• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underdog League

Do you think this league will succeed?

• Yes, this is a great idea for a new league

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, this is a horrible idea and should get locked

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Maybe, once its up and running.

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
ahh crap well hopefully my team will be able to take u lein and thankfully its not a double battle

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
I'm not moving into singles, just getting used to them. I have to be ready for any type of battle. :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Yea that's true. Four leaders already is good anyway, that's half the gyms filled in less than 24hrs.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
In other words: This league is doing great!
I am a parrot! Saying what ^ just said!
"Squawk, squawk!"
XD

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
Years
  • WV
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Gym Leader and Elite Form
Name - crimsonstorm
Friend Code - 2063 6919 3894
Gym Type - ground
Clauses - standard clauses
Prize - ground pokemon

Last edited:

Yams

Polursaring!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Name - Al Gore
Friend Code - Will edit this post later, as I don't have my DS on me.
Gym Type - Ice
Clauses - Standard, no Freeze Clause of course.
Prize - I want to be able to give a prize, but I don't know how to clone Pokemon, and I can't afford to give away any shinies or EV'd Pokemon. If anyone that can clone can help me I would be thankful

I have 4/6 of my team ready, because I already have an Ice Team, I just have to add 2 Pokemon to replace the ones that are OU.

Greene1516

Years
The freeze clause is stupid anyway since you can't control when a freeze happens.

And you don't need to clone for a prize, just breed a tonne of a certain Pokemon.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
This is how it is done.I'm very impressed that after 24hrs there is only one leader position left open, and then all we need are the E4.

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
This is how it is done.I'm very impressed that after 24hrs there is only one leader position left open, and then all we need are the E4.

yea, i was surprised at how fast this is! thnx for the advice from earlier greene, if the types were pre-decided, i don't think things would've gone by this fast. Alright, time to update. a lot. XD

Back