• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I know. I'm trying to sum up the difference between this club, and another one called the "Shiny Lovers Club". You cant have two clubs for the same purpose, and there are differences between these two.

I said pokedex, because we are hunting for as many shinys as possible... Filling up a shiny "pokedex".

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
skinny put the "SHiny Pokedex" title to the list you made, and add my new capture, pidgey, pidgeotto and pidgeot

WE NEED A BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
But Really,We Do Shiny Hunting in my club,and I do understand ur point.
I'ts like a Shiny Pokedex you are filling up.
You know what,I'll think of a way we can COMBINE our shiny clubs.
I can make you a banner.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
i doint think we hould combine them, we can live together with no problem. I dont see any problem in this.

and if you do us a banner god will pay you! thx a lot.

only if you want to ofcourse

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
I'll think about it,But the point is we still do shiny hunting in my club.

Well let's see...
Well I could transfer my Members over to this club.
Okay,I'll let this club stay,IN ONE THING.
If you have a co-leader,Make me Co-leader #2.That's all.:P

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
The clubs are considerably different.

No one could collect all the pokemon as shinys on thier own, this club is here so that we can collect them all together. The shiny lovers club is just what is says: for those that love shinys, come and talk about them, even post thier shinys. But it still has a different purpose.

Years
I don't think we would should compine out clubs, this is our club and that is their, so what if they are collecting shinies to. It isn't against the rules is it?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
no it isnt, if they want to join this club go ahead, but i think the idea of making you co founder is crazy, since you dont have nothin to do with the foundation of this club.

You can join it if you want since this club has ten times more activity than yours, and you are all welcome as i said before, but it would be with our rules.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
When this club was started I was the only member that knew about the other one. They didn't copy it, the made this one without knowing about the other one.

Besides, though both the clubs are about shiny pokemon, they are about intirely different aspects of shiny pokemon.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Well there is only one way to stop this,it's gonna be a vote.
And SkinnyGreenman,Check out The Cafe Le Pokecommunity,I'ts a chat place.
I will put the vote in my sig.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
I dont see anything wrong with them both staying. I know I will participate in both, as I am a member of both. There is enough differences that they can both stay.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well i just captured shiny pidgey!!!

30 mins ago or so. just 10 mins after catching shiny rattata. and attackrage stop bothering us with this, both can stay perfectly.

I see no problem in the two clubs staying arround so let it be.

and SKinnyGreenMan could you make us a banner?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
That's 15 more than last time you listed your shinys, attackrage! How did you manage to do that so fast?

P.S. Post them, so I can update the shiny dex, OK?

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ok skinny green man, take your time! and attackrage555 why should we fight lets all be friends! if the other club gets inactive tell everyone to come to this one!.

i see no prob for you to join so go ahead.

Back