• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
The download is on the first page in IPS format. You need a clean FireRed ROM too

Guys I need help I have gone in the game till Safari Zone and now don't know where to go next. Help Please!!!

After you complete the Safari Zone mission, you can then fight the Rem City gym leader :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
I only need one more badge :D
I'm doing a nuzlocke, so it had been quite difficult with the whole "gradually increasing difficulty". I have lost 7 pokemon by now, but it's been quite enjoyable.
Great game anyway /thumbs up

Meloetta24

Creator of Red Ruby!
Years
Waa. I got lost. I went to to train Crater Cave then i exited to the Route 5. How am I suppose to go back? Crater cave is a long way goooo..

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
God, dat was no help at all. The main reason i was asking is becuz im at the last gym, i looked everywhere even the stores nd talked to every person twice... Nd i refuse to believe dat its not in the game.

Years
God, dat was no help at all. The main reason i was asking is becuz im at the last gym, i looked everywhere even the stores nd talked to every person twice... Nd i refuse to believe dat its not in the game.
Let me check and help you if I could find it. I also have played the game till Safari Zone.But seeing this that you also tried hard to get it I could also be not so lucky

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Can I please get help getting this to run, I am sorry for causing any trouble but I have been searching for help on this but getting jack, this hack looks amazing and I really desire to play it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Does anyone know if there's a locations listing for Fuligin? I've seen that he claims that all 386 are available, and I'm a 100%-completion type, and therefore I'll likely try to catch all 386 after I play through this game (which looks awesome).
Also if there's any listing of evolutionary changes (like which Pokemon evolve in different ways than in the original games), that would be cool to have.
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
How do I install this hack, is there an external patching program to patch it with?

Last edited:
Years
Can I please get help getting this to run, I am sorry for causing any trouble but I have been searching for help on this but getting jack, this hack looks amazing and I really desire to play it.
What sort of help are you needing. I offer my services to help you.:)

Does anyone know if there's a locations listing for Fuligin? I've seen that he claims that all 386 are available, and I'm a 100%-completion type, and therefore I'll likely try to catch all 386 after I play through this game (which looks awesome).
Also if there's any listing of evolutionary changes (like which Pokemon evolve in different ways than in the original games), that would be cool to have.
Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately there are no Location list as well as evolution page for this hack as this has become quite dead now after its release

How do I install this hack, is there an external patching program to patch it with?
You play hacks on emulators like VBA on PC by patching it with programs like Lunar IPS

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
Unfortunately there are no Location list as well as evolution page for this hack as this has become quite dead now after its release

Blah, I didn't think so. Figured I'd ask, though, because it's a good hack. It is a bit annoying that it's pretty much just the original FRLG reorganized, but still very fun. The jokes and NPC dialogue are hilarious.

Years
Blah, I didn't think so. Figured I'd ask, though, because it's a good hack. It is a bit annoying that it's pretty much just the original FRLG reorganized, but still very fun. The jokes and NPC dialogue are hilarious.
I meant that there is no location guide for the hack. I know that the hack is great with that hilarious stuff and all. you should have read my posts carefully without being rude.:shocked:

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
i found a bug when after beatring the first gym you try to go to route 3 you will sea a scientist press enter and stuff but then you get controll of him wierd happend to me...

Back