• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 'Diamond' - Keitai Denjuu Telefang

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Aw, clearly nobody wanted to remember it. =p Ah well, here's the next part! Not that long but eh.

Part Eleven: Enter BOUNDARY
Or that guy with a really good theme tune who hates trees.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Great chapter it was a well worth read.
Glad you enjoyed!

Oh, and if the music files don't work please let me know because I couldn't check because of this ficky internet connection.

Part Twelve: The City of Shops
Or...well, a lot of shopping and acquiring the killer pony.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Oh the joys of engrish! The music files work with out a hitch.
Hurrah - I thought they should work as I already used them but one never knows when you cannot test it. =(

Next part maybe in the next before days before uni because I already have the pictures.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Thirteen: The Continued Competition
Or seeing how weird some trainer sprites get.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I don't know I understood any of the new development in the plot at all but I want to play this game. I don't know why though but I do think it is because I really want to play game boy games recently. Anyways this was a great part but the first music file didn't work

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't know I understood any of the new development in the plot at all but I want to play this game. I don't know why though but I do think it is because I really want to play game boy games recently. Anyways this was a great part but the first music file didn't work
I was a young child when I was trying to understand it myself. XD

And odd about that, seeing it's the same coding as the one in the previous update. =/ But now it works after replacing it with the exact same thing!

Also have another update.

Part Fourteen: Entering The Desert!
Or discovering that birds and snakes don't like each other.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
My guess is like magnets!

Anyways great chapter really enjoyed this one and the engrish.
That's a good guess. =p

Cheers again for the comment! Anyone else out there? =p

And another update yay. Highly stupid events are contained! No, really. Anyways this current section should be wrapped up by this and the following update so let's see what happens.

Part Fifteen: Bearer of Peace!
Or fighting people to convince them to stop fighting. Go figure!

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Part Sixteen: Get [Toy] From [Badly named city]!
Or a fight that shows I should do some grinding.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Intresting, and the dialogues confuse me more and more because of improper grammar ingame... ;-;
It just keeps being confusing throughout the whole darn game! =p Although atm we've gone through some notable instances already...

Next part next week at the earliest because of uni and other life stuff. =/ It'll involve telemarketers!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Okay.

After multiple attempts to make an update post only for it to fail constantly for various reasons, I'l just going to stick to shorter updates from now on. I can't keep putting in an ahour to an hour and half of time into this only for it all to be lost. =| It's really darn frustrating. I had to replay this part three times too because of issues with the save in the first place, so this is even more annoying for myself. Kinda sick of Liz Island now. But I'll still try to get updates up, and a bit faster when uni ends too. (And shorter updates likely mean faster output too as I may be more inclined to sit for say half an hour to c+p pictures rather than longer as I usually do).

Also ripway has the decency to explode for over a day and this isn't the first time it's given me roblems either. Does anyone know of any reliable music hosting sites that'll work with the [sound] tags? Using a different site now in upload-mp3.com now. Note previous updates still won't have working music files until I change them all, but this update has...something?

Part Seventeen: Attack of the Telemarketers!
Or more requests for help from lazy people.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
This LP is so rofloving.

Best parts:
Spoiler:

I read up to part 14, so that I will take more time to comment on the rest of the parts.

Also, I had this 'reply' tab open for hours, I forgot to reply, lol. I'm sorry.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
This LP is so rofloving.
It loves people rolling on the floor laughing? Or maybe just rolling on the floor? That I can approve of. =p
pokemondiamond439.png

Lugia and Mantine's love child, apparently.
It just needs the remoraid!
IS THAT CLAIR!?
I wish. =(
I read up to part 14, so that I will take more time to comment on the rest of the parts.
Also, I had this 'reply' tab open for hours, I forgot to reply, lol. I'm sorry.
I look forward to it then. =)

Speaking of which, about time I updated this.

Part Eighteen: The Wonders of Liz Island!
Or some truly terrifying e-monster designs and stories.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
HURRAH much love for bootleg Diamond. <3 I bought this many years ago from a flea market. I knew it wasn't a real Pokemon game (the seller sure did, lol). I think $30 was too much for it, but meh.

Besides the glitches and bad Engrish, 'Diamond' is a really good game! I find it to be very innovative. Let's see... I loved Kuribute, Nejiro, Liliaob, Kaotes, Doria, Raygirth (stingray, Kokia's evo), and Baibu. ^_^; Anyways, you're right where I got to in my first file before I got stuck. I'll keep an eye on your LP to see the rest of the game. :D

As for the T-Mildew thing, it's basically a Pokemon Master:
A human who befriends Denjū and participates in battles is originally referred to as a T-Fanger (Tファンガー T fangā?), but called a T-Mildew in the bootleg.

Remember it! -disappears and leaves a bomb-

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I think $30 was too much for it, but meh.
Try something like ~ $20 in australia (ages ago mind when it was way cheaper than the US) and with Pokemon Crystal. =D
Let's see... I loved Kuribute, Nejiro, Liliaob, Kaotes, Doria, Raygirth (stingray, Kokia's evo), and Baibu. ^_^;
Baibu (and on that note, its similiar but cooler evolutions!) is the shizz.
As for the T-Mildew thing, it's basically a Pokemon Master:
A human who befriends Denjū and participates in battles is originally referred to as a T-Fanger (Tファンガー T fangā?), but called a T-Mildew in the bootleg.
Remember it! -disappears and leaves a bomb-
T-fanger sounds so much cooler.

Just when I think I'm starting to get this insane game... Gumi.
You were kidding yourself when you thought that tbh. =p But yeah.... Gumi.

Cheers for leaving comments! Now, onwards and upwards! I mean, backwards!

Part Nineteen: Back to the sea!
Or some fun backtracking and abusing an item.

Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
An announcement!

Imageshack kindly screwed me over by announcing out of nowhere that one cannot have over 500 images on a free account and the rest will be removed by the start of march. I've over 3000, and most of those images are for this LP. WHOOOOPS.

However! I've coded up something that would make replacing the majority of the image urls much less painful for myself as long as I reupload said images with a consistent naming scheme for the urls, so most likely I will continue this after I repost the previous parts in a new LP thread with those images. (And if you have the same problem, please see my post in the brainstorming/discussion thread sticky as I can possibly offer help too with that).

Back