• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Interesting, it seems my guesses on the role list were a bit more mixed up than I thought. Either CB got creative or has been just downright misleading lol.

fS8aiWN.gif

I had assumed Snow White was the roleblocker, so I was actually hoping to kill her, and then worry about Cinderella's Heartbreaker target after the fact

Turns out Cinderella was the role blocker, Snow White is the godfather? (what?) and Mulan was?? and Pocahontas did what now???

eh, doesn't really matter in the end.

and the reason I say that Snow White is apparently the Godfather is that I did investigate Miah last night, and got an inno result on her.

But she's also the only one who hasn't claimed, so lmao I guess if she does somehow turn out to truly be inno, we can just have Alvey kill the person who claimed her role tonight

5hKJJCM.gif

Also, assuming L'Belle didn't entirely give up on his action, he shouldn't have been roleblocked last night, so if anyone has any info they'd care to share (not that it'd be very useful at this stage), feel free to do so.

I assume the Final Vote rule is still in place?

Final Vote Miah

Also, for anyone who's curious, here's the main part of the spreadsheet I've been working off of
Spoiler:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Welp, good job Naku :joy: MVP? :eyes:

T'was fun whilst it lasted, I need to improve as mafia ahah

GG [FINAL VOTE] Miah

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Game Over!

Whistle While You Kill The Last Mafia Member

Just whistle while you work
And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place
So hum a merry tune
It won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace

With The Magic Mirror dead, Snow White was feeling insecure. Was she really the fairest in the land anymore? She had fooled everyone into believing she was, but she feared that time was about to pass.

Ursula knocked on her door, with the rest of the villains right behind her, ready with pitchforks and torches.

"It's you!" Ursula screamed. "I know you came up clean on my investigations, but I know it's you, I know it!"

Snow White screamed for help, but none of the dwarves came to her rescue.

The Spirit of Grandma Tala appeared in the form of a manta ray over Ursula's shoulder, proud of how far her chosen one had come.

The Fairy Godmother hovered over Ursula's other shoulder, also proud that her protege had done her proud.​

Miah has died. She was Snow White.

The Villains have won! Congratulations ASDBUDDY, Newtsie, Nakuzami, Bardothren, Pecilia, Rabinov, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, gimmepie, Sparkin, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Forever, Fletch, aeternum, Salzorrah and L'Belle!

Bidoof FTW has won the game! He was The Fairy Godmother.

jdthebud has won the game! He was Grandma Tala.

Role Information

Jafar - Could use his staff to either conjure a snake follow a player to receive all system messages they received that night, or to hypnotise ie role block another player
Maleficent - Bomb
Ursula - Cop
Hans - Votes counted as two in the day phase, and if nightkilled the next day votes will be lodged over PM/Discord
Mother Gothel - Doctor
Yzma - Can brew Potions and give to any other player. Each potion has a 1/3 chance of working perfectly, a 1/3 chance of failing, and a 1/3 chance of working with side-effects.
  • Llama Potion: instantly turns the recipient into a llama for a day, rendering them unable to speak.
  • Pascal Potion: Choose a player who will be given a random additional role for the next night phase.
  • Heihei Potion: Will protect the recipient from death during the Day Phase.
  • Mushu Potion: The recipients vote for the lynch will count as 2 votes.
Cruela de Vil - Blacksmith
Gaston - Gunsmith
Captain Hook - Thief; can steal items at night
Dr Facilier - Oracle
Scar - Keymaker
Hades - ability to override one lynch. One-time ability of choosing another player to die in your place if you are set to be nightkilled.
Queen of Hearts - Vigilante
Lady Tremaine - Ball Host - choose three people and have a secret chat with them for one day and one night phase
The Magic Mirror - Penguin: tell a player of your choice a random secret (e.g. about who someone visited, or what items a player has). You do not get to learn the secret

Mulan - Fabricator - can give out fake items
Cinderella - Hooker (roleblocks)
Pocahontas - Mafia-sided Watcher (sees who visits a player of their choice) or Mafia-sided Thief
Merida - Strongman
Snow White - Godfather (fairest of them all), and cannot be killed until two other Mafia members are killed, apart from by the bomb

Grandma Tala - Choose a player - you win if you die but they survive and win (provided that survival doesn't clash with their wincon). You will act as their Bodyguard, taking the hit if they are to die (this takes priority over any vests). Every night you learn a player role. When you die, you get a Discord chat with your chosen player.
The Fairy Godmother - Choose a player - you win if they win and survive (provided that survival doesn't clash with their wincon). You can grant them three wishes: 1) any item, 2) learning the role of a player of your choice, 3) protect them from death for one day & night phase.
Kuzco - Fool

Trivia

• Both aeternum (Queen of Hearts) and the mafia targeted Kitty on N0 for their kill.
  • Both angel-type roles (Grandma Tala & The Fairy Godmother) chose Nakuzami on N0. I realised then that Nakuzami was going to be a pretty overpowered cop, but in the end Naku didn't really benefit from their help until the end of the game. Bidoof FTW gave Naku a vest that was never used, and revealed to Naku Kiyo's role on the night he died. JD took a hit for Naku when Naku used his fabbed gun.
  • The Princesses got off to an unlucky start. Although a bunch of people had 2 votes each on D1, thanks to Gunner having the Mushu potion from Rabi, their votes were worth two. However Bard's were also worth 2, so it came down to a coin flip as to whether Forever would die (who Bard & Saws voted for), or EC would die (who Gunner and purp voted for).
  • The "llamas turning other people into llamas" was a side-effect of Yzma's potion. Watching all that unfold was so funny to watch hahaha
  • Fletch received Poison Apples for missing too many NAs or votes which would have doubled all votes against him.
  • Forever was the only mod left standing. aeternum however tried twice to kill Forever (so she wouldn't feel left out, he said), but she survived due to her vest the first time, and because she used a key the second time.
  • Cinderella the Hooker visited the Magic Mirror quite a few times which is kinda weird to think about like ew

Non-Leaderboard Achievements

• A Girl Worth Fighting For (Mulan): Nakuzami — Get chosen by both Angel roles
  • I'm Still Here (Treasure Planet): Forever — Survive the most attacks on your life (2)
  • Poor Unfortunate Souls (The Little Mermaid): Kitty — Get targeted by both killing roles in the one night. On N0. When you're the Fool.
  • Friend Like Me (Aladdin): EvilChameleon — Get lynched due to betrayal: a fellow mafia member voting for you tipped the scales and caused you to get lynched
  • Hakuna Matata (The Lion King): Rabinov — Wreak havoc with your ability and die, leaving everyone confused in the aftermath. Ah well, not your problem.
  • Perfect Isn't Easy (Oliver & Company): Nakuzami — Create a coded system of sharing your investigation results, and share the code with the people who attend the Ball with you. But then forget to write down the code yourself, so once the Ball is over you can't remember your own code.

Leaderboard Points

Your team wins (40 Points): ASDBUDDY, Newtsie, Nakuzami, Bardothren, Pecilia, Rabinov, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, gimmepie, Sparkin, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Forever, Fletch, aeternum, Salzorrah and L'Belle

Solo Win (50 Points): Bidoof FTW, jdthebud

Best Death Post Die on Night Zero (10 Points): Kitty

MVP (30 Points): Nakuzami without a doubt. Heaps of thorough analysis and unpacking of the roles, leading the Villains to victory even without relying on the boosts from Grandma Tala and The Fairy Godmother

GM (30 Points): Charlie Brown

Thank you everyone for playing!

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as Captain Hook
Fletch as Hades
Miah as Snow White
aeternum as The Queen of Hearts
Bardothren as Hans
gimmepie as Gaston
L'Belle as The Magic Mirror
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Cruella De Vil
Newtsie as Maleficent
Desox as Mulan
Rabinov as Yzma
Nakuzami as Ursula
purplecicada as Cinderella
Pecilia as Mother Gothel
Salzorrah as Lady Tremaine
Bidoof FTW as The Fairy Godmother
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Dr Facilier
jdthebud as Grandma Tala
Forever as Scar
Kitty as Kuzco
Vragon as Pocahontas
ASDBUDDY as Jafar
EvilChameleon as Merida
notification spam
Spoiler:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
GG was pretty fun.

was sad that rabinov whose role info made great defense for me died so early, but in light of the llama event...He def deserved it. :fufu:

all in all fun little game, wish i could have done more since i had such great NAs

Nakuzami

Years
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH yass

h9Vhvue.gif

Perfect Isn't Easy (Oliver & Company): Nakuzami — Create a coded system of sharing your investigation results, and share the code with the people who attend the Ball with you. But then forget to write down the code yourself, so once the Ball is over you can't remember your own code.
giphy.gif

Heeey, I remembered how I made it, so it just took me a few minutes to redo it lmao

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was so sure I was gonna die I started collecting Scar gifs (for a death post), now what am I to do with 30 Scar gifs?!

Also lol shit, almost dying twice, good work me :')

GREAT JOB Y'ALL. Nakuzami awesome work :)

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Ngl tho, I forgot to do that Naku so :eyes:

btw this is the coded message haha

Okay @everyone this is how I'm going to relay my results after tonight, so write this down or something so you don't forget since idk if Josh will delete this server after today or if he'll just make it so we can read it and not send messages

For the person that I investigate, they will correspond to the very first letter of my post, and then their alignment will be whether I say "scum," "inno/town" or "Grandma Tala" in the last sentence of my post.
A - Fletch
B - Miah
C - aeternum
D - Newtsie
E - Desox
F - purplecicada
G - Kiyotaka Ishimaru
H - jdthebud
I - Vragon
J - ASDBUDDY

i.e.
"Alright everybody, so . . .

[filler text]

. . . but I don't think scum would do that."

equates to "Fletch is scum"

Btw, I chose Naku, Saws, and L'Belle, if it wasn't obvious.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Never going to play with these traitorous princesses again.

Nakuzami

Years
Mulan - Fabricator - can give out fake items
Cinderella - Hooker (roleblocks)
Pocahontas - Mafia-sided Watcher (sees who visits a player of their choice) or Mafia-sided Thief
Merida - Strongman
Snow White - Godfather (fairest of them all), and cannot be killed until two other Mafia members are killed, apart from by the bomb
Also may I just say that my thoughts on what these did actually made more sense because

Mulan - Godfather, because, as a man, no one would think Ping is a Princess!
Cinderella - If she's breaking hearts, she might as well shatter their lives along with it!
Merida - Straightest sharpshooter? Shoot them in the day with no one knowing! What a sniper!
Snow White - The fairest of them all would have no problem distracting you all night long :eyes:

So I'm no sorry for getting these all mixed up, lol

This version of Pocahontas makes more sense tho bc I just figured she'd be fab bc I knew there was no way there wasn't a fab in the game and Pocahontas was the only one left in what I came up with haha

srsly tho, I had a lot of fun with this

Back