• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
June 25th

Kamotz's and Scarecrow1113's RPs approved.

Ksiazek Bartlomiej's, lvl99rayquaza's, sundayschoolmusic's, and Cobja 619's RPs all declined for severe lackings in plot. Just...not even close to the quality minimum. In fact, most of you don't even seem to get what RPs in this section are about.

Kamotz's OOC thread approved.

Ksiazek Bartlomiej's OOC thread declined on account of the main thread not being approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 1st

.Psyke's RP Terra: a New Era approved. Kanto Lover's RP approved.

purpletorchic's, evoim2's, ipangrazio's, WhiteLucario's, and alymaru's RPs declined for severe lackings in plot. To be honest, these RPs were...barely even skeletons of plots, really. You're going to need a lot more work on the detail all around. All of you.

TotoMud's and dboring's RPs as well as .Psyke's RP Battle Royale declined for lackings in plot. The ideas are workable, but I'm going to want to see a bit of improvement on all of them.

UraharaSteph's OOC thread declined. Making this is really the job of the RP master, or whoever has taken over their mantle. Seeing as how you only got your formal acceptance today, I somehow doubt that's you.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 16th

Mira's RP approved.
Feign's RP declined for lackings in plot. It was...confusing, to be honest. Original settings are all well and good, but you need to give a bit more information on them. As it is, I really don't have a clue about who was fighting who and why, nor of what kind of place the region was, let alone how pokémon entered into it.

ONEPIECEPWN'S RP declined for lackings in plot. The setting is still very haphazard, as is the overall presentation. Please clarify a bit.

RedVsGold's RP declined for severe lackings in plot.

i'Aisha's and Vorteld's OOC threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 18th

aipom man's RP declined for severe lackings in plot and failure to meet basic linguistic standards. I don't split hairs over the occasional typo or such, but this is just a bit too much. Please rehash your basic grammar and spelling. The plot and setting also need to be clearly defined, including something meaningful for the RP characters to do. I found lackings on all counts here.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 22nd

k-log10's RP declined for lackings in plot. I'm really not seeing your setting here. Yes, you named it, but you haven't actually described what it's like there, and so what 'job's the characters would be doing and in what kind of society they're doing them is one, big question mark. Please expand on that.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 24th

Screw the rules, I have green hair!'s RP approved. Game Over 1375's RP declined for lackings in plot. All I really got from your was a tournament name, full stop. Invitational or no, that won't cut it. I want to see a good bit more meat on those plot bones and the setting.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 25th

~Prodigy~'s thread declined for being in the wrong section. ThePowerful1's threads all declined for severe lackings in plot. The longest one was...still too short, really. Two lines is not a sufficient plot; please expand on it a lot. Those other two threads really don't fit the way things are done around here at all. Please read up on the threads in the section to see how things work around here.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
July 31st

CyberBlastoise's, Diegoyayi's, sandeon's, and The Gaurdian's RPs approved. Ice Grimm's RP declined for lackings in plot. You were very vague. Just how did this all-powerful cult just pop up anyway? And what do they worship to earn the name 'cult'? Let's have a bit more info to go with that.

~Prodigy~'s OOC thread approved. arkitosikath's thread declined for being submitted without a main thread to go with.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
August 5th

dawn fan's, lolcats's, and Haz's RPs declined for severe lackings in plot. None of you really had any setting whatsoever. dawn fan and lolcat, you also seemed to have basically no plot or direction for the RP either. Haz, you seemed to have something going on, but it was very disjointed and confusing. All of you need to expand on and clarify your plots, a lot.

Twilightsagaismylifeandpokemon's threads declined for being in the wrong subsection.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
August 8th

Eos Aduro's and PlatinumSkye's RPs approved. Pokeblast's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. I'm just seeing...no setting at all here, really, and the plot is disjointed at best. What are these gears? How do people know what they do and why do they care about finding them? Just...what is going on here? Elaborate, please.

Mira's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
August 13th

Charzeon's RP approved. It's on the second page, so look carefully or you'll miss it.

sabrinar103's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. No real plot, no setting, not even a sign-up sheet. Yeeeeah, you're going to need a good bit more effort to get that approved. Konekodemon's RP declined for lackings in plot. Crossovers are all well and good, but you're really going to need to explain them somehow. Especially since Digimon don't have a physical existence outside of the digital world unless someone is really messing things up. oO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back