• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
When you place a Rare Candy at the Route 9 bait spot, it vanishes instead of causing the Corrupted Pokemon to appear.

You can't interact with the Berry Tree behind the Berry Master's house.

Entering the cave from the Ros Lake end makes you unable to go back to Route 10, forcing you to back track the entire way after enabling Night Mode.

Route 24 doesn't seem to have any Wild Pokemon in Night Mode.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2022
Ah, thank you! ^^ I can proceed now. I try not to use Pokemon Center too much when the plot attack came around. Didn't think to go back or whatnot. :S Regardless, thank you again! I am looking forward for more additions. :)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Here are some errors I have found I also need help ASAP.

I found an error in the Refining process no matter how many Professional belts you have you can refine it into a black belt including if you have 0 though eventually you are forced to stop though not for a long while.
You can get 99 refine them into different things and get more several times
I think the limit of times you can do it is in the 500's.

Also a much more important error is losing almost all of my speed when I entered the Brevis Town Center and healed and than checked the refining list when I exited everything is slower now Walking speed, Bike, looking at the Map though NPS seem to be at the same speed they were before as is text also not sure if this is related but I am often walking on top of whatever form Eevee is in.
I then checked if Exiting the game after saving and coming back would fix it but it sadly is not fixed my other saves were not affected but I am unsure of what I should do to fix this.
Finally I am fairly sure these two errors are linked but I can now walk through walls or at least the Pokemon center counter.

On the Route 2 Pokemon Center after I healed everything speed-ed back up
in fact I think it was even faster than before but I can no longer leave
because when I try I speed off towards blackness so I am fairly sure I am walking through the exit.
Also whenever I go into something that flash's black before use like the map Jolteon is running like crazy to all the sides before coming back and running through me taking a step cures the small error.

Is there any way for me to PM you my save so you can take a look at it if you do not have an idea how to help.
I am really concerned my last save I was in other than my main I was several levels lower.

Also on a side note this is not an error but a question. Why can so few Pokemon learn Mega Punch and Mega Kick out of my entire Party only Kadabra of all People could learn it!?

Also I have forgotten if you answered this before but does this game have Special/Phisical split?

Also there is now no Battle Music or normal music did you mean to do this or is this another error?

7highstraight

Lucky 7
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Also a much more important error is losing almost all of my speed when I entered the Brevis Town Center and healed and than checked the refining list when I exited everything is slower now Walking speed, Bike, looking at the Map though NPS seem to be at the same speed they were before as is text also not sure if this is related but I am often walking on top of whatever form Eevee is in.
I then checked if Exiting the game after saving and coming back would fix it but it sadly is not fixed my other saves were not affected but I am unsure of what I should do to fix this.
Finally I am fairly sure these two errors are linked but I can now walk through walls or at least the Pokemon center counter.

because when I try I speed off towards blackness so I am fairly sure I am walking through the exit.
Also whenever I go into something that flash's black before use like the map Jolteon is running like crazy to all the sides before coming back and running through me taking a step cures the small error.

This same thing happened to me. I managed to fix it though, so lets see if it works for you. When you go back to the pokemon center and speed back up but go through the exit, you have to press the confirm button (space bar, z, whatever) to activate the go through door bit. When you get outside you'll be able to run through walls and stuff, but just go back into the pokemon center by standing facing the door and pressing confirm again. That should make it go back to normal.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
When you place a Rare Candy at the Route 9 bait spot, it vanishes instead of causing the Corrupted Pokemon to appear.

You can't interact with the Berry Tree behind the Berry Master's house.

Entering the cave from the Ros Lake end makes you unable to go back to Route 10, forcing you to back track the entire way after enabling Night Mode.

Route 24 doesn't seem to have any Wild Pokemon in Night Mode.

Ah, thank you! ^^ I can proceed now. I try not to use Pokemon Center too much when the plot attack came around. Didn't think to go back or whatnot. :S Regardless, thank you again! I am looking forward for more additions. :)
Yeah, In hindsight, going back to the pokemon center is more effort than it's worth, since you need to go through the sewers again due to the TR members blocking the parts of the city.

I've now changed up the TR encounter, so after you defeat the last TR grunt, him and two others(who were blocking the way infront of the gym) will run off. This will allow you to reach the pokecenter without retreading through the sewers.

Here are some errors I have found I also need help ASAP.

I found an error in the Refining process no matter how many Professional belts you have you can refine it into a black belt including if you have 0 though eventually you are forced to stop though not for a long while.
You can get 99 refine them into different things and get more several times
I think the limit of times you can do it is in the 500's.

Is there any way for me to PM you my save so you can take a look at it if you do not have an idea how to help.
I am really concerned my last save I was in other than my main I was several levels lower.

Also on a side note this is not an error but a question. Why can so few Pokemon learn Mega Punch and Mega Kick out of my entire Party only Kadabra of all People could learn it!?

Also I have forgotten if you answered this before but does this game have Special/Phisical split?

Also there is now no Battle Music or normal music did you mean to do this or is this another error?

Yes, profressional belt refine is indeed bugged, fixed.

I've noticed the slowdown/speed up error that sometimes occurs if you exit out of the pokecenter UI too fast. and have made new safeguards to protect against that.
Going to the pokecenter again, entering and exiting the storage, or refining, should fix the speed back to normal.

It also appears that clipping has been turned on, allowing you to go through walls. unsure how that happened, but probably related to the slowdown. You can probably try what 7highstraight reccomended, but if that doesn't work, try jump over a ledge. that could fix it. (because the code for jumping ledges requires clipping to be turned on while youre jumping, as to actually get past the ledge- and then turned off as soon as you land. Walking over a ledge while clipping is already on should make it so that clipping is turned off after the jump.)

If none of thoes work, then PM me your save file and i'll fix.

The lack of music is... concerning. I've never seen that happen. could be related to the glitch?

The game has physical/special split on attacks. BUT special stat is still one stat (no spc attack / spc defence) - I used the default SP Atk stats for PP, while SP def stats for Special.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks I will be sure to check if 7highstraight's idea will work I also have already tried entering and exiting Manman/Refine/Restore/Deposit and I still could not exit.

Also since I am already in the Pokemon center I can not turn the walk through wall off right now but if I get out I will try going to a ledge and jumping off to see if that fixes it.

Also just in case I do need to give you my save just how do you attach something to a PM?
I cannot find an attach option.

As for the Music thing to me it is not a very big deal but if you want you can have a copy of my save file to examine it.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Also thank you for the advise 7highstraight it worked and when I exited the Pokemon center everything except sound turned back to normal, later in Magnus city battle music turned back to normal.

A major problem I am having is after clicking on the RPG and it opens it kicks me out to my desktop if I click it again it freeze's and I have to turn off my computer, the best way to fix this for me seems to be to let it put me back to my desktop and wait til I hear music. then go click Super Pokemon Eevee and it than works.

Next Here are my questions

Where is the new limit break when my character's get limit I still have to make them attack normally as there is no longer a limit attack in the attack menu?

Another Question I have is it possible to EV train in this game?

Also is their a limit to the amount of Attack Ups a Pokemon could have?

Do Pokemon in B team rise in friendship by walking around or only by leveling up I ask because Zubat is in my B team?

To go back into Luna forest after you unlocked night mode requires 4 badges as that is not implemented yet, I am guessing this is the end of 7.B

Here are the errors and bugs I have found

A small error is that the Nav Unit leads you to the Pokemon academy and not further into the game this could be because we are not starting a new game and thus missing some flags.

The game freezes when you see your rival in Magnus city the first time I had a Jolteon though the second time I changed to Vaporion and saved right before the main battle the second time did not freeze.

Another error I have found in the refining process is even if you have 3 novice belts you cannot make a Professional belt.
Also even though I have 4 fuels I cannot make a fire punch

Another one is that even though that item that let you have a B team is gone they are still somehow getting EXP I know this because they are still leveling up and somehow my backup Graveler has now surpassed Eevee in power.

Every Arcade game except for the Crane one exits if you click instructions.
Though after playing the games it is very simple to figure out in a few seconds.

There are 2 Junior ranger trophy's in side-quest trophy's.

Somehow my Pidgeotto's picture has been replaced with Raticate unsure if the stat's changed but the typing is the same

A very small error is that in route 7 right before the glitch's start appearing below is a berry and a ledge and you cannot jump the ledge not a big deal just thought I would mention it.
Also after you activate the Gen 3 and come back you are able to jump off so it is a very small error and one you might have done purposely.

If you click on the Berry tree near the Berry master's house nothing happens.

When you see the Team rocket members blocking the way to Ferreus town If you go up and talk to them nothing happens walking a few steps fixed this even though it was weird to see my character face the opposite direction while they were talking their pictures are gone and after your picture comes up they start using it instead of their own.
After the battle they only use the blue headed ones picture.
Not very important but it is somewhat confusing.

The Ferrus town gym say's it is not implemented but it will in 7.B as it is already 7.B you might want to change that to say 7.C

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Where is the new limit break when my character's get limit I still have to make them attack normally as there is no longer a limit attack in the attack menu?

The Ferrus town gym say's it is not implemented but it will in 7.B as it is already 7.B you might want to change that to say 7.C

it's not 7.b he made it 7.2 or something like that, the next update I believe is 7.b, thats at least what he told me

also limit break was removed in place of recharge to regain a percent of your PP after 3 turns of charging

DarkDoom3000

Years
Also thank you for the advise 7highstraight it worked and when I exited the Pokemon center everything except sound turned back to normal, later in Magnus city battle music turned back to normal.

A major problem I am having is after clicking on the RPG and it opens it kicks me out to my desktop if I click it again it freeze's and I have to turn off my computer, the best way to fix this for me seems to be to let it put me back to my desktop and wait til I hear music. then go click Super Pokemon Eevee and it than works.

Not sure why ether are happening... it could be that your RPG_RTexe file is corrupted. not sure.

Next Here are my questions

Limitbreak has been removed. Thought it added too much reliance on luck in the game.

Another Question I have is it possible to EV train in this game?

Nope no EVs in the game- there's no multiplayer so it doesn't matter much.
I'd rather want people who are hungry for a metagame to focus on refining and such.

Also is their a limit to the amount of Attack Ups a Pokemon could have?
Nope. it works like FF games, so you can theoritically max out all of a pokemon stats.

Do Pokemon in B team rise in friendship by walking around or only by leveling up I ask because Zubat is in my B team?
Friendship stat doesnt exist. Golbat evolves at Lv42.

To go back into Luna forest after you unlocked night mode requires 4 badges as that is not implemented yet, I am guessing this is the end of 7.B
Yeah, thats the end of current version.

Here are the errors and bugs I have found

A small error is that the Nav Unit leads you to the Pokemon academy and not further into the game this could be because we are not starting a new game and thus missing some flags.
Sometimes nav unti doesnt display the correct directions. so could be off. I need to go through and activate it every time after a story moment to see if the directions update.

The game freezes when you see your rival in Magnus city the first time I had a Jolteon though the second time I changed to Vaporion and saved right before the main battle the second time did not freeze.
yeah, the freeze is easily avoided if you go back in the sewers before you vs biggs and wedge, or as i found out, another way is to just use the map or pokedex. after which the freeze glich is avoided.

Another error I have found in the refining process is even if you have 3 novice belts you cannot make a Professional belt.
Also even though I have 4 fuels I cannot make a fire punch
yep. both fixed now.

Another one is that even though that item that let you have a B team is gone they are still somehow getting EXP I know this because they are still leveling up and somehow my backup Graveler has now surpassed Eevee in power.
Yeah, intended effect. The reason is that the balance band syphons EXP from the 3 strongest characters in the team and puts it in the weakest member, this essentially means that 1 chracter gets 4x EXP, while 3 other members get no EXP.

If i were to stop the second team getting EXP, then the 1 pokemon would end up getting a whopping 7x EXP, which seems like it's a little much. Also, one thing with the balance band is that if everyone in the main team is near each other in level, then the pokemon gaining the 4x EXP keeps rotating. But ends up being balanced in the end. If second team EXP were also syphoned, then the entire first team would be getting nearly 2x exp. and most people would abuse that to death. and overlevel too much.

Every Arcade game except for the Crane one exits if you click instructions.
Though after playing the games it is very simple to figure out in a few seconds.
will fix. the arcade zone is pretty buggy right now.

There are 2 Junior ranger trophy's in side-quest trophy's.
fixed. the second jr ranger trophy is actually the sawdust trophy.

Somehow my Pidgeotto's picture has been replaced with Raticate unsure if the stat's changed but the typing is the same
Very odd.... do you know when this happened? Check the status page and see if it's 'species' says pideotto or not.

A very small error is that in route 7 right before the glitch's start appearing below is a berry and a ledge and you cannot jump the ledge not a big deal just thought I would mention it.
Also after you activate the Gen 3 and come back you are able to jump off so it is a very small error and one you might have done purposely.
Yeah, it was done purposely, to funnel the player one way. I've modified it a bit so it doesn't look like an unintentional glich anymore.

If you click on the Berry tree near the Berry master's house nothing happens.
fixed

When you see the Team rocket members blocking the way to Ferreus town If you go up and talk to them nothing happens walking a few steps fixed this even though it was weird to see my character face the opposite direction while they were talking their pictures are gone and after your picture comes up they start using it instead of their own.
After the battle they only use the blue headed ones picture.
Not very important but it is somewhat confusing.
Ah, yeah. had totally forgot to add the face graphics to their dialouge. FIXed.

Saving Raven is right. these aren't the Demo versions. Rather betas. subtle and kinda useless difference.
Beta 0.72 != Demo 7b.
Betas will probably be riddled with bugs and glitches, while I want the demo to be a really polished experience. So upon a new release, there'll be a bunch of beta versions and once the betas come to a stable enough state, it will be turned into a demo.
Demo 7b is planned to end once you kill the 2nd hypervisor (much like how 7a went up to the first hypervisor), and Demo 7c will go up to when you kill the third hypervisor (which will finally complete the loop and make Demo7 reach to where Demo6 ended.

The next beta, which will be coming out in a few weeks will be Beta v0.73, will turn into Demo 7b once all bugs have been quashed.

Last edited:

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
Something that isn't really important but I will mention anyway, you have several instances of misspellings some of which are correct the next time you write it. Like Defense and Defence or Mystery Berry and Mystrey Berry. Wyvern Crunch is Wyren Crunch. There are many others, and it's not game breaking, but it does kinda kill the polished feel to it.

Also, I cannot equip the moonstone, is that only for Nidorino like it says in the description? I have Nidorina and it shows up in my inventory but it is un-equippable on any slot. (I got it from a rank A prize, so it may not be implemented.)

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Alright glad to know friendship evolution's are no longer in the game.
As for Limit break I can understand it being removed but can you later make it so our Pokemon don't appear to get Limit's.
Because being told your Pokemon has one and than not being able to use it..... well it is disappointing.

Glad to know there's no limit's to attack ups since I use any I can get from refining.
Also when I get home I will check out the Pidgeotto thing.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Something that isn't really important but I will mention anyway, you have several instances of misspellings some of which are correct the next time you write it. Like Defense and Defence or Mystery Berry and Mystrey Berry. Wyvern Crunch is Wyren Crunch. There are many others, and it's not game breaking, but it does kinda kill the polished feel to it.

Also, I cannot equip the moonstone, is that only for Nidorino like it says in the description? I have Nidorina and it shows up in my inventory but it is un-equippable on any slot. (I got it from a rank A prize, so it may not be implemented.)
fixed those spelling errors. tell if you find any more.

as for the moonstone, I forgot to activate it for some of the newly added Pokemon. fixed for next update.

Alright glad to know friendship evolution's are no longer in the game.
As for Limit break I can understand it being removed but can you later make it so our Pokemon don't appear to get Limit's.
Because being told your Pokemon has one and than not being able to use it..... well it is disappointing.

Glad to know there's no limit's to attack ups since I use any I can get from refining.
Also when I get home I will check out the Pidgeotto thing.

I think all in game references to limit breaks are gone. limit mode I'd all that remains.

currently working on Jasmine's gym. making gyms is really easy when you already have all the Pokemon you need databased.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Repel wore off while I was moving in the quick travel map selecting where to "Fly" too.

The Sawdust doesn't seem to register having 99 Sawdust, it only counts 98.

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
I will have to start another game to list all the spelling errors, as I have reached the end of the demo. What kind of format would you like me to send them in?

Awesome, kind of a shame I'll have to wait until next update to use it, oh well.

Hidden power in the shop is listed as 100 power aoe Special, but when you use it and look at the move, it has 60 power aoe special.
Pursuit is listed as 40 power when you read the description but when you use it the move is 70 power in the move list.

Oh, I left a comment on the blog page about the power of Vaporeon, what are your views on that?

Another thing, I think it might be a good idea to increase the speed of the opponents in boss type encounters as they do not get many actions at all and the actions they do take always inflict minimal damage. Perhaps stronger AoE or just higher speed/power would be good. Lionhart was disappointingly weak and I barely exploited their weakness.

@Lockmaster24 The sawdust issue has already been addressed.

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
So, for a while I had the previous beta, as I had no idea that another version had even been created. After playing through this newer version, I was very pleased to see all the changes. Still plenty of typos, but that's barely a problem.

I would like to point out one problem I ran into, though- after getting to Arbor Town and sitting through the plot dump with Oak and his professor pals, I passed through Route 4 and accessed the first map_link (which I don't remember being in the previous beta, that was pretty neat). After a certain point after that the music just stopped playing. Aside from alternate battle music when getting into a Surprise Attack, the music wouldn't play at all. F12-ing the game to bring it back to the title screen made the music play again, but when I loaded my save... nothing.

Then, to make matters worse, I saved my game again a short time later, and was given a message saying "Insufficient memory to create stream.", if I recall correctly, and the window closed. After re-opening, my save file was gone, despite the actual file still in the folder.

Probably should have used multiple save files, methinks. :P Why, oh, why didn't I listen to the Nurse Joy in the previous beta?

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
I will have to start another game to list all the spelling errors, as I have reached the end of the demo. What kind of format would you like me to send them in?

I'm currently doing that, although I haven't been able to do too much due to school work (which I've been putting off for the past three months). Currently, the errors are all in a Google Docs file and I already have my own little system going on. Maybe PM DarkDoom to add you to the document? Definitely PM me about splitting the workload and how I've formatted the document (I'm a bit picky about things, but, considering that you are offering to pick out his errors, you probably are too :P)
School starts in two days, though, so I should be able to work on this project again.

EDIT: DarkDoom, if you're not going to update the main post anytime soon, do you mind if I make a more up to date one instead?

Last edited:

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
I'm currently doing that, although I haven't been able to do too much due to school work (which I've been putting off for the past three months). Currently, the errors are all in a Google Docs file and I already have my own little system going on. Maybe PM DarkDoom to add you to the document? Definitely PM me about splitting the workload and how I've formatted the document (I'm a bit picky about things, but, considering that you are offering to pick out his errors, you probably are too :P)
School starts in two days, though, so I should be able to work on this project again.

EDIT: DarkDoom, if you're not going to update the main post anytime soon, do you mind if I make a more up to date one instead?
Ah, well it's great to have more than one person working on this, it certainly makes the goal seem easier to achieve.

Anyway, I had planned on using a simple Text Document or being sent the games dialogue/item/move script to list/find them.

I'll definitely PM him about it though.

Guardian Eevee X

Legendary Figure
Years
Well, Im hapy that SPEE is back on track again, it's been a while, and it's still just as awesome as I remember it. Though one thing did bug me, the meeting with M right before Lionheart in the speech I saw one l out of place, it's probably been brought up already. But still, love the game still, can't wait till it's next update :D

DarkDoom3000

Years
Repel wore off while I was moving in the quick travel map selecting where to "Fly" too.

The Sawdust doesn't seem to register having 99 Sawdust, it only counts 98.
Hmm... good find, have to stop the repel counter from going down when you're in the item UIs

Awesome, kind of a shame I'll have to wait until next update to use it, oh well.

Hidden power in the shop is listed as 100 power aoe Special, but when you use it and look at the move, it has 60 power aoe special.
Pursuit is listed as 40 power when you read the description but when you use it the move is 70 power in the move list.

Oh, I left a comment on the blog page about the power of Vaporeon, what are your views on that?

Another thing, I think it might be a good idea to increase the speed of the opponents in boss type encounters as they do not get many actions at all and the actions they do take always inflict minimal damage. Perhaps stronger AoE or just higher speed/power would be good. Lionhart was disappointingly weak and I barely exploited their weakness.

@Lockmaster24 The sawdust issue has already been addressed.
I've removed the Icy Wind TM so it doesn't make vaporeon too easily. I usually find jolteon the most useful of the eeveelutions due to it's insane speed.

So, for a while I had the previous beta, as I had no idea that another version had even been created. After playing through this newer version, I was very pleased to see all the changes. Still plenty of typos, but that's barely a problem.

I would like to point out one problem I ran into, though- after getting to Arbor Town and sitting through the plot dump with Oak and his professor pals, I passed through Route 4 and accessed the first map_link (which I don't remember being in the previous beta, that was pretty neat). After a certain point after that the music just stopped playing. Aside from alternate battle music when getting into a Surprise Attack, the music wouldn't play at all. F12-ing the game to bring it back to the title screen made the music play again, but when I loaded my save... nothing.

Then, to make matters worse, I saved my game again a short time later, and was given a message saying "Insufficient memory to create stream.", if I recall correctly, and the window closed. After re-opening, my save file was gone, despite the actual file still in the folder.

Probably should have used multiple save files, methinks. :P Why, oh, why didn't I listen to the Nurse Joy in the previous beta?

Weird... It sounds like you hit some sort of RAM overload error. im guessing your safe file got corrupted which is why you can't load it. :/

As for the boss battles, I didn't want the first hypervisor to be *too hard* but I might scale his difficulty a little bit more.

You can totally make a new OP if you want, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Ah, well it's great to have more than one person working on this, it certainly makes the goal seem easier to achieve.

Anyway, I had planned on using a simple Text Document or being sent the games dialogue/item/move script to list/find them.

I'll definitely PM him about it though.
sent

Well, Im hapy that SPEE is back on track again, it's been a while, and it's still just as awesome as I remember it. Though one thing did bug me, the meeting with M right before Lionheart in the speech I saw one l out of place, it's probably been brought up already. But still, love the game still, can't wait till it's next update :D

Thank you :) It's good to make actual substantial progress on SPEE again. feels awesome :D

Back