• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Falling Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
The story: Team Thunder has discover the the black orb.That can sumon shodow or pure dark pokemon.You just finish your final test to be pokemon trainer.The profosser give you your pokemon.So you start your journey.But,everything will be reveal to hero/heroine.

pdf1kf.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Not again...why is there a Battle Frontier building in a little town?

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
NOT AGAIN, I have to agree ur maps are improving but still, you are creating another game without having a detailed story and only a screen of a map, we never get to see any in-game screenshots of your games, only maps...

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Try starting a proper game, and when your about a quarter way through, post the topic with detail and atleast 5 screenies. Don't spend about 3 mins on a 2 line story, make it interesting, make it so that people wan to read it.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I don't think it's worth it spending your time telling him that, people have tried for the past few, erm, months since he got here and he never listens.

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
Years
I agree with all of you! You need to improve your skills of mapping in other games! create a test game and go making some maps then show us in th image of games i think i have saw a theard to show images of the games anyway you need to train more!

Years
You need to read and oblige by the rules.
I belive this is your 5th thread where you fail to follow the rules. Read the rules before you post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back