• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Valve Fanclub

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Hiya guys! Sorry I haven't been on in well, ages. My internet connection just went and exploded. x.x

Also thanks for making a userbar, Zeffy. XD I would have done it, but I haven't made one in years and it would probably turn out looking like a 3-year-old made it. xD;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hiya guys! Sorry I haven't been on in well, ages. My internet connection just went and exploded. x.x

Also thanks for making a userbar, Zeffy. XD I would have done it, but I haven't made one in years and it would probably turn out looking like a 3-year-old made it. xD;

Meh, I'd probably get done with the userbar by tomorrow. I can't right now, I'm on my mom's laptop. D;

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
To be honest I've not even played a single game made by Valve except for Counter Strike. I once tried Half Life, but I never understood it's concept. ._.;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Spoiler:

HTML:
[img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6742/valveclubuserbar.png[/img]

And lo, it is done! xD
Comments? Criticisms? Violent reactions?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
ZefZef, It looks AMAZING!

Sammy played Portal yesterday in class. Sammy started a new game but as soon as Sammy got to GLaDOS, the bell rung and Sammy had to leave...

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
@Zeffy
The userbar is awesome! I'll add it to the first post, k?

@Hiroshi Sotomura
Ah, welcomes~ And too bad about the dispenser, I'm pretty hungry. xD

So, who's gonna be getting DotA2? I hadn't even heard of the first prior to the announcement, so... I must investigate! *puts on thinking cap*

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
DotA2? Ugh...I don't want to get addicted to it too. D;
I think I might get it, although I can play it on local computer shops when its out. :D

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Hahaha. Guys. I am SO sorry for not replying sooner. Things have just been so busy lately and I haven't had time for anything. So... yeah. So sorry. x.x

In other news; Portal 2 has been DELAYED.

Not that this is a big surprise, given Valve's history with delays and all, but I was a bit depressed by it, seeing as how I have a bad feeling that the first half of 2011 isn't gonna be... great for me. I was looking forward to Portal 2 keeping me at least moderately sane, and all. But OH WELL, WON'T BE THE FIRST TIME IT'S HAPPENED. 8'D

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The delay of Portal 2 doesn't bother me. I don't think I'm getting it, that's why.

Steel*

Years
Nice, a Valve Fanclub. I've played Half Life 1/2, have CS 1.6, CS CZ, and CS Source, but my best game out of all of them is Condition Zero. I had some good times with that game. I'd like to join this club; hopefully it doesn't die like all the other clubs I've tried to join -_-

Sandvich

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Ohey look, it's a Valve fanclub. I'mma join it now.

I own and play Portal and TF2 quite regularly, and I also own HL2 and the episodes but have not played them yet. My Steam ID is LordOfApple, by the way.

I own and play Portal and TF2 quite regularly, and I also own HL2 and the episodes but have not played them yet. My Steam ID is LordOfApple, by the way.

Last edited:

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Nice, a Valve Fanclub. I've played Half Life 1/2, have CS 1.6, CS CZ, and CS Source, but my best game out of all of them is Condition Zero. I had some good times with that game. I'd like to join this club; hopefully it doesn't die like all the other clubs I've tried to join -_-

Sandvich

Yay, welcome~ AND DON'T WORRY, I'MA MAKE SURE IT WONT DIE!! ;U;

*cough cough nudge*

lol we need a new topic. Any ideas guys?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
@Steel*
Ah good idea~ xD

Well, I... actually don't know what got me started playing Valve games. ._. Like, I randomly asked for HL2 for Christmas last year, and the rest is history? XD

Steel*

Years
Haha, that's really random. I remember my brother introduced me to Condition Zero when it was sort of new and I got addicted to CZ pretty fast. When I cleared all the main game missions on all difficulties I played random matches with bots and then eventually moved on to the online game. My first time playing online I stayed up until about 3 AM playing it; it was just too much fun even though I was a newbie at the time. From there it was only uphill as I got my brother and friend to try the online experience where we had many good times online. It's a long story.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Counter-Strike. That's all I can say. Counter-Strike. xD

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Out of all three versions of Counter Strike, I still prefer 1.6. :P CS: Source is pretty good as well. Condition Zero missions were too easy. =(

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
Ahaha, one day I am gonna get CS. xD EVENTUALLY~

Also, happy really REALLY late, I mean, god I coulda said it sooner but NOOOOO Thanksgivin everyone. *_*

Back