• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] LGBTQ+ Alliance (◕‿◕)♡

Years
Honestly my hair is just average. I keep it short because long hair is difficult to maintain, plus I like to look gnc in general.

My step father was very homophobic, it's hard to deal with family like that. I just ignored it and we're all here for you.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Oh i haven't checked this club in a while. How's everyone?

Recently I've been in a mood to buy more feminine clothes (clothes have no gender but u know what I mean) and kinda redo my whole wardrobe. It's gonna be a huge change for me definitely and will cost me a lot of time and money lmao. Also been thinking on trying makeup for once. Sadly I can't go buy all that stuff now because of the pandemic of course.

Joining on the hair convo, I still keep my hair long. It's a bit of a chore to maintain it, but I still don't plan on cutting it. I like the length it's at right now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I guess I'll also join the club.

Things are a little complicated for me, tbh. Apart from what my profile says I'm actually male. But I also can't really say that I have much of a personality or even resonate particularly with what's the traditional view of "being male". It's one of the reasons why I've kinda started experimenting a little bit this year. Well, as much as I feel comfortable, anyway (which is mostly just PC, tbh. ^^").
For the time being perceived as female feels more right, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up settling for somewhere in the middle at some point.

I was also at some point wondering if I'm asexual, but that might also just me not wanting to force my genes into another generation. I would like to have a girlfriend, though. Mostly for the emotional support/romantic stuff and such. I do feel very lonely, ngl.

As for long hair: I know there have been groups of male people with long hair for a long time. Back in university I've seen a lot of them and there are also the "metal heads", people who like listening to Heavy Metal and similar music, who also like to have long hair.

I personally have always had the same short hair cut. Mostly because I never considered anything else. I guess nowadays it's longer, but that's mostly due to the pandemic. And even now I end up cutting them down to size with a pair of scissors, myself. ^^"
Not that it matters in the longrun, anyway, thanks to genes. Already losing hair left and right <_<

Last edited:
Years
I'm not ace but I'm in my 30's and a virgin so there's little hope for me. I'm completely undesirable.
And this is a huge thing that gets to me all the time, that I'm still a virgin.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I mean, you're not the only one here with that exact position. Though, virginity isn't as huge of a problem to me as is the ubiquitous presence of people who get into relationships. Like, no matter where I go, everywhere I see people getting into relationships and years down the line they all tie the knot and I was allowed to see it all happen but never actually had anybody, myself.
Once I thought there was someone but it turns out they had feelings for someone else on another forum. That lead to very unfortunate events on which I ended leaving the place for good.

Where I see a difference between us two, though, is that you actually have standards. xD
Complaining you may do, but at the same time you also have expectations in respect to a longer lasting relationship. As such that makes it less likely for you to just fling yourself onto the first best person which can only lead to a lot of regret. Having to come to terms with yourself and your age is one thing, getting your heart crushed and left for dead is another. ^^"

Years
hi hi joining as an ally~ I dearly love my LGBTQ+ friends.

Username: Nebula
Pronouns: He/him
Romantic orientation: Heteroromantic
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Would you say you fit into typical gender stereotypes?
For the most part yeah, although I'm not afraid to display traits that are considered "feminine" and I'm definitely not the "grrr im a macho man 👊" kind of guy.

Are you a passive or active member of the LGBTQ+ community?
I'm relatively active irl. I try to advocate for the community whenever the opportunity presents itself. I've attended pride parades and have educated a lot of family members (usually older folk) who don't quite understand the LGTBQ+ community.

Years
*peaks head in* Hello.

I just watched a video on asexuality....but I don't think i'm asexual. Am I attracted to all genders? Yes. However....a BIG however, if I feel...VERY .... "UNCOMFORTABLE" when .... er ..... "horny", and when I get horny, I just want someone to hold me until the feeling goes away. I mean who the heck feels that way? I think that was a big factor in discovering who I am but seriously, is there something wrong with me?

Please help me before I join the club.

This post is just to get information and educated. Nothing more.

EDIT: I looked up more on google. It's NOT random arousal. There is always a trigger.

Last edited:
Years
That may be sex repulsion? It's actually pretty common!
If you're attracted to all genders though, you are lgbt. :>

Years
I wasn't well enough to post this on the day, but I still wanted to share it anyway.

I seen this on the way home on the 17th of May - The International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia

f9fK3dh.jpg

To all my LGBTQ+ brothers, sisters, and variations thereupon... even under stormy skies, the rainbow shines brightly. I love you all <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

progress%20flag.ashx

Happy Pride Month to all of our awesome people out there!​

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
I think I found the right community for me. It may or may not be because of a meme?
Spoiler:

Obviously I did some considering after that, and after looking into the different communities, I think bi is the right term to describe me. This might change over time, but this is how I'll classify now.

I've done some more thinking since I posted this. I didn't realize there was bisexual and biromantic. I only knew about bisexual. And somehow the LGBTQ+ Tik Tok compilations found me on Youtube, so I watched a lot of them and I felt like they familiarized myself with the whole community. It's a great community, and I'm happy and proud to be a part of it. I found asexual and aromantic compilations and somewhere I found an explanation of the two communities. I thought back and I think asexual also might be the right term for me. I remember my freshman year in biology class watching "the miracle of life" documentary about the 9 month journey through a pregnancy. I didn't enjoy watching it (especially since I had my lunch period right after :P ) and it made me uncomfortable. So I guess that was my first sign I was ace?

TLDR: I'd like to identify as biromantic and asexual. I still do like both boys and girls, but not to the extent of s*X.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
So I came across a post on Facebook by some friends about how "Allys" were never part of the acronym in which I've never seen it as this way but the next part is what bothered me. My friend then posted "Just... you arent a part of our community simply because you support the fact that WE exist. You're still straight/cisgendered. You are not a part of LGBT" and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

As an Ally in some way I do feel like I'm apart of the community because I do support all of you I'm just not apart of it in the same way the rest of you are. I feel like what she said is a slap in the face to people like me who support the community.

Years
So I came across a post on Facebook by some friends about how "Allys" were never part of the acronym in which I've never seen it as this way but the next part is what bothered me. My friend then posted "Just... you arent a part of our community simply because you support the fact that WE exist. You're still straight/cisgendered. You are not a part of LGBT" and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

As an Ally in some way I do feel like I'm apart of the community because I do support all of you I'm just not apart of it in the same way the rest of you are. I feel like what she said is a slap in the face to people like me who support the community.

LGBT+ pride has always been about showing solidarity with each other, including allies!

You see those flags in my sig? I'm not some of those things, but we're still all family, and we need to support one another. The world really needs love and unity right now, not division and segregation.

Allies are very much part of the family <3

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
Hi everyone, I'd like to bring this to your attention. BLUE'S CLUES HAS A PRIDE PARADE SONG. And it's adorable!

I love how the new Blue's Clues wants to give recognition to the LGBTQ+ community. As I mentioned earlier with the other Blue's Clues video I shared here, I think it's important to show young children that a family doesn't always have to have a mommy and a daddy, and it shows that it's okay if you don't fit into that mold.

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
Sup yall! It's your boy/girl/nonbinary/somewhereinbetween! I just figured out my weird three gender craziness is called gender fluid!

Years
Nine days into Pride Month and this topic isn't pinned? Well, I just stopped in to say happy Pride Month to everyone. You're all valid.

EDIT: Oh wait, someone already pointed out it was Pride Month, but this still should be pinned for the month of June.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
I haven't posted in this club in a long time, but I'm having frustrations with my gender expression.

After a year of questioning I realized I really am gender fluid. Dresses give me gender euphoria, but the fear of being harassed stops me from wearing them. As a compromise I stick with androgynous clothing like plaid shirts. Does anyone have good advice for this sort of thing?

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
Years
After a year of questioning I realized I really am gender fluid. Dresses give me gender euphoria, but the fear of being harassed stops me from wearing them. As a compromise I stick with androgynous clothing like plaid shirts. Does anyone have good advice for this sort of thing?
I have advice that might not work the best but it may help. JUST OWN IT! Your gender fluid, you wear a dress, it's none of their business. If they harass you, just go right up to them and say, "This is who I am and who I always was" or something like that and just do it and say stop until they stop!
Hope that if you try this out it works!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I have advice that might not work the best but it may help. JUST OWN IT! Your gender fluid, you wear a dress, it's none of their business. If they harass you, just go right up to them and say, "This is who I am and who I always was" or something like that and just do it and say stop until they stop!
Hope that if you try this out it works!
That sounds nice but I doubt it would really be very effective. Like, to be blunt for a sec, thinking that if you just walk up to some asshole and tell assertively tell "this is who I am and that's ok!" and expecting them to be like "y'know, you're right!" and stop sounds naive and like something on a children's television show.

Many people stay in the closet (to varying degrees) regarding their sexuality and/or gender because being open about it runs serious risk of far more that just harassment--it extends to stuff like being denied employment, people trying to hurt or kill you, and more. LGBTQ discrimination is rife in this world, and so many people view non-cishet people as sub-human, undeserving of rights and deserving of death.

At the end of the day it's up to Neb what they do and I wish that I had some helpful advice, but....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I haven't posted in this club in a long time, but I'm having frustrations with my gender expression.

Maybe find more people who support you and where you feel comfortable wearing whatever you like? Unless society changes there will always be times when you can't do that. But that doesn't mean that you can't find more opportunities where you can be yourself.

Back