• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
It's not a Computer, it's an OS.
MikeOS is the simplest OS you can ever get, and it's free.
I was just trying it out, but you can't do much with it.

Years
I'd been using my previous wallpaper for nearly two months, so I figured it was time for a change. I was looking for a Litleo wallpaper to use, but couldn't really find anything, so I just ended up making my own. Don't know how long I'll use it, but I kinda like how simple it is.

Spoiler:

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Here is my workstation wallpaper. I'm currently slacking off at work, listing to music and browsing PC. It's a Friday.

Warning large image (3840 x 1080)
Spoiler:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I think it's time for a little update on my workstation area. Warning. Large image. (3360 x 1080)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
On my new laptop.

Spoiler:

Had to do some small editting to the original picture's background because beige behind it only covers a small area as I didn't really like white as a background.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Been using this one for a while, might be time for a change soon.
Spoiler:

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
I decided to try KDE, instead of Awesome.
It made me almost delete Windows from my Tablet, lol.
(The Background Colour changes every 10 seconds into random colours.)

Spoiler:

And yes, that Steam you see there is a Linux Version, I don't have/want Wine.
SteamLinuxIsNative.png

Years
Decided to change my desktop background for now.. it's changing when the holidays roll around for sure though.

Spoiler:

And yes, I'm using the background on my tablet as well.

Spoiler:

Years
Since I got my new computer last week, I'd just been using a default wallpaper. After I upgraded to Windows 8.1, I decided I should find something a little less... default. Nothing fancy, but I like it.

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
It took me a while to figure how to prnt scrn on my apple laptop, but I figured it out. I still have my old HP, but I'm sort of moving on to my apple during the day to let my HP cool down.

Spoiler:

Are you surprised to see who is on my desktop? :P

Back