• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
{B
I have to get off here for a bit, but when I get back, I certainly will take advantage of my new supportership! Thanks again, Dipu.

Edit:
Just came to mind. I obviously have never been a supporter- how long does it generally take to go through?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, if you don't know what assassin is, google it or look at my latest blog.

I'm being serious about it, by the way. I'd just need to talk to Netto and Binary about it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No, no, why you're as cheerful as can be. I'M NOT SCARED
Lies, all lies. If this is cheerful for yoy, the act of getting someone depressed about their new supporterb status, then you have no idea what your saying. If you want depressing, well I can give you depressing.
dadcomic700.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The game assassin?

I'm not sure yet, I'm working on it. But there will be a universal "kill" method. That's for sure.
Can it be something likev using the profiles to kill soemone? Tht would be fuubn. Alsi"
hXHKNMB.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
Be more specific. I can sure use suggestions for kill methods! They have to be able to work for anyone, tho, don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back