• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My reaction to the spin off:

NO. JUST NO.

While I do love seeing them in human form, it doesn't look natural... and skin color, please, HUMANS DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR ;; And why make a spin off of My little Pony where the Pony is crossed out? But, I'm going to give it a shot though... Coz it is still MLP...

/LeIsCrazy
You say that as if there aren't human dolls with different colors skin. Let me point to you the Monster High Dolls many of them having different colored skin. They aren't the first and surely they won't be the last. Again, I'm pretty sure the spin-off will be to help advertise the doll line because again Hasbro is a toy company.

The fact that people have been drawing humanized ponies (both with natural and unnatural skin tones) just makes me feel like it's sillier to judge the spin-off before they see it. Though if I have to complain about one things it's the clothing the girls are wearing. Applejack in a skirt? please.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Skirt for Applejack? :'D haha. I think jeans would suit her better. :D Or what do others think? What type of clothing would suit which pony?

Actually, it depends on the "lifestyle background" for each character. Honestly, jeans and skirts both suit Applejack.

Anyway, how 'bout a topic?

What(or list down) is your favorite MLP song?

1. Love is in Bloom. (The catchiest song so far)
2. I've Got to Find a Way(The song is so mellow and awesome, it's just too short. Hopefully there will be an extended version)
3. True True Friend
4. Babs Seed

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Favourite song(s)? Umm. They are all great but...
1.This day aria (I realy love these dramatic ones)
2.Flim Flam brothers (yeah suprised?)
3.Babs seed or winter wrapup (yeah couldnt pick one)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What(or list down) is your favorite MLP song?

1. A True, True Friend (this is really one of the most epic song I've ever listen!)
2. Celestia's Ballad
3. I've Got to Find a Way
4. Love is in Bloom
5. Winter Wrap Up

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I just finished watching the finale of Season 3 - Episode 13: Magical Mystery Cure.

My thoughts:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I've got into an argument with some people questioning why bronies exist, and when I told them about how the show had good writing and broke the gender stereotype, they then said how important target demographics are and why they shouldn't be broken. Another group of people also said that the term "brony" was originally used to troll people on 4chan because it lost its original definition by the male fans of the show.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Today's featured content is by a relatively new member, Kitty Kate!

On February 16th, 2013, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's third season ended with the airing of its thirteenth episode. Songs were sung, parties were thrown, and liquid pride was shed. Now, however, the finale has passed, and people have already begun speculating on where the show is headed. Before we get too caught up in arguing about the future, it might pay to slow down and take a more in-depth look at the past, especially in the wake of the last episode—"Magical Mystery Cure."

http://www.roundstable.com/2013/02/21/the-long-and-winding-road-of-friendship/

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
With mellow and catchy songs that definitely have a meaning, jammed packed into the episode, my paradigm about that shifted.

The past 3 seasons focused mainly about how Twilight Sparkle studied about the magic of friendship. I would like the next seasons to focus on the other main characters plus a few episodes focusing on the other common and famous background ponies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I started reading the comics recently, and they are AMAZING! I feel they can get away with more than the show can. (Especially when Chrysalis murdered an adorable cat-thing in front of the CMC.)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Oh gosh, when was the last time I posted here?

Well, a few of my fave MLP songs would be:
1. What my cutie mark is telling me (Oh, so catchy)
2. Winter wrap up (Thanks Gunner for reminding me of this wonderful song)
3. Babs seed (I blame my lil sis) and Raise this barn (Yes, yes another catchy one)
4. Becoming popular (Relaxing imo)
5. B.B.B.F.F, This day aria and Love is in bloom (Yay canterlot wedding!)

Hooray for less caps, lol

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Okay, I've tried searching for MLP comics in Equestria Daily. But I have to order it. Is there a site where you can read it freely?

Years
Heeey.

Username: Ðelta
Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Additional Info: To be honest, I've only somewhat recently become a fan. I was wondering why the fanbase was so big, and I decided to check it out. I've only watched the majority of the first season, so it might take a while for me to get caught up, but that's ok! Anyway, I chose Rainbow Dash as my favorite because I admire her competitiveness and athleticism. (Although I like them all in a certain way!)
Also, Mid is here, so that's a plus!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Hey! Another Dashie! Good to have you! Welcome to the club!

In response to the previous topic:
1) Smile song [why the buck not?]
2)BBBFF [as the oldest brother of 3 siblings, this one really hit hard.]
3) that one at the end of canterlot wedding. Can't remember the title.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
welcome to the club, delta! anyways, my fav songs:

1.what my cuite mark is telling me (omg amazing song)
2.BBBFF (Big Brotha best friend forevah. good title)
3. winter wrap up/ (very good imo)

well that's all. and...when was the last time i posted there?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Well my faves for now, since I still haven't watched the Canterlot Wedding yet, are:

1. Winter Wrap Up
2. MLP Theme Song (this qualifies as a song, rite?)
3. At The Gala

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to watch the Canterlot Wedding! :3

Years
1. Winter Wrap Up
2. Hush Now Lullaby
3. MLP Theme Song (i guess)

I mean, I haven't heard too many songs since I'm only in the first season, but so far these are my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back