• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
hi

Make a better one :P

What you like about Pokemon, your favorite game, favorite Pokemon and all of those stuffs :)

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to PC, mechro147! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

If you don't have any ideas for introductions, here's some questions:
- What is your favorite Pokemon game?
- Do you watch the anime or play the games?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you have some sort of nickname?
- What is your favorite Pokemon?
Etc, etc.

I hope this helps!

- Bandit

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
my favorite game is black 2 and i watch the anime and play the games. My hobbies are playing on either my DSi or xbox 360. i also collect pokemon and MTG cards. i am normally known by my friends as axel because i remind them of axel from kingdom hearts 2. and my favorite pokemon is darkrai.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
If you also play the Pokemon TCG, there's a thread dedicated for that, click here if you're interested :)

I myself would play the Pokemon TCG, but I'm already playing Yugioh, WoW TCG, and Vanguard. Having to keep 4 different tabletop games up-to-date will be pretty much hard and a big money burner :(

I do have some old Pokemon TCG cards tho.

Back