• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartbreaks a Pain.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
I've been heartbroken three times in my life.
1). when my grandma died. she was my best friend.
2.) my first serious relationship, he broke up with me because his parents didn't want him having a girlfriend in college.
3.) my second serious relationship, it was an abusive relationship and i just kept ignoring everything. He hurt me a lot, but it was for the best.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Never had a crush or relationship or whatever you call them, and really hope I never do. The closest I got to a "heartbreak" was when my parents told me they were getting divorced when I was about seven. It was pretty upsetting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I have had my fair share of heartbreaks before but the worst of them sting so bad to this day that I still feel sick thinking about them much less bringing them up right now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
No, I haven't, actually. Which I'm happy for.

I mean, I've had my fair share of let downs. I had a huge crush on this one girl, and I guess I still sort of like her. I made a big deal about her recently. I wasn't heartbroken when I asked her out and got a rejection, though. In fact... I kind of felt a little happy. I guess I was happy that I had it in me to admit it. And we're still best friends. =]

So no, I haven't had to feel heartbreak. Hopefully it stays that way for a long time to come.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
My worst heartbreak was caused by me having to break up with my girl when I moved

Back