• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Hey! I just caught Tornadus (Therian Forme) from my Pokemon Dream Radar. Then I heard that once I send him to White 2, his THerian forme will dissapear. Is this true? Is there anyway that I can keep Tornadus in Therian Forme?

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
There is. There's an item, I think your Tornadus will be holding it, or it's an item that you'll receive afterwards, that lets you control which form Tornadus uses.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I just Went to Nuvema Town. Because I used Memory Link, Zeus's House is there, and everybody is raving about my old player character Zeus.

I just wonder what would happen if I went to Nuvema Town without using Memory Link?

I found a Youtube Video. Nuvema's Center House belongs to "..."

You click on the sign and it says "...'s House"

Strange choice, but I have my answer now.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Spoiler:

Syltti

Years
Why spoiler?

The Gible has no set nature, and the Eevee can be either gender. I believe there's only a 12.5% chance of getting a female Eevee in ANY instance (wild, breeding, gift).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Hey! I just caught Tornadus (Therian Forme) from my Pokemon Dream Radar. Then I heard that once I send him to White 2, his THerian forme will dissapear. Is this true? Is there anyway that I can keep Tornadus in Therian Forme?

It stays in its Therian Form. I sent mine and it remains in that form unless you use the Mirror you get in the abundant shrine (if you have a Landorus on you). If you revert them to their Incarnation forms, then they will have their Dream World abilities.

Spoiler:

Its generated as soon as you get it. Save before receiving it and soft reset if you aren't happy with its nature/Gender.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Is it possible to evolve Eevee into Leafeon before E4? Right now in my game, the Sky Arrow Bridge is closed.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Hi, so I recently finished the MAIN game and now I am putting effort into finishing the last bits of challenges and stuff. What I need to now is:

Is trading necessary to complete the Unova Pokedex?

I am asking so because I need to get to that Natural Preserve or whatever its called. I NEED to catch that shiny haxorus as people claim. So is trading a must :( ? I remember I saw the Oshawott line missing...so it got me worried.

Unfortunately...trading for me = Action Replay ...

Years
Hi, so I recently finished the MAIN game and now I am putting effort into finishing the last bits of challenges and stuff. What I need to now is:

I am asking so because I need to get to that Natural Preserve or whatever its called. I NEED to catch that shiny haxorus as people claim. So is trading a must :( ? I remember I saw the Oshawott line missing...so it got me worried.

Yes, trading is necessary since some Pokemon can only be obtained by transferring from 4th Generation games and there's also version exclusive Pokemon that can only be obtained by trading.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

I think you'll have to trade to see the Oshawott line... as the only person who has it is your rival. And that's only if you chose Tepig. :(

So yes, trading is necessary.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Why the only option I have in "Global Terminal" is Global Trade? Why there isn't "Random Matchup" option?

Syltti

Years
You'll need to go through a large portion of the main story, if not defeat the Elite Four and Champion. I don't remember when, exactly, Random Matchups became available for me.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2016
You'll need to go through a large portion of the main story, if not defeat the Elite Four and Champion. I don't remember when, exactly, Random Matchups became available for me.

I have beaten elite 4, yet I don't have the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back