• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Hehe, I remember maing a faceset script with RGSS once, looked wierd though, good idea on the name window on the top-right corner, I'm glad to see some sphere games around! :)

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Datriot said:
Hehe, I remember maing a faceset script with RGSS once, looked wierd though, good idea on the name window on the top-right corner, I'm glad to see some sphere games around! :)
this is not RGSS, this is sphere,
sphere uses Javascript.

i can do a bit of javascript,
so i can help with little things :P

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Those screenshots look really good. The faces and the name of the person are done well.
Nice to see its being made with Sphere.
Good look on it, and I look foward to seeing more screenshots.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
Years
hey i like it. so whats this game. is it a mix of all those games. what story does it follow. who are the characters????

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I'm thinking about making all charsets for each separate manga and anime person :S
As for the storyline we have to decide if it's a mix or a new one.

Waudby

Yes this game is either goin to b a mixture of all the games, or a seperate plot will b made. Hopefully there will b an update soon

Waudby

Plz feel free to PM one of us wiv ne questions. or team recruiting

Waudby

Sorry to double post but we finally have a name for this game: Pokemon Chromatite.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
By the way, you'd need permission from the artist that drew those facesets (from the message box screenshots) to use them in your game, and you'd have to give them credit if they did agree.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
^^^I still dont understand why everyone is so uptight about that, loosen up, theyre fan games and youre not gettin paid. Anyway the screens are goin original 150 251, or 386?

Waudby

There will be all pokemon plus some extras we r makin. If there are ne good pokemon spriters wiv original ideas (no fusions) please post here with some of ur work

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
the credit is given in-game to www.pokesho.com website, it's all in japanese so I have no way to ask the for it, if they don't want me to use them they can tell me and I'll remove them, as far as I know up to now, the website translation I was able to make gave me information that I'm free to use any website contents as far as I give credit but maybe it translated wrong, if anyone here knows japanese or smth and would like to help us with contacting the guys at pokesho it would be good :)

Years
It is infact stated on Pokesho that the contents on the site are free for use, with credit of course.

Naas02 said:
^^^I still dont understand why everyone is so uptight about that, loosen up, theyre fan games and youre not gettin paid. Anyway the screens are goin original 150 251, or 386?
Because people don't want their work passed off by others nor stolen for that fact. When you use graphics that were not made by you, it's common courtesy and required that you give proper credit.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice screens. The facesets have made a nice return. XD

Back