• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
Ack, a little late but whatever. Chapter Seven of "Nothing, Everything"was posted a little while ago.

Chapter Seven
Of Flights

Out of harm's way, Bunny and Jenny get to know each other while flying towards their destination. Not only that, they also was able to figure out the first piece of the puzzle (and Bunny knowing a little bit more of the late Ernest Norrison in the process).

And while I'm at it, expect Chapter Eight to come sometime in mid April. ^^

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I posted the prologue for a new fic I'm working on. If you like hardcore science fiction, then I think you'll like this one. You can find it under the title "TX-M 'Master Mind'" on the main fanfiction page.

EDIT: darkcowboy...your link for your fic does not work. Just thought I'd let you know.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Chapter Two: The Rebellion has been released for Divine Intervention. Read to find out what happens!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
PMD2 Chapter 1

I've already begun work on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2's first chapter, and in due time I'll post it up on April 19th.

darkcowboy

Gibbs is EVERYWHERE!
Years
Ladies and Gentleman! I would like to announce the arrival of Chapter 16!! I've taken some of the advice of Bobandbill, and tried to add more description to my fic, and would also like to announce that I'm finally on page 2 of my fic!! -dances- To you guys who've been reading and reviewing my fic, YOU ROCK!!!

Bay

Years
Have both prologue and Chapter One up for Destiny's Tricks

This is a parody fic dealing with all kind of things relating to journey fics and the aspects of Pokemon fanfiction overall. Join Destiny and her two friends as they travel through Sinnoh and many unexpected things happen. Jokes and breaking fourth walls are guaranteed.

Everything's going down.

And also, could be a chance the next chapter on "Nothing, Everything" will come either April 15 or April 16th. ^^

Bay

Years
Chapter Eight of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter Eight
History Books

Timmy and Lucas' crusade on finding Bunny is getting more fierce as both slowly found some mess Jenny did. The two girls, on the other hand, are closer to finding the criminal but also met an old friend of Bunny's...

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
I don't know how many people actually read this thread, but I figure posting in it's worth a shot.

The fourth chapter of my fanfic "Kanto: The Disputed Frontier" is up. It's heavily influenced by actual biology, but that doesn't mean that any of the scientific concepts described are completely accurate. I hadn't really worked on it since early March, but I've managed to find time now.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
Ack, after eight months of semi-writing troubles Chapter six of Fable is alive :D! It's still unbetaed so smaller errors will be fixed in the coming days, but I really wanted to post it so much after all this time :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back