• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Does anyone know how to catch the balloon that has a gift attached to it? I watched it slowly float from my gasp for 3 minutes. :(

In my opinion this is the best of the series. I played all of the other ACs and they seemed so dull in comparison. I don't know why, but this version is so much more immersive.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Building the Reset Resotto for my first project. Well, it was the first one on the list, so, why not. n__n

Only about 110k of Bells left to go for my next loan. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
:D! I just got this game yesterday! My fruit is apples but I just planted some pears/durians/coconuts so in three days I should have those too. I have to wait for someone to move in before I can do anything mayor-related.

yeah so like everyone else PM/VM for FC.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Got this game a few days back. It's my first time playing AC before, although I've seen someone else play it. I've managed to hit the 100% approval rating today, and will be able to go to the island tomorrow I think as well?

Got pears as my fruit and my second one was a perfect one. :V Also have a Luigi shirt and a fancy moustache to match, along with a pot of pikmin from the fortune cookies.

Years
Can't believe I haven't posted here yet ahh

I am absolutely hooked on this game. There's so much to do. :D I think I've got most of the June exclusive creatures but am still searching for that Char; it spawns around waterfalls so it's pretty tedious to find. Been on an expansion spree as well but lately I've been focusing more on public works projects.. just built a bridge aya!

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Can't believe I haven't posted here yet ahh

I am absolutely hooked on this game. There's so much to do. :D I think I've got most of the June exclusive creatures but am still searching for that Char; it spawns around waterfalls so it's pretty tedious to find. Been on an expansion spree as well but lately I've been focusing more on public works projects.. just built a bridge aya!

Same here! As for the Char, I found it by luck when I thought it would be cool to say "Hey look at me! I'm fishing at a top of a cliff!" And now I've caught nearly every fish :3

Years
I think I've got most of the June exclusive creatures

0_0 I really need to stop flying blind while playing this game, had no idea there was month specific creatures ^_^

I finally finished my first public works project, a campsite! People...camp....in...I don't know what I was expecting honestly, but I'm moving on to bigger and better things (a bridge to be precise), after that I'm moving on to a
Spoiler:
. I have no idea what it is, but I'm excited.

Spoiler:

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
This is the first game I've actually considered getting a guide for - there is just so much stuff involved and that I don't know about. I really don't want to be missing anything!

I'm really loving it - a bit obsessed actually. Finally got to the Island so making a bit of money for projects is great :)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Character Name : Shawn
Town Name : Foothill

Neighbors : Tangy (cat), Snake (rabbit), Camofrog (frog, duh...lol), Miranda (duck), Poppy (squirrel), Lionel (lion), Deli (monkey), Paula (bear), Kyle (wolf)

Fruit : pear (native), apples, peaches, lychee, coconuts, lemons, pineapple-looking ones (forgot the name), mangos

If anyone wants to come visit my town, PM me.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Anyone getting any good prices for turnips today? Reese is seriously trying to rip me off haha :)

Years
I'm never awake for turnips so.. :( Sorry about that! Hope you get some good prices somehow ahh.

And I'm still trying to get that Char. Will be pretty upset if I miss out since it'll be gone in July, ugh. Lucky is moving in tomorrow and I'm very excited for that, though!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You'll love Lucky, Cirno. He's my favorite villager. <3 Hope he stays forever. Then again, I love all my villagers. If I had to pick a least favorite, it'd be Sparro because he's a big jock and he's really obnoxious about it, but oh well. I'm also jealous of everyone else's house. lol Mine looks like crap compared to theirs. :(

Anyway, I'm hoping to start working on a museum shop soon, and I've donated a lot to the museum, but I haven't donated any art yet. :( If anyone has any art they don't want or need, I'd be willing to pay for it!

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
My friend code is: 0602 - 6419 - 4735

Pm me if you want to add me.

My Name: Michael
Town name: Twinleaf
Fruit: Oranges
Villagers: Elvis (Lion), Cookie (Dog?), Mathilda (Kangaroo), Tia (Elephant) and Buck (Horse).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Some of my villagers have the weirdest catchphrases for me. Sheldon the squirrel's a real gym nut and calls me 'cardio' for some reason. Although I've gotten him to change it to 'treadmill' as I find that infinitely more amusing. But Sylvia the purple kangaroo has started saying it instead!

Also, every time I explain this game to my friends they think I'm completely insane. Especially when I get to Pudge the orange cub and Sylvia the purple kangaroo.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
I started my game on July 2nd and I absolutely LOVE this game!

My name is Jojo
My Town name is Sunrose
I have cherries and apples!

If anyone feels like coming over or wants me to come over let me knooow! :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Some of my villagers have the weirdest catchphrases for me. Sheldon the squirrel's a real gym nut and calls me 'cardio' for some reason. Although I've gotten him to change it to 'treadmill' as I find that infinitely more amusing. But Sylvia the purple kangaroo has started saying it instead!

omg I have a jock bird that calls me "ladybro." :| It's really annoying. But then everyone else calls me honeybun. The first day I was there, Penelope the mouse asked if she could call me that, and I mean, it being my first day I was trying to get my approval ratings up, so I said yes. Sure enough, the entire town asked if they could call me that and I didn't have the heart to say no. v_v

Years
Hahaha I think one of my villagers used to call me ladybro, too. Nowadays they call me chica or J bear. XD;

Back