• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
im saying porygon 2 for the reason that it learns signal beam and that i actually believe its unknown but its been taking but porygon 2 is my guess.. -.-

Years
Perhaps it is Magneton?

What is blue, what is black, Its body is somewhat blue the magnets are black and the tips are blue
what can you put forward but never put back, Magnemite evolution, also the type change
what is in the air but never flies, Floats electromagnetically
what doesn't seem to die? Robotic Lifeform
I signal people, without being seen. Can learn signal beam, plus massive power outages signal this poke is near etc.
I represent something, without needing to explain. Represents the concept of electromagnetism
I am not deep, but I always see what is in front of me. Three eyes always point forward, robotic so it doesn't have a ton of emotion?

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Okay, the answer was Unown, next riddle:
Spinning these things around and around.
They hardly ever touch the ground.
I may be a pain in your side.
For I steal the greener side.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
:P I'm on fire! I think it's... Ferroseed!

It's spikes and itself spins around.

It levitates.

It has spike and might hurt you.

I have no idea.

Years
Shuppet!

Spinning these things around and around. Will-O-Wisps?
They hardly ever touch the ground. It levitates
I may be a pain in your side. Cursed Body, it's hidden ability?
For I steal the greener side. Feeds on envy

Seventh Sea

Plesiosaur Fanatic
Years
Maybe for the ferroseed guess "steal the greener side" could be a reference to steel type and grass type? Not my guess though...

I'd say hoppip.

"These things" refer to its leaves, which spin in pokemon mystery dungeon.

They, the the leaves, almost never touch the ground, and neither do the hoppips, because they are carried around by the wind.

Many of its moves are centered around stealing HP - leech seed, absorb, giga drain, etc.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
The first think I thought was Hoppip, but as someone else has already said that I'll say Jumpluff.

It spins (?) those cotton things, maybe, to stay airborne (I know Hoppip does that). It hardly touches the ground as it is part Flying. It can be a pain to deal with competitively because it has annoying moves like Encore and Sleep Powder, and it can steal the foe's HP with "Green" moves like Leech Seed and Giga Drain.

dosh22

why is the rum always gone
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
I think it's gastly because its gas floats all around its body, it will vary rarely touch the ground if at all, the gas is poisonous and will hurt you, and finally it will suck the life out of things including plants.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Petilil, or Lilligant.......Cacnea maybe?
I don't really know 100%, but.... these are the best answers I could find besides the answers that were taken...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
This hasn't been posted in for almost a year now. If you wish to revive this thread than feel free but I will be locking this now. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back