• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2010
Can I Join I want to help you guys and the game development it looks interesting.

Oh yeah its sounds like you need more people to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
The screenshots are splendid, a play which has future, because there is a beautiful mapping, it is nice lol

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Thanks for the comments Toshibashin

So, guys, I have a very small update for you, well two actually:

First, I made a site template, check it out here:

http://www.freewebs.com/pfotm/index.htm

And tell me what you think.

Second, here is a template of the menu:

showmenu.png

I'm going to thank Neo, again, for doing it for me. So how do you like it so far?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
I like them both! Nice job on the site man, looks awesome!
Sorry for not getting in touch with you lately, kinda busy with school,
Familly and my own game ^^ Anyway, I should have the battle system ready soon, depends on when I have the time to make those stupid 25 pictures <_< I'm so lazy XD

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Again, No problem. If you need any other help, feel free to ask me.
I like your site too, you should finish that off aswell as your game :P.

GrieVelorn

Fire!!
Years
hey it's me posting an update on the base system, i am working on the removal event and the pack up event then move on to the random rock placements but i have got the placement stuff all done(for the most part still have some bugs to work out) and the computer it self

Years
Hey, DP. I just wanted to say that I have been working on revamping the entire G/S/C tileset, and there might be some stuff you want to use (Don't really have enough done to show yet). And by revamping, i mean converting the shading styles, too.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Hey, cool, thanks. I saw some of them and they look great. Just make a few more buildings and I'll be robbing you of them ; P

Anyway, another small update, and I am sorry if I haven't really impressed you guys but I have been practicing for the state championship in chemistry... Now that it is over I hope that I will be able to pick up the pace on the game again...

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2108/shownewll5.png

This is a part of the new route, if you want to see where it leads, just visit my site, and check it under the "region" section.

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
Years
This game just keeps going better and better...
Anyways,
in the botom of that route, is the darker water for diving or somthing else?

Years
Very nice, but just to ask, will this route be accessable right when you get surf, or will it be blocked off until an event happens?

Also, I have redone many more GSC tiles. Just check my thread.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Actually, there will be no HMs in this game... You will be able to go to certain places only if you have a certain Pokemon. For this one you will have to have a big water type Pokemon.

And, no the darker water isn't for diving, at least not yet, but maybe later if we decide to put in the dive ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back