• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
I wanted to point out a glitch. When you recieve onix in pewter and the nickname screen comes up, this happens (see attatchment). Sometimes, It asks to rename the first pokemon in your party.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Uploaded several images of Lavender abandon gym bonus event. I've decided to upload the 2nd beta after finishing Lavender Town, and fixing up some loose ends. I'll be quite busy in the upcoming days.

I wanted to point out a glitch. When you recieve onix in pewter and the nickname screen comes up, this happens (see attatchment). Sometimes, It asks to rename the first pokemon in your party.

Okay, I'll take a look at it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
I can't wait, this is literally the best hack I've played.

Also, i just opened up the game and walked around in vermilion and was able to walk through a fence and through the trees to get to the abandoned gym and pick up pikachu's ashes. not sure if it was a bug or what because i was walking through a fence and through trees.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I can't wait, this is literally the best hack I've played.

Also, i just opened up the game and walked around in vermilion and was able to walk through a fence and through the trees to get to the abandoned gym and pick up pikachu's ashes. not sure if it was a bug or what because i was walking through a fence and through trees.

That was intentional, it's the only way to get to abandoned gym.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
That was intentional, it's the only way to get to abandoned gym.

oh ok, well i thought it was a bug just because of the pathing to it, and due to the fact that the "abandoned gym" arc is in the to do list or whatever.

i did however get bored because i have no more hacks worth playing at the moment and used the walk through walls code and am really excited to get to the cave above cerulean :P

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished Lavender Tower Arc, will release beta 2 tomorrow at night (Aus time)

oh ok, well i thought it was a bug just because of the pathing to it, and due to the fact that the "abandoned gym" arc is in the to do list or whatever.

i did however get bored because i have no more hacks worth playing at the moment and used the walk through walls code and am really excited to get to the cave above cerulean :P

Yeah, that cave contains something special.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
Finished Lavender Tower Arc, will release beta 2 tomorrow at night (Aus time)

Yeah, that cave contains something special.

ooo im so excited! where abouts in aus are you?! im from sydney :D

Wait,so If I'm correct(and I probably wont be) The next beta is going to be on Sunday,May 12,2013
(NY time)

for you, it will probably be early sunday morning because the time difference between us is (i think) 14 hours.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Beta 2 is out.

I would doing less and less update in the following 2 weeks, due to teaching prac, and assessments. Sorry guys.

ooo im so excited! where abouts in aus are you?! im from sydney :D

for you, it will probably be early sunday morning because the time difference between us is (i think) 14 hours.

Also Sydney, just released Beta 2.

Wait,so If I'm correct(and I probably wont be) The next beta is going to be on Sunday,May 12,2013
(NY time)

Yes, and it's up now.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
When the pokemons runned out of the Oak Lab,I got to search for them.I already got Spearow and Cubone,but where is Bulbasaur?

Years
for some reason the game is black when ever you try to play it and this after i patch beta two can you fix this bug and the first time the game froze when i try to start it up.

Back