• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - outside classroom

Shawn simply smiled from Kiki's hug. She was so excited to see Cynder get stronger. "She definitely is," he stated, "Why, I wouldn't be sursrised to see her evolve sometime real soon." It was a wonderous thing, watching her be this involved with training her pokemon. It made him feel like he needed to do some more training himself, but didn't know for sure how to bring out the best in them all. Maybe this class is what he needed to learn just that. His eyes wandered to Kiki and different thoughts floated in his head. She was strikingly gorgeous. The way the light shone on her hair and face, her cheerfulness and eagerness...it all struck him oddly, but wonderfully to him. He thought back to their battle and when he kissed her. Does she think about that? Or did she simply shrug it off like no big deal?

Feeling a little let-down, not to mention weak from standing up so much, Shawn tried to recline a little, letting his head rest against the wall and closed his eyes.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Cynder cried with joy as she fired a Flamethrower that finally hit Birdy. The bird chirped, his eyes closing as he landed, trying to put out the fire.

"Quil! Cynda!" the mouse said, rushing over and looking concerned. Kiki smiled at Shawn, catching his eyes and the look on his face. Her mind immediately jumped back to their battle, or rather what had happened immediately afterwards, which brought a gente blush to her face. She left her pokemon to it and leaned against the wall next to him, her should brushing his and grabbed his hand slowly.

"I wonder when class will begin." the impulsive girl said with a smile.

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

The trio of pokemon walked to a classroom and paused, spotting a blonde haired girl in a desk, not really paying attention to anything.

"There's Val." Thyme said. Well, she was the strongest trainer that Thyme had met. After all, her Chameleon had beaten Nova. And she was a friend, right? Bold as brass the snify walked right into the room and climbed up onto her desk.

"Hey, you." she said, though all Val would hear was the cries of "Snivy!" which annoyed Thyme to no end. She crossed her arms and waited for some kind of reaction, tapping her foot every once in a while. She didn't have all day. She had to get back to Brian after all.

Drake

Drake entered the cafeteria. He was deep in thought, not even sure what he was looking for. His long cape flowed behind him. He had to do something, these Rockets were back. Not good. Still, he had a job to do too. He grabbed his food and sat down, looking to see the other person at the table. Mana!

"Hello Mana. Did you enjoy Thanksgiving?" Drake asked after a moment, eating some oatmeal. He was not going to bring up Team rocket yet.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - History/Mythology

Lucia rolled her eyes, "I don't know. Something about her being in love with someone else. Some girl name Selena or something." She muttered. "Apparently she and Val have some deep relationship or such and Val loves her over Mark." She sighed, "He was pretty sad last night, but hopefully he'll be better today. Just as long as he keeps away from Valorie for now until enough time has passed you know? We just make sure no one reminds him in anyway and he'll be good. I say... give him a few days." She nodded. "That female Eevee looked so cute. Why was she angry?" She asked. "You... you really can understand pokemon?" She asked hesitantly. "I've never met anyone that can do that. I guess I'm still trying to understand how that could be possible."

Roberto just raised his brow as the Eevee was returned, "Could have fooled me." He said with a simple shrug.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafeteria.

196.gif
471.gif

Mana happely ate her salmon sandwich and didn't bother to take a look around her. Nor did she notice a girl hoover skating through the Cafeteria. Felicity and Fox finished their meal and layed against each other to keep each other warm. Mana was a little startled when someone suddenly companied her and sat down in front of her.

"Hello Mana. Did you enjoy Thanksgiving?"

It was Drake. Mana smiled brightly and took another bite of her salmon sandwich. "I… spend it alone afterall." Mana said with a smile but somehow you could see her sadness in her smile. "I left to my dorm room after I got some food, but it's alright! Felicity and Fox kept me company." Mana glanced at her Espeon and Glaceon who glanced back at her with smiles. Mana's smile seemed more cheerful now and she took another bite of her sandwich.

"How was your thanksgiving?" Mana asked him once she finished her beloved sandwich. She was still a little worried about team rocket. What if they attacked the academy again? Then chaos will surely break out. Every student must've seen the news this morning so everyone would know team rocket infiltrated this academy. But why? Why would they be interested in this academy or the students attending it? So many questions… and none will be answered.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Kyle Haden

Kyle heard the kid say, "Challenge accepted." Hook, line, and sinker, just as expected. Kyle couldn't help but smile at the kid's words.

"Hey Ches, it's time to play." Kyle said.

Ches slowly rose from Kyle's shadow, sending out its hands first. Apparently Ches was attempting to be dramatic. Once the Haunter rose from the shadows it took an offensive stance. Kyle looked at the arrogant trainer and said, "I choose my Haunter to start the battle!"

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

Moments after Calvin accepted the battle the boy says,

"Hey Ches, it's time to play."
A Haunter then came rising from his shadows with its hands coming out first then stopping just a few feet from the trainer.
"I choose my Haunter to start the battle."

Calvin right away knew who he would send out first as Calvin grabs one of his pokeballs from the side of his waist and throws it out to the sandy beach saying,

"Go Chronos."

With Calvin's Deino slowly rising off the sand making a loud bellowing noise.

Colony

Years
Kyle Haden

The arrogant kid started with his Deino. When the Pokemon was sent out it released a loud cry, most likely to intimidate Ches. Ironically Ches just laughed. Kyle was thinking that Ches was so unpredictable at times. The battle has now started. Kyle was at a type disadvantage but had the upper hand in the fact that Ches was evolved, while the Deino had yet to evolve. He knew Ches couldn't use his ghost type moves effectively so he decided to use a different move.

"Ches, hit him with your Sludge Bomb!" Kyle shouted.

The Haunter opened his mouth and shot a vile projectile towards the Deino.

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Outside Classroom

As he was leaning and watching what Birdy and Cynder were doing, he felt someone's hand on his. He looked down to the hands and back up to see Kiki right next to him. He felt a warmth spread through his body like a wildfire. It was at this moment that he truly felt at peace. It felt wonderful to be this close to somebody. No one, not even his first crush, had made him feel like this.

He gently turned his hand to where their palms were touching and interlaced their fingers together. Shawn simply shrugged at her question. "I don't know," he stated, "I hope it starts soon, but I also like being here and spending time with you. I like this." Shawn gave a gentle squeeze of her hand to show her what he meant. He kept a watchful eye out for the teacher, wondering when they'd finally show up.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

Once Chronos came out of his pokeball the battle began with the boy shouting out,

"Ches, hit him with your Sludge Bomb!"

The Haunters mouth opened wide as a vile greenish purple bomb of sludge closed in on Chronos. Without hesitation Calvin shouted out,

"Chronos dodge it."

Chronos quickly jumped out of the way of the attack avoiding it, but he only avoided the main attack as once the Sludge Bomb hit the sand it scattered everywhere including on top of Chronos. This attack did more than Calvin anticipated but still with no worry from Calvin as he shouts,

"Chronos use Dark Pulse."

Chronos looked as if it was charging up the attack with its whole body turning black then unleashing a black aura in every direction.

Colony

Years
Kyle Haden

The Deino appeared to have dodged most of the Sludge Bomb, but it still took some damage. The arrogant kid looked quite surprised. He quickly regained his composure and commanded his Deino to attack.

"Chronos use Dark Pulse." the kid said.

Kyle knew to expect the worst. Even if Ches could shake off the attack it would do enough damage to seriously weaken the Haunter. The Deino released a large amount of black aura in every direction. Right before the attack connected Kyle yelled, "Ches! Brace yourself!" The Haunter crossed its arms in a defensive manner and took the attack head on. Afterwards Ches looked to be quite tired as it wheezed and panted. Kyle was pressing his luck making Ches battle a dark type Pokemon. He decided a gamble was needed.

"Ches, use another Sludge Bomb, but this time get closer so you don't miss!" Kyle said.

He knew that Haunter was resistant to poison attacks so he could take a close range Sludge Bomb. The Haunter moved exceptionally fast and was right on top of the Deino when it launched its attack.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Dez Castelia
Community Service & Vigilantism

Finally, class started. Dez cast the empty packet of chips aside as he watched the teacher speak up. Far too enthusiastic for his liking, but the bit about danger did catch his attention. Suddenly, he felt himself becoming slightly more enthusiastic himself, as Hilda mentioned the Dead Forest and the young girl. What a treat it would be to meet this mysterious stranger. And, if things couldn't be going his way even more, it seemed that by show of hands, the choice of hunting the girl seemed to be winning. Dez quickly raised his hand, realizing that he hadn't done so before. He was one of the few remaining students who would decide the outcome of the trek. "I vote we hunt the girl," he said. That was probably the first thing he'd said to another person all day. Unlike most others, Dez wasn't afraid of the Dead Forest. It was only a forest, after all. The only difference was that it was subject to silly superstitions and rumors. Even if things went wrong, which they probably wouldn't, if Dez got lost in the forest, he could easily summon the Puppeteer to guide him out. The little Shuppet had been in and out of those woods since he'd first gotten here, so he'd know what to do in such a situation. Still, the thought of the girl intrigued the boy at best. Who was she? What was she up to? The Puppeteer claimed to have seen her at some point, so perhaps he knew where she was. So much mystery, and Dez would find the answers.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

The boy almost accepting fate with his Haunter as it braces for the attack. The Haunter is slammed repetitively with the attack leaving the Haunter looking extremely fatigue. The boy the then shouted out,

"Ches, use another Sludge Bomb, but get closer so you don't miss!"

The Haunter closed in on Chronos with the Haunter floating almost directly over Chronos Calvin yells,

"Get out of there Chronos!"

Chronos attempts to get away, but it was to late as Chronos gets drenched in the sludge. Calvin waited for the sludge to clear to see only that Chronos was knocked out. Calvin's face cringed in disbelief sure that Chronos could have survived another attack. Putting all regards aside Calvin returned Chronos and pulled out another pokeball.

"Go Gaia!" Calvin yells.

Calvin's pokeball comes down touching the sand then releasing a Pupitar. The Pupitar came crashing onto the beach creating a miniature hole that is stood in.

Colony

Years
Kyle Haden

The point blank attack was effective. Ches was able to knock out the Deino after the second Sludge Bomb. The arrogant kid was stunned by the result. Kyle was relieved that he got the advantage in Pokemon. The arrogant kid called back his Deino and shouted,

"Go Gaia!"

A Pupitar was sent out and lodged itself in the sand. Another unusual Pokemon Kyle thought. He was glad that Pupitar didn't have any type advantage against Ches. Knowing that Ches was the faster Pokemon Kyle called out to the Haunter.

"Ches, use Shadow Ball!" Kyle said.

The Haunter was making odd movements with its hands, almost as if forming a snowball, and created large black orb with a purple glow. Ches then threw the ball as fast as it could towards the Pupitar.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

The student was kind enough to let Kilik sit next to him. From the color of his jacket, he seems to be from the Suicune Dorm. Interesting... One could say he was an elite Team Rocket member, however, Kilik hasn't confirmed if he is of Team Rocket or not. Further diagnosis is needed.

The suspect introduced himself as Roxas. Was that a foreign name, Kilik questioned himself. The name wasn't important. Roxas had a reason, not excusable, for not getting breakfast: His mind was somewhere else. That wasn't awkward indeed... Roxas asked for Kilik's name, so he shall answer, "You may call me Kilik." He wasn't going to give his last name just yet. He still needs to figure out whether Roxas is part of Team Rocket or not.

Might as well start with a few, simple questions. "So tell me," Kilik started. "How did you hear about the academy?" He's not going to give an answer to Roxas that easily, like, Did you get a notice letter or something? No, he wants to hear it exactly from Roxas. As usual, Kilik did his best to hide his intentions. To prove it, he was eating his breakfast. Still got bits left.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Calvin Bastion

Immediately after calling out Pupitar the kid called his next move saying,

"Ches use Shadow Ball."

The Haunter then put his hands together creating a large black ball that the Haunter threw at the Pupitar. Calvin stood there as the attack closed in on Pupitar without saying a word. Not commanding his Pupitar to do anything the attack hits Pupitar directly creating a cloud of sand rising over the Pupitar. It took a couple of seconds for the sand to clear where there was Pupitar still in its exact same spot and seemed to be completely unphased by the attack. Calvin's face grew a big smirk as if he knew that would happen as he calls out,

"Alright Gaia finish him off with a Bite!"

The Pupitar closed in on the Haunter opening its mouth preparing to chop down on the Haunter.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew 'Andy' Rede

Night had passed at last, and with it the darkness it always brought. Andy sat on his bed, groggy and disoriented. He hadn't gotten much sleep after what had happened last night, but the sleep he /had/ gotten proved to do nought but make him even more tired. Despite his fatigue, Andy couldn't shake the feeling of dismay at what had come to pass last night. He knew he was going to lose... But to see Catches broken like some kind of farm animal... That wasn't something he or his tyrogue would get over. Last night wasn't going to leave him any time soon... Nor would the image of Jen... Her face was burned into his brain.

It was a little hazy, since Andy could remember only what had happened after the last attack on Catches had been made, but the umbreon had leveled it's opponent, and then lay a paw on Catches' head, as a mocking sign of victory. Jen had seem pleased by that, but even more so that Kiki's pokemon had been just as helpless against her as Catches. Unfortunately, when the battle was nearly over, Kiki had passed out for some reason that her battle partner couldn't fathom. At that, Jen had seemed to be somewhat shocked. Rather than mocking the pair some more, Jen had instead waved Andy away, telling him that the battle was over now. Andy knew knew they were going to lose either way, but was grateful for this due to being able to keep Snaps lest he wouldn't have made it back to the pokemon center in Oak town. He'd barely managed even that. Carrying Kiki all that way had been more difficult than he'd thought, but he since it was for her wellbeing, he had managed to work up the energy from withing him to keep going. When he'd gotten back to the center and gotten bot of their pokemon rested up, Andy had asked the nurse for a map of the school so that he could make his way back to Kiki's dorm and put her in her room. That had been an ordeal on several levels. After having to explain what happened to the nurse(who didn't for one second believe Andy's story about the two being on a date gone wrong), Andy had finally managed to secure a map and had left hurriedly, Cynder not leaving his side the entire time(and handily supplying a light source all the while). Thinking back on it, Andy was a little embarrassed for trying to say Kiki and he had been on a date. At the time(and now too) it seemed like a better thing to say than having been out of bounds on school property. In any case, Andy had managed to get Kiki into her dorm, but then came the next hurdle. Kiki's room. Andy had no idea where it was, and in the end resorted to rummaging through Kiki's things just to find her key. Luckily, her room number was attached to a piece of plastic on the key chain. Finally, Andy had found Kiki's room and had put Kiki in bed fully clothed. He hated to think of her getting too warm... But he didn't want to try the alternative. With that, he had returned to his own room, in which he found himself now.

He was just too tired to move now though. He felt the exhaustion ooze into every part of his body, and without warning, Andy fell back onto his bed, fast asleep.

Indigo Wave

As one youth fell asleep from exhaustion, another awoke refreshed. Indigo sat up in bed with a frown on his face. He always did, even if he didn't realize that this was the case. Indigo had greatly enjoyed last night's comings and goings with Gwen, and he was hoping it would not be the last time they, or indeed he and any other friends he might make, would be spending time together. As Indie got dressed, the thoughts of classes crossed his mind. He was supposed to be attending some today, right? That filled him with dread. Strangers in a classroom. He hated the thought. With that, he lazily glanced at his clock, only for his eyes to widen considerably when he took note of the time.
"What the-!? How did I sleep that long??"
Without another word, Indigo dashed from his room, bag slung over his shoulder and clothes messily thrown on.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian nodded at her words. They made sense. Keeping the two apart for the moment might be best until they calm down some. But he wanted to talk to them both about the Rockets. Thyme had a good point, they needed to stick together, to trust each other.

"I guess so... Hmm... Oh, Sprinkles? He's a boy, and is really mad that some of my other pokemon tricked him and made him look like a girl. He'll get over it though." he said. At her last words, he cocked his head. It had always seemed normal to him that he understood pokemon.

"What? Is it really that rare, to be able to understand pokemon? It doesn't seem that special to me..." he said, looking slightly down. Was he a freak? No, probably not. But then why could he understand pokemon? He knew a few people that could, or seemed like they could. Skye, N... Calnith. but, were they the only four? He gave Lucia a questioning look, a bit confused. Everyone else had seemed to accept it. why was it even a big deal?

Drake

The man's face was impassive a moment, then he smiled at her. He could see, she was lonely. Kind of hard not to be lonely when you are alone though.

"I ended up by myself as well. Valorie ran into an old friend, and you and Killik had vanished, so I just went back to my Day Care Center and cooked for my pokemon They enjoyed it to be sure." he said, catching her expression. She was worried about something, and did not know what it was.

"What is it? Are you alright?" he asked with concern, his face a concerned, soft look.

Kiki

The girl smiled at Shawn and squeezed his hand back. She nodded, her eyes alive as she held his hand. He heart was pounding, and she felt oddly flush right now. What was this feeling? It was completely foreign to her, no one else had made her feel like this. she turned her gaze back to Cynder and Birdy, who had landed and was playing with the mouse. Aparently training was done. Cynder seemed happy, more confident too. Kiki knew she had picked right when she sent out Birdy. Squirrelly would have made fun of Cynder and shattered her confidence, and Mouser probably would have lost his temper. But the proud bird was very happy to help the mouse.

"I like it too Shawn. Any time I have with you is good time." she said happily, grinning at him. Even with her usual hyper demeaner it was easy to tell she had very strong feelings for him already.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Indigo Wave

Indigo moved across the area between his dorm and the academy hurriedly. It was okay. He wasn't late /yet/. Which was good. There was no way he was going to be late to his first class in this academy. Despite how fast he was running though, Indie couldn't help but feel good. There was something exciting about running as fast as he could, even if he could feel his legs and lungs starting to burn from fatigue. At last, the academy was in sight. Now all he had to do was get inside and check what classroom he was meant to go to. So far, so good!

Or at least, he thought so until it hit him where he was going to check where he had to be. The cafeteria. He needed to eat. Without any breath to spare, Indie simply grimaced. Maybe this morning wasn't going so well after all.

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Outside Classroom

Hearing those words made Shawn feel a happiness that exceeded anything he had ever felt before. He smiled as wide as he could, feeling a tear well up in his eye. He never felt like this before, except after their battle. Turning to look at Kiki again, he saw how flush she was. That was all the proof he needed: she really WAS in love with him! He knew, though, that he felt the same way about her. She was so happy, so full of life...it was that attitude that attracted him more than anything.

Shawn let go of her hand and raised his arm slightly, sliding it around her shoulders, holding her from the side. Another wave rushed through him when he did this, his heart beating faster and his palms getting sweaty. He looked into her eyes and smiled, "I'm glad you feel the same way."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Zayne Alta's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But she totally has all day to wait for Valorie's RPer to post. Am I right?? Valorie seemed to be lazily daydreaming about something, oblivious to the world around her. To put it bluntly she looked bored at the moment, her golden blonde hair on the verge of obscuring her vision as a result of her lack of a will to fix it. She nearly jumped in her seat as a snivy took the leisure of hopping up in front of her however, startling her and grabbing her attention immediately. Now... what was this?

...A wild Snivy appeared!

Valorie blinked several times as the small pokemon seemed to attempt to get her attention. How strange that a snivy that was clearly wild and not something she had once smuggled into a major corporation's building would present itself to her so readily and practically demand her attention in a non-violent manner. I mean, she had no idea what the thing was saying, but it's body language said enough. It wanted /something/ from her.

"..." A moment's hesitation, and she reached into her satchel in a mildly cautious manner before pulling out a small poketreat--Miniature sized, as to be appropriate for Thyme. She then offered Thyme the pokemon treat. "Hey..!" she greeted the pokemon in a somewhat friendly tone, now more fully awake with this turn of events. Regardless of whether Thyme accepted the treat she would then pull out a pokeball and hold it out towards Thyme in a rather casual manner. "Would you like to come with me?" she asked, suddenly rather cheery. Apparently, she had promptly assumed that Thyme was here because she wanted Valorie to be her trainer. Perhaps if Thyme wore a funny hat all the time she'd be easier to discriminate from other snivy without her trainer around.

Hilda - Community Service & Vigilantism
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hilda observed the show of hands. Honestly? She was slightly surprised that the class opted for going on a manhunt after a known and dangerous criminal rather than a detective run on Team Rocket's intrusion into The Academy's fairs. Professor Oak probably wouldn't like this. Everyday not spent making sure Team Rocket wasn't totally infiltrating them was a day wasted, or something. She personally didn't quite see it his way however, and reluctantly disregarded his opinion. For a moment she was silent, smiling at the class in a pleased manner. "...I think you made the right choice." she stated in response, almost relieved. "There's no time more important for there to be vigilantes then when the authorities themselves have given up." she said, seeming to remember something as she spoke. Once she regained her focus she turned and started zipping up her backpack. "Let's get started." she said as she finished zipping the bag up and slipping it on. "Make sure you have all your things, your pokemon are fully healed, and you've got a pokemon to ride there. We'll be traveling by the ground. If you don't have a pokemon big enough to ride there, ask around for someone who can carry more than one." she explained, drawing one of her own pokeballs. "I'll help carry anyone extra myself. Let's head out to the main entrance--We'll discuss more about what we're looking for and what we're up against once we've started moving." she finished, before quickly moving towards the door of the classroom and beckoning the studdents present with one hand.

"...This isn't a short class." she added in as a last minute thought to no one in particular, foreshadowing exactly how serious things were about to get. Without further ado, she would make her way out to the entrance of the school at a rather normal pace. There was no rush--For now. That would have to wait until they were outside. Ze B button--Eet does nozing!

Back