• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
One suggestion: You should switch the Continue and New Game options on the menu. I keep accidentally pressing New Game and having to close the window.

Also, as has probably been mentioned, Treecko is spelled Treeco in the game, and the corrupted Breloom is a Mudkip (S).

I read some of the above posts, and... are Lugia and Moltres obtainable in this demo?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Man, more people should pay attention to this thread.

@phosphate
I don't see a problem with the NEW GAME/CONTINUE buttons
The Breloom glitch wil be fixed soon, I think DarkDoom is working on it
I don't know if Lugia and Moltres are obtainable, probably are though

Anyways, everyone type 1111 in the cell-phone to get a berry!!

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
great ideas man. My friend at work randomly said to me one day, "Why not make an old school pokemon with evee instead of bulba,squirt,char, or the silver ones? That way you can choose?" I said, someone would have come up with the idea, it's a great idea. You have a good idea of retro style too, good job, I will play this up. ty!

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
I really wasn't expecting the XDR/desert thing plot twist XD But it was cool.

Now, though, whenever I go back to that route where XDR appeared (west of the mine valley), it traps me in an infinite loop of *earthquake*, "Oh God, what now?".

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Replies
Spoiler:

Sorry for the lack of updates. Uni started a week ago. Work has been stalled. But I did some stuff over the weekend.

New Areas Completed

-Ignis City
-Route 14
-Route 15
-Quistis Ferry

To Do.
-Ignis Volcano
-Route 16
-Crimson Woods

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9426/ignis.png

Ignis Island is the newest location in SPEE. It has a volcano which formed the island. Theres a town on the foot of the volcano, which has a harbor that can take you to other harbor towns.

There are two routes on Ignis island. Route 15 to the east of Ignis Town and Route 16 to the west. Fire based wild pokemon can be found there. Including a Corrupted Growlithe.

The main volcano can also be traversed. Numels and Slugma are found there. A corrupted Slugma can also be caught. Deep in the volcano there lies a moletres which once defeat can be summoned.

Adpotion Agency Update

-
You can now adpot new pokemon, depending on the amount of badges you have.
0- Pichu
4- Smoochum
5- Elekid
6- Magby

Also, speaking of elekid and magby. Their final evolutions will now be obtainable. Magmotar and Electrivire. They'll evolve when they reach Lv 42.

----
I should have a new demo up in a few weeks(2-4 weeks). Most of the mapping has been done. Just need to do a few more events.
It would contain...

1 new gym
1 new AI (officially obtain the tile changer)
Silph co/Giovanni event
Pokemon catchable: Wingull, Voltorb, Mankey, Growlithe, Slugma, Krabby, Smoochum, Magby, Elekid, Magikarp.
New Summon(officially obtain Moletres)
Limiting Band
Rainbow Tower(saffari, quiz, prize, arcade created)

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
YAY AWESOME!!!

...What's the tile changer? Also in the map you supplied, there is a water route. Will you need to obtain an item to traverse the water? If so, what's the item?

And I still can't wait to see the corrupted Moltres. That. Will. Be. So. Cool. :D

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wow nice updates. ^^

Tile changer? Will that change the tiles of the entire game? :O

Anyway, keep up the very nice work. ;)

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
The Tile Changer...
Did you change the name of the time traveling thingy? ^^
Sorry I haven't been as active as usual. Busy working on a RM2k3 and schoolwork.
SATs next week too ><

Anyway, for the graphic edit, I only have (mostly) OWs and battle things left. Maps are about 80-90% done. If anyone can send me a save file late in the game it'll be great.
Also, I've decided on [mostly] edited 3rd gen tiles for overworld tiles, some 4th gen for objects, and 4th gen for everything else :P

mew_nani

Years
Late in the game? How late do you mean? I have a complete one, as in complete to the end of the demo. (Not all catchable Pokmeon obtained, but it's complete.) I can send it to you if you like.

EDIT: I have attached the file to this post. It should be below this line of text in a zipped folder. I hope it helps.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Late in the game? How late do you mean? I have a complete one, as in complete to the end of the demo. (Not all catchable Pokmeon obtained, but it's complete.) I can send it to you if you like.

EDIT: I have attached the file to this post. It should be below this line of text in a zipped folder. I hope it helps.
I got some pokemon you didn't have..Tyrogue..anyways, how'd you find the Ferreus Gym Leader?

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Nice updates!! I think the volcano would be really cool and I suppose the corrupt growlithe and moltres are there..
Oh and also the safari is a great idea :D
Looking forward for updates!

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
OOOwhhhh DAMMMNNN What this Beautiful Hack Made!!!!!!! AWSOME GREAAT JOOB MY FREIND I SUPPORT THIS GAME

mew_nani

Years
...After much thought, I have another (albeit minor) suggestion. During the final battle with Zero.... what music do you plan on using? My suggestion was that you could play a version of One Winged Angel during the fight. That would be hilarious. Unfitting, but hilarious. :D

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
...After much thought, I have another (albeit minor) suggestion. During the final battle with Zero.... what music do you plan on using? My suggestion was that you could play a version of One Winged Angel during the fight. That would be hilarious. Unfitting, but hilarious. :D
But One Winged Angel sounds gross. ;-;
Personally, I think the Culex theme would be much more awesome... or maybe it would be good for a cheesy bonus boss...

mew_nani

Years
I guess it wouldn't matter what the song is. :D

Just something totally unfitting. The final fight would be both intimidating and unintentionally hilarious. :) Maybe Team Rocket's battle theme from Gold/Silver would be pretty good too. :D Can you think of anything else?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
This thread... it feels so empty now :(
I've finally gotten myself to sit down for half an hour and do more spellchecking :P
Spoiler:

Other-
Charmander is evolving into a...
A Charmeleon.
I think I already pointed this out though.

I did more damage to a golem than a graveler?! (corrupt)

When you go from Route 3 to Imbibo Lake, the sign changes xD

Attachments

• Sp.PNG
    Sp.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
I guess it wouldn't matter what the song is. :D

Just something totally unfitting. The final fight would be both intimidating and unintentionally hilarious. :) Maybe Team Rocket's battle theme from Gold/Silver would be pretty good too. :D Can you think of anything else?
Oh, Team Rocket's theme is lovely~ I was thinking Culex's theme because it's also a boss theme from an old final fantasy game, but I could see 02's theme in there... it's fitting for a last boss, but since it's from Kirby, it would totally break the "final fantasy music" thing that the game has going and that would possibly be funny?
Or maybe ht tp :/ /w ww .you tube.c om/ watch?v=NbcZ2SIliFg, I'm pretty sure it would be totally unfitting even though it's a nice boss theme.

Back