• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Atif's *~The Awesomest Team Plasma Fanclub!~* was approved.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I would like to start a fan club for Grovyle: Collector of Time Gears. Pretty please?

Olli

Years
Alright, I'll reserve it for you. You have till the 31st.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The "{Spoilers} Grovyle's friends. PMD2 Grovyle fanclub. s" was revoked due to not containing enough detail to be a club.

Olli

Years
A figurine collector club, eh? I think that's a first timer. Anyways, I'll add you to the reservation list. You have 'till the 4th of June ^^

Olli

Years
Well basically you have as much time as you want, but you have your spot on the reservation list till June 4th, so untill the 4th of June, you're the only person that's allowed to make this club.

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I would like to say, that I am going to be gone for 1 week+. I might be able to get on the forums during that week but I am unable to guarantee this.

Just a heads up seeing as I own Club Hex (on Club Hex I said I'd leave the authority to AlexOzzyCake).

droomph

weeb
Years
The "{Spoilers} Grovyle's friends. PMD2 Grovyle fanclub. s" was revoked due to not containing enough detail to be a club.
Hmm...was that so?

Well then! :D I'll give it a try! Can you reserve me? I'll try to make one myself, this time with so much information and details it'll crash PC's servers!

*blushie face, blushie face, oh you Grovyle*

AND one question! Can I make a club beforehand (if it contains the right elements, of course) if nobody has reserved it?

EDIT: DAMN YOU.

Why do you want to open up the club?: I LOVE GROVYLE. WHY ELLLLLLSE
How often do you intend to update the club?: Every time I can get my face into PC I'll check if anybody's new here.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: Until the bitter end of PC itself.

Last edited:

Olli

Years

New Update

Saving Time and Space For All! ~PMD2 Grovyle Fanclub! was approved.

Olli

Years
Porynoir's ~Pokemon Figures Collector Club!~ was approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Bah bah bah I'd like to reserve the Human-Shaped Pokémon club for a week plz

I'd like to see where I take this one!
Sure thing, I'll add that for you now! You have till June 8th c:

Update - June 1st, 2012.
- Droomph's Human After All ♦ Human-Shaped Pokémon Club! was approved! Good luck c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Updates - June 3rd, 2012.
pokemonranger109's For the Love of Baby Pokemon! was approved.

(Posted under Olli97's name because I'm super impatient but ownership to be transferred shortly :D)

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Please find a good owner for Johto club. 3 clubs is becoming too much to handle :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Please find a good owner for Johto club. 3 clubs is becoming too much to handle :(

It's up to club owners to find an appropriate owner to transfer their club to since owners should know their members better than anyone and how they participate in the club, so yeah, you'll have to find a new owner yourself and ask them if they want to take over the club, then if they say yes, post again here and we'll gladly transfer it for you.

Edit: Reserving the Electric type fan club for myself till June 15th c:

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Hybrid Trainer's "// Fox & Hound Club // Ninetales and Arcanine Family Club" was approved.

Olli

Years
LloydirvingX' '====Super Pokemon Rumble- Fanclub====' was revoked due to being based on the Spin-Off game Pokémon Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back