• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Excuse me- i seem to have found an un-seen to bug.

After the fight with the first 'boss'/creature, legless corpse the game makes my sprite invisible. it is impossible to navigate any where. I am stuck.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
i dont know if this bug has been found before but i am having a real problem with it. i entered necropolis and completed the first level, and jumped down to the second. I released the prisoners entirely and then proceeded to die somehow (i dont remember how). i blacked out, and after various preparations i reentered necropolis, where i once again navigated my way through the first puzzle. i then tried to jump down from where the prisoners were originally kept and was encountered by my character falling into a black screen, and then the screen going entirely black. i can still open the menu but cannot do anything else. any help would be much appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Hey Cutlerine. I was doing one of the main parts of the story for your pokemon rom hack, and i went through a ladder, once I spawned in the area it took me I can't move. Move I tried to move I tend to save before I get any further. After that I couldn't move in any direction, so I'm pretty much stuck. I'm assuming theres nothing you or me can do I'm assuming. If there is let me know as soon as you can.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
Ok so I'm back in the S.S Cangrejo and I'm in the room where you're supposed to find the Ditto to warp into the key but there's NOTHING appearing. No wild Pokemon whatsoever and I've been walking around here for what seems like hours.

Fantastic game btw, I'm enjoying it so much my girlfriend is getting annoyed with me ahahah.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I am currently trying to complete Necropolis and i whited out sometime after i competed the quiz challenge part and was transported out of the build now when i try and get back there i fall through the 2 rocks where the carbonite frozen people were and when i land the screen goes black i cannot move the music still plays what can i do to fix my situation

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
I am currently stuck at helping the T-FANGERS and the DENJUU, I have tried to interact with everysingle tombstone around i am currently at a loss for what i can do.

how are Solrock/Lunatone => Galactimon and Vigoroth => Slaking/Vigourlan evolutions achieved?

Is it possible to catch a heracross in this game?

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
So I accidentally sold the Hard Disc Solo. Is there any way to get it back, or an alternate route to Gym Island?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
I am currently stuck at helping the T-FANGERS and the DENJUU, I have tried to interact with everysingle tombstone around i am currently at a loss for what i can do.

how are Solrock/Lunatone => Galactimon and Vigoroth => Slaking/Vigourlan evolutions achieved?

Is it possible to catch a heracross in this game?

Still stuck, any help? Great hack btw. Amazing

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
it's safe to say you've made the most rage inducing pokemon game in existence. Although it's got a great story and love the evolutions you made, the puzzles were just stupid and annoying like the boardroom took so long to figure out and didnt want to look up the answer and now i'm in some maze cave just before you fight the deadly seven all at once and i've had to go through it 4 times and it's just stupid there is no distinction between the area's you could've made the sign say somethin different atleast but it is the same room over and over and if you make 1 mistake you end up at the beginning again and then if you white out on the crazy scaled deadly 7 after you need to go through it again. I understand that it's your first hack and i cannot wait for the next one you create as i hope you learn from the mistakes of this

Tl;Dr the puzzles were unnecessarily annoying and didnt really have any logic to them it was just random or time consuming/grindy. Also the game scaled a little too high i've had to grind for what the game says is 80 hours with the speed up just to keep my entire team up to the enemies level. apart from that you did amazing man keep it up

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Hello, two things. When will this game actually be completed? Looking at thread posts, that one cave has been under construction for a long while, a year or two and I just got the game so I thought it would have been finished by now.

I also can't find the earthquake tm that was said to be placed in that cave also. But all i found was ice beam, the random pathway to the dewford gym, the fire bird, and some trainers.

I do love the game though:)

Years
Hello, two things. When will this game actually be completed? Looking at thread posts, that one cave has been under construction for a long while, a year or two and I just got the game so I thought it would have been finished by now.

I also can't find the earthquake tm that was said to be placed in that cave also. But all i found was ice beam, the random pathway to the dewford gym, the fire bird, and some trainers.

I do love the game though:)
The hack is about 99.89 % completed according to Cutlerine , the owner. Check first page for his comment

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
Can anyone please tell me is there a way to uncover your past?
I finished the gym island (got the Furi Z), and now I don't know if there's anything else to do..

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
I think that paras may be a little underpowered

It might not have good moves, but it's a status goldmine. Regardless, it's decent, and gets better when you evolve it. Cut and slash are two good and easy moves to get for Parasect.

Back