• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Obsidian Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
yeah, that's because Windows 8 doesn't play the game correctly for some reason, I have no idea why. I'm sorry.

Shame. I really wanted to play this. And it'll make it so people in the future can't enjoy it either.

Oh well.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
If you encounter an error I suggest messaging AR on twitter or tumblr for faster results. sales Kital the fixed version is on his tumblr page so I would try downloading that.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 7, 2015
I really love this game once I saw it, and I really want to play it, but windows 8 cant seem to work, can you please try to fix it?

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
Oooh a fakemon project!

First one I've seen on here, but then I'm new.

It's a little thing, but I have to say, I love how buildings light up at night. They didn't do a lot with lights at night at least up through Gen V, so it's cool to see that in a game with Gen III or Gen IV graphics.

NeonGeaso

Neon
Years
this game seems to be very well done but with the complaints of window 8 not being able to play it, and most people have that this generation now, most will get upset and this game won't be as popular as you thought. So for all of windows sake use some windex to clear this mess up plz and thank you!!

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2023
this game seems to be very well done but with the complaints of window 8 not being able to play it, and most people have that this generation now, most will get upset and this game won't be as popular as you thought. So for all of windows sake use some windex to clear this mess up plz and thank you!!

Lol at "most people have Windows 8 now."

Could not be further from the truth if you tried.

TheWanap

Developing: Pokemon: Cursed Time
Years
Sorry for replying this old thread, but...

I really like your style and the graphics, Justin! Seems like you've done really much work with this! I love the battle backs, too. You've helped me with your tutorials, too! And giving me ideas and interest to start making new game! Thank you so much, without you, I wouldn't be here and wouldn't work with my fangame! :)

Atomic Reactor

There should be a link to the download video on the first page.

Atomic Reactor

Ha wow, apparently the link for the demo video looked like a youtube link, but went to rapidshare. It's fixed now guys, thanks.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
So I don't know if you've been told this, I saw that you were having trouble with it in the past posts...
To get an animation for an enemy using an attack that currently looks like it's striking them behind. You make another animation called "OppMove" and then it will show that animation when an enemy uses that attack. So it will hit them from the front instead of from behind. Hope I helped (If you didn't know that already...)

EDIT: 400th post :)

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Is that so? I wonder if that works in my super old version of Essentials, I'll have to give it a shot. How do you name it then? "OppMove:TACKLE"?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Is that so? I wonder if that works in my super old version of Essentials, I'll have to give it a shot. How do you name it then? "OppMove:TACKLE"?

Yup, just like that. "OppMove:" Then the internal name of the move.

EDIT: It does also say there's a setting in the animation creator called "Both Battlers" which would stretch and/or flip the animation to reach both battlers (If your version has that)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Is The Problem Just With The New Update Or has it Been Hapening in prior versions to other people with Windows 8?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Good to see you're still working on this! I might give it a try again, been a while since I played this.

Good luck, I'm looking forward to the next update :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I cant wait till the next demo demo 3 was fun i hope there are maybe more fakemon because the ones uve made are great AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back