• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
the new version of the first event is finally done, but im really tired now (its 0:30 am here) so ill make a video of it tomorrow/later this day

edit: the patch i got from MT was broken, so i have to wait for him send me a new one...
meanwhile i have finished the first cave. i wont post a mapshot of it here to make it a surprise^^ in the future that will be probably no mapshots published anymore, just screenshots. And here are some new ones:
12.png
13.png
14.png

15.png
16.png
17.png

18.png

it might be also interesting for you to hear that ive already planned the wild pokemon header, there will be some adjustments, but for now i can tell you that you will be able to catch about 380 to 382 of the 386 pokemon. Some only by Evolution and some others only in Events.

edit again: first post got a new design! check it out

edit once again: i just noticed im in the HotW voting and it will end in a few hours... Pls support me by voting for my hack here. thx!

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
SA already made the big sprite and she will make the OWs and battle sprites too... so sry but i dont need your sprites^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Awesome screens Neti! ^^
Don't worry, I already voted for ur hack.
I can't wait to see the video.
GL!

Neti

Inactive
Years
Last edited:

Sky

Years
Hey the new First event is much cooler and better as the first version
Well cant await that Game
Keep it Up Neti my Friend ^.^

Neti

Inactive
Years
well... he will look like archie and have the same name. but he is not the leader of team aqua and not your enemy [...]
he is your brother and after your father dies hes the leader of binggao

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
truly awesom hack i have to say.. well done

it is nice that you have brought in some familiar faces :)

p.s. i subscribed to your youtube channel.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Nice! It's awesome ^^ Instead of elite fours and gym leaders. Village elders xD Something Cool.

Back