• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Granted, but every Magikarp in the Pokemon World is replaced by Feebas, so you end up getting more annoyed by Feebas.

I wish I had a Shaymin, and we were best friends forever with no problems that would cause us to have to leave one another, and that he did not die, get sick or lost.

;D

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but you can't understand their accent

I wish that the Zekrom that was constantly trying to Bolt Strike something in my city last night, I wish it didn't accidentally hit our DVR & fry it!

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but that game wasn't released in English

I wish that Zekrom would show me the way the Zekrom Club by having me follow him on my Moltres till we get there and that, that Zekrom would introduce me to the other 300 Zekroms there

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
Granted but they only speak indian.

I wish for a spiky eared, pikachu-colored, pichu with volt tackle, and it was so awesome, this wish cannot be corrupted, P.S. I dont care if it doesnt evolve

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted...You got a Pichu with Volt Tackle & all those fancy things you asked for. After you received Pichu, you two started to play & have battles with other trainers. All seemed great, like nothing stop you & Pichu...Until you woke up & notice you were just dreaming about a Pichu.

I wish this world had Pokemon instead of animals.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but then as the same with animals, they are afraid of humans

I wish Zekrom would forgive me of all the harsh words to him, so he'd quit using Bolt Strike on me, even though I am endlessly apologizing...

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, Zekrom stopped using Bolt Strike after you apologized to him...But Reshiram suddenly got mad & started to use her signature move on you. Look on the bright side tho, @ least you don't have 2 Pokemon attacking you.Ninja'd
Wish Granted, but you failed every time that you ended up ragequiting the challenge & Pokemon.

I wish I could kiss a real Latias.

You know, it takes real skills to get ninja'd like this (Same thing with the bottom posts).

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but you lose the challenge <hey you corrupted the person above me, not mine!> guess I need to repost!

I wish Zekrom would forgive me of all the harsh words to him, so he'd quit using Bolt Strike on me, even though I am endlessly apologizing...

ok this thread is getting messed up

I liked gameplayer56's better...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
wish denied. not Pokemon related

I wish I could withstand Reshiram's & Zekrom's signature move

you beat me to it

granted, but it was a really sick stunfisk and you cannot heal it

I wish I could withstand Reshiram's & Zekrom's signature move

Back