• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Plot/Idea

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
Well I already have a demo and up to the first 2 gym leaders done on my game but I wanted to post the plot here before I post a topic because I was thinking about posting it here. Also I wanted to know what people think. It's pretty lame and basic but it's my first game lol :)

Story
You appear in your neighbor's house. Your dad had told him to give you a Pokemon for your birthday. You will then choose a starter Pokemon which are the JOHTO starters. It turns out that he has to go to a meeting for something important and tells you to go see Professor Oak. Professor Oak will give you some things that will be helpful to you. after talking to him, that sets you off on your journey to collect the 8 badges and defeat the Elite Four.

Meanwhile two evil organizations are threatening Pokemon. One is in it for the money and one is in it for a rare Pokemon. One team is stealing or catching pokemon to sell and the other are trying to find 2 rare Pokemon to summon one. (or possibly two) That's where you come in. While traveling through the world of KENOH, you will encounter the teams and will have to stop them. (As always!)

Yeah pretty basic. But it's my first game and I didn't expect it to turn out to be such a good story lol but oh well. Post what you think here, I need some feedback! :D

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
sounds like team rocket xD

well i like it, its good idea for yoour first game. nd thnx for helping me xD

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
No problem and it is Team Rocket! :D For now...I may try to get some custom team :)

Also thanks for the comment!

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
yay, and if you do get a custom team, i cant wait,, ill dl once its all done xD

btw thnx everything is working fine for me now, u r 1337 lol

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
Oh yeah hey no problem! I'll definitely try to get a custom team in the game. I'll look around or try to make my own lol. I'm a horrible spriter :P

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
^ lol same here, but i like to think im pro LOL.

hmm i have one question. i need to know how to make the images smaller, so it looks better -_-
and the maps smaller n shiz on how when you press the button 1/2, mine shows up 1/1 which is streched out -_-
and how would i make a start menu? (like press start to begin n shiz) also how to put npc on a space/room/map? and how to make em talk/move to a certain spot.

sorry

Last edited:

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
All you have to do is make an event by clicking the event tab and double clicking a spot on the map. Change the graphic to what ever you want. Click in the white space and say Show Message/Test or w/e and type in what you want them to say. Also I'm going to add some legendaries maybe threatening the world too? :P Based around Arceus, Jirachi, Celebi, Lugia/Ho-oh. Not quite sure yet. Well I guess I still have time to add all this stuff since its only after the 2nd gym but the question is, how? (As in how will this fit it with the story and where will it take place) I am also thinking of a way Arceus or some other rare powerful pokemon should be summoned such as Palkia and Dialga...Hmmm...

Scratch that. I got the whole story figured out now. :)

Last edited:
Back