

Current weight: 255 at 22% bodyfat

Ideally I'd like to get my bodyfat to around 15%. Finishing up a pretty big bulk and starting to feel a bit sluggish, so i figure it's time for a cut :P

What is your target weight??

Metatron

No guts, no glory
Years
Down 7 lbs in about 2 weeks. Man I got big, never bulking like that again, haha.

Strength doesn't seem to have decreased all that much either, so that's a plus!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow... lets see how I weigh in. that 210 is from a while ago and it was just a guess at that. ill also have an official height... I'm hoping I'm 6'4 lol

Back