• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you ever get all the Vivillon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I did! :) What about you guys? Did you end up collecting 'em all? Are there any you missed?

What was your favourite design?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
Only have two of them; the garden pattern and the Pokeball pattern from the Mystery Gift. Out of the two my favourite would be Pokeball Vivillion.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I have both events, and about a dozen of different patterns. I want to collect them all...but as Shinies ;^;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I was trading Scatterbugs for ages trying to get them all, with the hardest being the Monsoon forme, which was the last one I needed. I spent months looking for just it and getting nothing. I eventually gave up for awhile, leaving three Scatterbugs unevolved in the PC. A month or so later, I decided to look through all the legends I had caught, and select a few that I would trade for the Monsoon forme. I ultimately did trade the Lugia I caught in Alpha Sapphire, finally completing my collection. I then decided that I'd evolve those last three Scatterbug in the PC before I officially declare my search over, and...one of them ended up being Monsoon forme too. xDDD

So now I have two. ^_^

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I did yeah, all of them including the 2 event ones. Did it quite a while ago too, all during the XY days iirc. Put 'em in a special box just for that collection.

PokeBall and Tundra forms are my favorite ones. Actually have a PokeBall one that I EV trained and stuff too, it saw a bit of use.

Years
I haven't collected any besides River, which is my region's pattern. I don't find it a bad-looking pattern anyway, with that interesting tan and blue combination.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I also managed to get a fair number of them, including the event ones. But I am having problems getting all of them, even though I still want to.

People are asking for insane trades, even now. And some of them are so rare it is nearly impossible to find them.

I didn't manage to get the Polar design, which was my favorite.

Last edited:
Years
People are asking for insane trades, even now. And some of them are so rare it is nearly impossible to find them.

This was me when I was trying to look for some on the GTS, nothing but requests for legendaries and Pokemon over level 91. As for the patterns, I know one notable offender for rarity is the Sandstorm one since that one comes from the Middle East, a region that doesn't even care about Pokemon let alone actually play the games.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
I have them all except Fancy, Sandstorm, Ocean and Monsoon.

I've given up for the time being. I am not going to trade legendries for them (well, maybe for the Fancy which was an event Pokemon, wasn't it? And every time I put a double up on the GTS, I only ever get back the Japanese (Elegant) one.

If anyone is able to help out with these four, let me know! Otherwise I think I will just have to be content with what I have.

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Hah I don't think I ever bothered getting them. I usually don't try to get other forms of Pokemon anyways and Vivilion is quite time consuming.

Back