• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Good job indeed by chance is it hard to make a pokemon game by using rmxp or is it easier

Well usually to say if it is easier or more difficult, then you'd need to know what to compare it to. Hacks, another program like it, something else?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I just wanted to let all fans of Scarlet know that on the Pokemon Scarlet forums we have the current Pokedex posted for all to see, though we're definitely not done.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Progress update - Work is still continuing on Scarlet, don't fret. We've hit a minor speed bump as our main spriter, Sprite Killer has left us, but we're trying hard to continue work and hopefully we'll have some nice juicy eye candy to show you soon! Watch this space!

Riceeman, Scarlet Spriter.

Years
I would like to help!
Im only good at scratch sprites... not trainers, and i dont know what scripting is. (and dont teach me, cause i know it involves downloading which i will get in trouble for.)

So let me know immediatly, and if im in, give me something to do! i like scratch spriting. And right now i have nothing to do.

EDIT: why wont he reply? o.o

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I would like to help!
Im only good at scratch sprites... not trainers, and i dont know what scripting is. (and dont teach me, cause i know it involves downloading which i will get in trouble for.)

So let me know immediatly, and if im in, give me something to do! i like scratch spriting. And right now i have nothing to do.

EDIT: why wont he reply? o.o

If you want to apply for Scarlet be sure to PM Minorthreat with your reasons for wanting to join, as well as some examples.

And just an update for everyone: Work has slowed down since Sprite Killer's departure, but we are still working, and planning a meeting in the near future so that we can decide how best to revitalize Scarlet.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2009
When?

When does this pokemon scarlet gonna be released >.< can't wait for it!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
sweet game minor threat great thinking about showing lance childhood and the coolest looking spirtes

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
dude you really like fire pokemon.
And yes the demo isn't out yet and it won't be released until the author wants it to be. IN Meaning DON'T ASK

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2009
Well im just asking..U can read my level right?BEGINEER TRAINER..>.< anyway i love pokemon nebula's fakemon too!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Okay, well thanks to a lot of posts regarding the game I can continue to use this thread as it hasn't passed the two month mark! :) Thank you everyone!

First I would like to apologize for the long game in information, I just started college and that has been eating a lot of my time. I can however say that I am back for winter break right now and Scarlet is still going strong! :)

So to post a small update for the people here! :)

So Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver have really changed the designs behind Lance and Clair, so like wise we here at Scarlet have been forced to reconsider our designs of both Lance and Clair and I think we've come up with some awesome designs! :)

LanceClair.png

As you can see Lance hasn't changed much, mostly color edits, and a slight change to the hair, but Clair has changed quite a lot!

Please post your comments and thoughts about the designs/sprites! :)

Also I have updated the first post with an update in the Dex, I'm not sure how different it will be from the current but I'm sure there will be some difference! :)

Thank you all for your continued support, and look forward for some awesome stuff from us here at Scarlet in the coming months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back