• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokemon RPG: The Lost Stars

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Super Pokemon RPG: The Lost Stars (Help needed from other users!)

This RPG is basically based on Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars. The plot is that Jirachi's star necklace has broken into 8 pieces across the place where legends are born and live-Legend Fields. Darkrai knows the power of the stars, and tries to take them for his own. You choose one of the smaller legendarys to play as: Celebi, Mew, Victini, Manaphy, Rotom (yes it is a legendary), and Phione. As one of them, you try to get back the Star Fragments and stop Darkrai. However, sometimes you must go down to the regular Pokemon world and get supplies, you turn into a human then. This game, like Paper Mario, has 8 chapters, each having you battle a boss pokemon for a Star Fragment. And yes, it is 3D.

Any advice?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2022
i dont realy know howd you would pull somthing like that off, buuuuuuuuuuut sounds realy intresting and definetly worth a shot!

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
i dont realy know howd you would pull somthing like that off, buuuuuuuuuuut sounds realy intresting and definetly worth a shot!

Well that's slightly rude. It's 100% possible given you're using the right scripts and/or scripting on your own. I never have really played SUper Mario RPG but I've seen screenshots. Mind giving us a little more info on your idea?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Well that's slightly rude. It's 100% possible given you're using the right scripts and/or scripting on your own. I never have really played SUper Mario RPG but I've seen screenshots. Mind giving us a little more info on your idea?

he didn't say it was impossible. HE just said he wouldn't know how to pull it off.
Anyway, Super Mario RPG was a good game!! You should try this idea, I'd be willing to help if you need anything. And if it is released I'll be sure to play!! Good Luck.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
This RPG is basically based on Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars. The plot is that Jirachi's star necklace has broken into 8 pieces across the place where legends are born and live-Legend Fields. Darkrai knows the power of the stars, and tries to take them for his own. You choose one of the smaller legendarys to play as: Celebi, Mew, Victini, Manaphy, Rotom (yes it is a legendary), and Phione. As one of them, you try to get back the Star Fragments and stop Darkrai. However, sometimes you must go down to the regular Pokemon world and get supplies, you turn into a human then. This game, like Paper Mario, has 8 chapters, each having you battle a boss pokemon for a Star Fragment. And yes, it is 3D.

Any advice?

There isn't really much advice to give. The idea is certainly nice, but how is it going to play as a game? Are you going to try to emulate something similar to Super Mario RPG or what are your ideas?

Also, Mario RPG used 3D prerendered images as flat sprites, the 3D is just an illusion. :)

Back