• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Card Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
PokemonMastercardthing-1.png

Hello, and welcome to Pokemon Master Card Version!

Made with: RPG MAKER XP
Company: Sakuchi Games (Just felt I wanted to put that!)

Story: Pokeballs around the world of Pokemon started breaking, due to a powerful energy released from Arceus when it awoke. This caused all the Pokemon, including Mewtwo, to be released from their owners. Scientists worked on a new
solution, called the "Capture Cards," that would re-capture all the Pokemon. The energy that powered these cards came from Goldenrod City in Johto. But, when they tried to return Mewtwo, he destroyed the Capture Card, and fled.
But, Team Tekcor have their eyes on Mewtwo, and want to use his power to destroy all the Capture Cards in the world. It's up to you to stop Tekcor, and re-capture Mewtwo!

Screenshots:
Screenshot.jpg

Is that who I think it is? Nah, is it? It's me
biggrin.gif
When your Male, your me!
tongue.gif

NewCintoTown.jpg

New Cinto Town, the starter town!

Cards:
NormalCard.png

Normal Card
GreatCard.png

Great Card
UltraCard.png

Ultra Card
MasterCard.png

Master Card

Crew:
Pokehero22: Lead Designer, Mapper, Idealist
~element: (Does what he can)

Credits:
Poccil: Starter Kit
GamersoulXI: Overworld for hero
Spriters-Resource: The Capture Card thing on the title thingy above ^
Wah: Custom Trees
Hiridin and Gameguy: Male hero sprite (sprite)

Last edited:

Likewise

Bye.
Years
wow!
this looks pretty good! work on the story a bit but i like the capture card idea!
the map is nice but a bit boring so i suggest some flowers trees in random places etc.
also i absolutley love the sprite for the male hero!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The map looks bad. I mean, too plaine. Try improve your mapping.

P.S : I like the capture card idea too.

Pokehero22

Years
Uhh, the capture cards can only be bought at the card stores, which replace the Poke marts!

And.... Pokemon change into Data so they go into the cards. And littlerally everywhere, I mean everywhere has these things that activate the power of the cards.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Another game? Let's hope this one gets finished. -_-

The sprite is awesome, but the town is too plain. I mean, what's with the giant patch of yellow at the right side?

But the capture card idea is cool!

Remember when you were working on RPG2003, and we shared a lot of junk, even though you were still working on a different program? I think a resource sharing program is in order. XD

~GL!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
sounds cool. you should maybe add little things like flowers to the maps. I hope ypu take the Pokeball animation out the game aswell and add a card animation but anyway keep up the good work I'll be checking back as often as I can.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
looks good maybe you can start on the actual story and show some screenies. i would like to see some of those. but as for the card ideas its pretty nice touch

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Looks good but your maps are really plain. Try to add more detail to your maps and paths shouldn't really take up most of the town. Also don't use different types of houses unless it's an important place in the town.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I like the idea for the game maps are plain though love the card idea also i hope to see more impressive sutff in the future.

Pokehero22

Years
Userbar

I have a new userbar for all you supporters!

PokemonMasterCardSupportBanner.png

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152368"][IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/Gizmopoo/PokemonMasterCardSupportBanner.png[/IMG][/url]
And, here is an image of the new Capture Card, the Normal Card!

CaptureCardscreen-1.png

And to the people who wondered why I changed to Capture Cards, that's why!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
ohh thats reason the reason smart well like the screenie hope to see what the other cards look like especially the master card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back