• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
So I'm seeing that I get my EXP share from Mr. Pokemon, but where exactly do I find the little bugger?

Scratch that - the name "bugger" was an unintentional pun, by the way. Bastard ripped me off - snagged the scale and wouldn't give me an exp. share.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Hey, can anyone help me?

I just need to know where I can find a Scyther, Gastly, and a Water Stone in Liquid Crystal.

Thanks for the Help, and Thanks for the Hack, LaZ. Keep up the awesome work.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
I'm almost done with the hack and it's been an awesome game! Btw does anyone know how to get to Red? I know where he is its just there are these old ppl there and yeah.... he is the only one I need to beat and im done well almost ;)

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
one more question :D. if you got cyndaquil to start, can you evolve the second cyndaquil or no?

All the other starters in the game can't evolve because LaZ forgot to set a "flag" or something. But at least they know their ultimate moves ^_^.
It will be fixed in Beta 3.

Unknown Trainer said:
I'm almost done with the hack and it's been an awesome game! Btw does anyone know how to get to Red? I know where he is its just there are these old ppl there and yeah.... he is the only one I need to beat and im done well almost ;)

You must first do the Elite 4 Round 2 before you can challenge Red.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
@ dirk123
Do you continue your detailed walkthrough?
It's going to be nice if we you can add a sort of pokedex at the end, so we know where to search for them...

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Currently in the Walkthrough:
- Just after E4 Round 2
- Starter Locations
- Evolution stone sellers
- A few cave/gym puzzle solutions

Left to do:
- Mt. Silver/Red battle
- Orange Islands
- Johto Gym leader rematches
- Maps to each Legendary pokemon
- Other Optional stuff (Karate King in Mt Mortar etc)

each route is discribed like this:

Route 41
Wild pokemon: pokemon I have encountered there
Items: Items that can be found here

Also, I have listed EVERY trainer till E4 round 1 (except the ones in the Whirl Island area). I am not doing all the trainers of Kanto, because you will probably be overleveled anyways. I only list Kanto trainers if they are forced (or if I accidently get spotted).
Sometimes I have $??? because I forgot to look at the reward and don't have a previous save to look what it was.

I will only list the pokemon that I encountered. I think it would be a task for LaZ (or someone else with no life like me and him) to find every pokemon.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
hey Zeikku its me thedgr05 you told me to bring a decent idea, well here is another one for the titlescreen I hope it is included because it is more acurate to crystal.

I heard LaZ is taking a break from hacking. He really deserves it because it is a lot of hard work and long hours to make a hack and this is looking really good and I hope beta 3 or 4 to be the finished version with day/night, contests, no bugs at all etc...

I hope you like my screen

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
hey Zeikku its me thedgr05 you told me to bring a decent idea, well here is another one for the titlescreen I hope it is included because it is more acurate to crystal.

I heard LaZ is taking a break from hacking. He really deserves it because it is a lot of hard work and long hours to make a hack and this is looking really good and I hope beta 3 or 4 to be the finished version with day/night, contests, no bugs at all etc...

I hope you like my screen

Yes LaZ is on a small break right now, 3 is planned to be finished i believe. He told me he was on break to recuperate and get some great ideas.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
Years
Doesn't the boat sail based on the weather? I think that's what I read on here... >.<

I've been too busy to play, myself, and still have to upgrade to 2.1. Ah, well, it will be fun when I have the time... X3

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
where can i buy thunder stone??
i could only find the water and fire stone dealer..
lil help out there??^___^

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Thunder stones: Blackthorn City pokecenter
Water stones: At Bill's old Kanto house above Cerulean (where Misty has a date)

piplupbetterthanturwigandchimchar

Experienced Trainer(Bored)
Years
Reporting a Glitch - Upon receiving the egg at Violet City, the worker walks off and BOUNCES off the door and the game resets to the start screen, whatever version was b4 beta 2 :)

Edit: Now that 2.1 is available, I guess I'll just snatch that and restart from there.

Thanks for all the hard work! (That goes for everyone that collab'd for this, but especially linkandzelda)

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Reporting a Glitch - Upon receiving the egg at Violet City, the worker walks off and BOUNCES off the door and the game resets to the start screen, whatever version was b4 beta 2 :)

Edit: Now that 2.1 is available, I guess I'll just snatch that and restart from there.

Thanks for all the hard work! (That goes for everyone that collab'd for this, but especially linkandzelda)

Why report a glitch from a previous beta, when it is fixed in the current version. >_>

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hello people. just to say ive just set my computer up for hacking again and i will resume working on this on the weekend. i havent done anything since i released 2.1 :O. i'll be going through the thread from the release post of 2.0 and fixing bugs on the fly :D.

cya for now and i'll post again soon.

p.s. sorry i havent rteplyed to everyones posts but im in a rush atm and cant write long replys.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2010
It's okay take ur time coz liquid crystal is already almost complete so you should slow down and avoid bugs

Anyway good job on 2.1 and I hope to see the next beta or full release :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back