• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Why, hello! Welcome to PC! I'm a bit new here, but it's great here! Everyone is nice and the content is good. You'll have a great time here! I'm also more of an Oshawott person, but Squirtle is cool as well. ^_^

Have fun exploring PC!

I happen to be an Oshawott person too, he's my fave!

But hi there, and welcome!

Cid

Years
Before I delve into the topic, I just wanted to say this: if you're a new user and looking at this thread, come post and share your opinion! ;) Even if you already posted here once or twice, you could still come back to chill out. I mean we call this place a "hangout" for a reason. XD; As for what to post? There are lots of stuff to post about! Maybe you could post what you think about the current topic, post some experiences as a new user, or anything under the sun, really! :3 Just keep it within the rules and as related to the current line of discussion as possible, but apart from that, you're all set. :D

Seriously, this is another good way to talk with other new members, apart from posting in each other's introductions. ^^ In fact, here you have the advantage of talking about various topics and get to know each other without derailing the thread's purpose (which occasionally happens to intro threads, when chit-chat becomes unrelated to the intro). :DD So there's no reason not to post here, haha. ;D Oh and even if you're a PC veteran or something in between, you can still post and have fun. Like the first post says, anyone can post here. Except adbots and trolls, because they're no fun. :<

Back on topic:
Ah I love Oshawott. <3 He's definitely my favorite out of the Unova starters, and I really took a liking to Oshawott early on, even though everyone hated him during the early months since he was first revealed. :( Still, comparing Oshawott and Squirtle is like comparing apples and oranges imo; they're both great in their own ways, but I still have that one fruit that I prefer over all the other fruits in the basket. B)

Eh I don't know, what do you guys think? Who's your favorite starter and why? /topic (b'')b

Spoiler:

My favorite starter (and favorite Pokémon) is Squirtle not only for being my first starter in Blue (and my favorite starter back in Yellow), but also because Ash's Squirtle made such an impression to me that I feel has not been duplicated with any other Pokémon in the anime. <3 My first avatar and signature combination here at PC was also Squirtle, so it brings back my early PC days. I remember my avatar was a still image of Ash's Squirtle sticking its tongue out, like that gif up there in spoilers. :p So yeah, it really has so many memories connected to it and remind me of so much that I couldn't think of any other Pokémon I like more. :D

By the way, I'm really happy you came back to this thread SkyShaymin. :DD

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Hey Guys, I'm new, duh, and I do not get any of this -_-

My fave starter is squirtle!!! he's so cute and then when he evolves he looks like a tank!!! awesome :3

Reactions: Cid

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
@_@ I have a newbie question and I'm confused...

I wanted to join the growlithe/archanine fan club, but it's closed.

Can I use one of their banners in my sig, even if the thread is closed?

Years
@_@ I have a newbie question and I'm confused...

I wanted to join the growlithe/archanine fan club, but it's closed.

Can I use one of their banners in my sig, even if the thread is closed?

If there is no active club for the topic you want in Pokemon Clubs, you can reserve a club through the Grandmaster Thread sticky, located here.

And hey, welcome to PC!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My favorite starter is Charmander. I love it mainly for his evolutions. It is tough to train at first but once he evolves, he become my strong and beloved Charizard.

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years

My fave starter is squirtle!!! he's so cute and then when he evolves he looks like a tank!!! awesome :3

A newbie, huh? Well, you'll like it here! Just ask anyone (except me because I'm trying to figure this out too >w<') a question and I'm sure people will answer.

I would recommend asking Hikari10 the questions. She knows the answers. :3

Have fun here.

Years

Hi there, more Umbreon fans I see heading to PC.

I have to say Squirtle was my fave Kanto starter, but in general I'm more of an Oshawott person.

Years
I can see someone's finally here. ^_^

Top Percentage Rattata, huh? xD

Yeah, I love how hilarious it is so I made it into an avatar/sig theme.

I'd love to be your first friend if you want to learn more about PC, and I can recommend some good places for you to post in.

And the mods and admins are always here to help you if you need them!

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years
Yeah, I love how hilarious it is so I made it into an avatar/sig theme.

I'd love to be your first friend if you want to learn more about PC, and I can recommend some good places for you to post in.

And the mods and admins are always here to help you if you need them!

I Added you. I mean, respond to your request! :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm not quite new now, but I'll introduce myself here for all new users.
My name is Wind Heart. I like Pokemon. Nice to meet you all!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Hey there, Wind Heart!
What seems to pick your interest on the forums? ^^
I'm always up for a VM, just go for it, if you need any help~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome Chaos Fork! What section of the Forum are you interested into? If you ever need help, don't hesitate to VM me?

Years
Hi there! I have this user since 2007 but never really used it. Now i'm using it, no matter if I had this user 6 years ago, i never really used it haha, so, hello everybody! My name is Joffre, from Ecuador.

Currently playing pokemon White 2.

Years
Hi there! I have this user since 2007 but never really used it. Now i'm using it, no matter if I had this user 6 years ago, i never really used it haha, so, hello everybody! My name is Joffre, from Ecuador.

Hi Joffre, and welcome.

Ecuadorian, huh? Very interesting. Nice to see more cultural diversity here.

Feel free to VM me anytime and have fun!

Years
Hello people!! Im a noob too...
Im Chaos Fork (or just Chaos) and...yeah.

Heey there Chaos, welcome to PC! :D Love your avatar, I've really started to love the two new legendaries. Makes it hard to choose between X and Y when the games come out... might just have to get both, haha. XD; Do you know which version you'll be getting yet? <3 (Assuming Y?)

Great to see you back here, Joffre! Nice to meet you! It's always awesome when older members return as it makes me happy to know they remembered PC all these years later. The forum's changed quite a bit since then but it won't be hard to familiarize yourself with everything again (and if it is confusing, you can always ask for help)!

I need to play my Black 2... it's been months and for some reason I kind of stopped playing right after beating the E4. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back